NEW JEW VIDEO. NICE TRICKS SHLOMO 2

This guy is on fucking fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=5DXKGrzcPgM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ux_fKqZx50
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JQZPXjX181A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your videos would have a much larger impact and would probably get shared more if you avoided saying schlomo all the time. Just give you my opinion.

Is this the same guy from the other video of "fellow white man"?

I'm just saying. This interaction you came out looking like you had the better position and you end it with the merchant memes. It makes you look desperate when you clearly got the better of this guy.

ya

Its not me. Im subscribed to his youtube now and he just posted this like 30 minutes ago.

Who is this guy? Is he just a newfag or something?

fucking kikes man good for this guy pressing this hook nose

It's you.

i believe you annon

>Curb your enthusiasm theme song at the end

This, call it Zion instead.

its (you)

Fucking kikes. When are they ever not trying to manipulate others?

its all of (us)

woah rare

“So do you guys like apologize for killing Jesus then?”

This moron (possibly OP) knows nothing of history. The retardation is off the charts. The 1st century Church consisted of mostly Jews. The Jerusalem council of Acts 15 was located in…..Jerusalem.

During his ministry, Jesus’ entire following was comprised of mostly Jews.

The apostle Paul affirmed himself to be a Jew. Rom 2:28,29; Acts 23:6; 25:8.

Jesus told his followers to listen to the Pharisees whenever they read verbatim from the Torah (Moses seat). Matthew 23:2-3

All 12 disciples were....JEWISH.

The 1st century believers were called “Nazarenes” or in Hebrew “Natzari” Jews… rooted in the Hebrew word “branch” ...also known as the sect of the Way.

OP BTFO

kek, noice

Video is lame.This interviewer was being a dick and attacking the jew for nothing.Dude was just hanging out flyers to people,now that is illegal too?wtf..

Educate yourself...vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ux_fKqZx50

whoah

Apologize for killing Jesus?
A white man basically advocating historical guilt. Sad.

not as good as the other one

pic related

keep on keeping on goyim

Modern (Ashkenazi and other)Jews are Talmudists/Pharisees that were cursed as a brood of vipers by Christ.
They have little relation to the tribes of Israel as the native people loving in Palestine are genetically way closer.
So yes, Christ's followers were Jewish, but by 1000 AD most were Muslim.

Jesus was a revolutionary.

He revolted against the jew, he was one of them to start with and them said FUCK THIS THEY WRONG, then he did his own thing.

So he is no longer a Jew.
People trying the JESUS WAS A JEW angle are fucking wrong.

He broke away from the jews and started his own thing, thats why they hated him and killed him. well they got the romans to kill him.

most of you cucks dont know h ow to do shit but bang your dicks on keyboards so i am wasting my fucking time trying to explain shit to Sup Forums tier cucks.

I m going back to Sup Forums WHERE THE REAL MEN POST.

see ya ladies.

300 confirmed rip's btw

This. Beside the Sup Forums faggotry.

Brilliant video by an informed Sup Forumsack

>christianity is jewish

no christianity was the holy rejection of judaism

Hello Shlomo nice tricks

>Jews are based and dindu nuffin!!!!

>did you apologize for killing jesus?

Nigger-tier "white man needs to pay reparation" thinking

I thought whites were better than that but turns out they aren't

jesus didn't died for the sins of the world, he didin't died for you, what a crock..
he died on a piece of wood because he trew the jews and the banksters out of his church after he called them WHAT they are.
these are middle eastern affairs and we have no business in middle eastern affairs nor do they have business in ours.
that piece of wood was never a religious symbol they nailed people on, it was just 2 pieces of wood carpented together this way because of arms and feet, which is anatomicly logic to make them such. if we had 6 arms and leggs that "cross" would only look different lol.

it's the church who gave it symbolic value to this "cross" hundreds of years later after his execution.
you've been all lied and manipulated to by those sandpeople and you continue to be, it's all a joke when i see and here this dribble... for the love of your children.. grow the fucking up.
jesus isn't the son of god.... he's the sun of Maria and her lover while Joseph was working his ass of in his workshop of having a beer with his friends... how can you all be this naive ?!!? it's mindboggling !!

holy shit the stereotypes are real

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JQZPXjX181A

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......
that is actually a good one!
because it's true!
saved and thanks for making me feel my sides again haha ^^

>it's the church who gave it symbolic value to this "cross" hundreds of years later after his execution.

NO! Who could have ever guessed that? I am in shock, SHOCK, that the church adopted the symbol because it was what christ was crucified on. I never!

wow you are so enlightened! What was it like being there and seeing all of this so you could come back with such solid evidence? you sound like a damned fool. you know this, right?

Typical tricks schlomo