How accurate is this?

how accurate is this?

I know several of these "dreamers", one mexican guy named felipe, I used to work for him at this machine shop, I dunno some shit happened with his papers, they are not all in order so once he got fired from there he had nothing left. Lost his car, everything.

He managed to get a job through uber though, not only that, he managed to get a car through them too. So he is literally doing that full time now, how? I dont know, but he gets paid, all legit and everything, while all his paper are long expired and is undocumented.

will he go back?

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article127974794.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DREAM_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yep

>How
Because they can pay him under the minimum wage in cash and he has to deal with it

It's hard to say just how many will be deported. At the very minimum, i expect violent criminals (roughly 800k) to be deported

Dreamers? More like Beaners lololololol

>dreamer

It's essentially slave labor in a monastery caste system.

They had a dream... a wonderful dream where they could break the law in a foreign country with no consequences.

Report them all to ICE.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Illegal aliens are illegal. Write your senators and representatives too, the 14th amendment needs to be fixed to remove anchor babies too.

MAGA

they're done
BYE BYE
and dreamers is the dumbest fucking name ever

No seriously, is that just a PC term for illegal immigrant? If so, why ``dreamers''?

They're protected though, aren't they?
My boss's boyfriend is from El Salvador and he's terrified that he'll be deported and she is probably going to marry him so he doesn't.
He should be desu

It means illegals who came as children or are minors currently

>The DREAM Act (acronym for Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors) is an American legislative proposal for a multi-phase process for undocumented immigrants in the United States that would first grant conditional residency and upon meeting further qualifications, permanent residency.

>The bill was first introduced in the Senate on August 1, 2001, S. 1291 by Dick Durbin and Orrin Hatch, and has since been reintroduced several times (see legislative history) but has failed to pass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DREAM_Act

I see. Well, they have to go back regardless. That dream is over now.

This. It's to go back to the nightmare that is mexico

No, "dreamer" does not refer to illegal immigrants in general; a "dreamer" is someone who came to the US as a child or infant and was raised here, but the immigration paperwork was never done by their parents. This also includes international adoptions that were processed incorrectly so the babies were never naturalized, and foreign children sent to be raised by relatives in the US. Dreamers are a thorny issue because they never committed a crime themselves, it was their parents or other relatives who violated immigration law.

>dreamers

they're illegal immigrants

fuck off

Trump is not going to deport illegals who have been here for years with no criminal record and have a good job, this is a lie by the Mexican liberal media like Univision who is bringing fear to all Mexicans thus creating hate in them for Trump and his supporters, how do I know this? I have Mexican family everhtime you turn to Mexican news always talking lies about Trump that aren't trump this fuckers are owned by the same people who own CNN fake fucking news.

Tell felipe to pack his bags, the right wing deportation squads are coming

>dreamers
you mean illegals? don't doublespeak me, kikes.

REPEAL

DEPORT THEM ALL
BUILD THE WALL

>go back to the nightmare that is mexico

No no no, it's their shining opportunity to use all the knowledge and skills they gained here to MAKE MEXICO GREAT AGAIN!

YOU CAN DO IT, MEXICANS!

WE BELIEVE IN YOU!

kind of cute desu. No wonder mexicans consider the age of consent to be 15