Thank you President Trump! Thank you!

Thank you for being a friend to Israel!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/822966907905146881?s=09
archive.is/zI3tH
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-us-embassy-israel-tel-aviv-jerusalem-reports-israeli-media-a7540476.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off kike.

Palestinians BTFO

fuck you

>tfw hate Israel but also hate Palestine

About fucking time you antisemitic bastard!!!!

Fuck off Satan.

FORESKINS BTF9

Get back to killing Palestinian children

Oooohh yeah
Palis are gonna be angry as fuck. God do I love their impotent rage

How big is this for Israel?

It's gonna be yuuuuuuuuge!

:D

lmao Sup Forums is getting trolled a lot lately. it's kinda funny.

Huge, I imagine. Jerusalem isn't technically their capital but they want it to be. In doing this, Trump is showing himself to be a good goy.

Pretty big, apparently
I just like seeing the other side lose and they are mad
This basically normalizes Israel as a legitimate state with Jerusalem as its capital

I didn't even knew that Jerusalem was not considered the Israeli capital, and I grew up in Jerusalem

This is wonderful news and it has made my morning. Sup Forums is a friend to Israel and the Jews; Sup Forums has always been a friend to Israel and the Jews. Thank you President Trump

Wait a minute anons I study at carmiel!! There's a shitton of muzzies here, incase of a happening should I carry a weapon on my? I dunno something like a heavy bag filled with shekels???

A lock on a chain?

A wrench?

ww3 incoming

MAKE THE MIDDLE EAST GREAT AGAIN

IIRC it's the de-facto capital, but I think there are some technicalities in which countries recognize it.

The UK remains very Swiss on the whole issue and I'm not clued up on the details so take my word with a pinch of salt.

it is the capital, as recognized by everyone, but no one wants to put their embassy there to not upset the moslems.

so generous of him to give away someone else's country like that

A

FUCKIN

That's a really fucking shit thing to do

I hear there's a vote to take a big chunk of the w bank in a couple days too

I live in Jaffa man, we both are in 'danger'
Who cares though? Palis can't do nothing right
LEAF

Good, should have done this long time ago. America must support Israel in their fight against muslims. Jews are best friends of whites.

>living in jaffa
fucking moron. enjoy never walking by yourself at night

God bless Israel. I hate leftists who aim to destroy it and would rather barbaric muslims reside there.

this desu. they can kill all the shitskins they want but they're gonna get it after

Sounds like it's overdue.

You're a Jew: I would advise that you be prepared to defend yourself.

Cheers

What's your expected outcome after this move? Anther Intifada? A war with Gaza?

I guess no one is perfect, not even Trump, sad...

>Trump is a shill for Israel, get on board Sup Forums!
Nope, I don't care what Trump says. I liked that he totally assblasted the liberal PC nonsense that had been getting out of hand for the past few decades, but I don't think too highly of him as an actual politician.
>he's better than Hillary
Literally says nothing, that is a very low bar.

Rand was /our guy/

Shut up kike

Great, now if anyone needs to drive over to the embassy, they'll have to drive an additional hour.

I walk by myself every single night because I'm not scared of them, and if I should be ill put up a heck of a fight before getting stabbed. I live wherever the fuck I want, this is my country

Well played jews. Putting us in a situation where we had no choice but to support you. masterfully done

Delicious tears

>AGAIN

I am so sick of the kike Jewish shilling on the board the past year. I will NEVER support Israel, and I really hope the idiots on this board stop falling for it.
You don't have to agree with Trump on literally everything to support his presidency.

wtf you gonna do at the embassy?
get a green card?

no one goes there

this is somehow antisemitic

These terrible Jews are all your doing Russia, most of them come from your country

is this why the jews hate iran, they keep interfering with your land grabs?

>Implant cultural marxism in the USA
>Make it unbearable
>Make the only candidate against it also extremely pro Israel

Was this all part of your master plan?

It wasn't great since king david tbqh
But we're gonna bring back our jobs, bring back the factories, bring back the holy temple, you're gonna get tired of winning, folks, believe me!

>Sup Forums suddenly loves israel
what happened

You fucking miserable new cocksuckers. The "great civil rights" advocates, the Jews, profile and torturer the families of suspects. WE in the West will end up paying for this in blood.
Having said that, I don't believe it. Just the kikes trying to put pressure on him before Marris or Flynn can explain to him the animals would be blowing themselves up here in the sweat, even In USA. Jews have an apartheid system. The very same likes who fought for " snivel rights"'for shotskind in uS in 1965.

They finally took the red pill.

Good. Israel can finally start nuking the mudslimes when they chimp out. Finally the joos do some good

Sup Forums has always loved Israel retard. God Bless Israel and God Bless Donald Trump

We do to have to support them you stupid nigger. We can disagree with Trump on something. And even though it will accomplish literally nothing, we could even start internet campaigns and write to Trump to let him know we don't agree with him on this, not that he would give a shit what we have to say.

We hate Muslims more.

Israel sucks but we can use them as a cudgel against Islam. Fuck all kebab.

But Trump is a vicious antisemite, how could it be?

So wait, is Sup Forums pro-Jewish now?

I base my identity entirely on how Sup Forums thinks so I need to know for sure.

HAIL JUDEN

NAZI MUZZYS GTFO

JEW POWER HAS RISEN

FALL IN LINE GOYIM THE TIME IS NOW

TIME TO DESTROY NIGGERLAM

>how dare Trump change things! We liked everything just the way it was!
kys leaflet

This is all part of the plan.

>Anger muslim population
>muslim population attacks israel or america
>remove kebob
>more terrorist attacks
>more surveillance and state control

Sup Forums will defend this

This

>Yes goy.i--- I mean, fellow Americans. Jerusalem is the eternal capital of Israel, hehe.

Israel is shit but Muslims are even more shit.

KEEEK Jewmerica will finally get annexed by Israel.

>Americuckbois will defend this

Yes, go-i mean guy ;^) you wouldn't want to be an outsider, better side with our greatest allies! Did i mention you can make a donation?

you don't want peace
oh, and isn't king of the world

Masterful Jewish shilling.
People being so afraid of being called a stormfag (literally one of the emptiest insults on this board. I bet half the people who use it have never even been to that site before and just use it to describe things they don't like, whether it actually represents stormfront or not. I see contradicting things both getting accused of being storm faggotry)
And of course Trump. This board got way too emotionally invested in Trump and Trump supports Israel so they do now too.

of course we love Israel and the Jews; we have always loved them.

>more surveillance* and state control*

*in mosques

*by having police actually arrest and jail terrorists instead of freeing them like Obongo did

MUSLIMS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN AMERICA

>and trump isn't king of the world

>>Sup Forums suddenly loves israel
>what happened
The smart ppl. The ones who began all this to fight against the Neo-cohens and the trillions spent fighting Jew wars are gone and back to their vidya. All that's left is the greasy slobs from leddit with 80iqs who think that just by posting here it makes them as politically astute as this place used to be.

Trump does this and it's going toncayxe a huge bloodbath. Which might not be so bad for France and Ke pen right now, but they will also hit the USA. Count on that.

>wanting peace with savages
this is why you lose, cuck

You realize germany would have won WWI if it weren't for the jews.
They trusted them, then they got backstabbed.

History repeats itself

We don't. We still fucking hate kikes it's just all the nu-fags trying to D&C. We ahte jews and mudslimes equally here

>this is what Stormfags want

twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/822966907905146881?s=09

>Sup Forums has always loved Israel
m8

OH SHIT ARE YOU READY FOR ANOTHER WAR IN GAZA?

The pallies will be pissed off now that Israel knows that for the next 4 years, they can do anything.

You got subverted by jidf.
Just to dumb or blind to admit it.

>yfw this ends up being the embassy.

fuck off CTR shill, Trump loves Israel and so do we

I'm not some idiot that screeches about jews constantly like some people around here.

We love Trump, yes we do, we love Trump, Israel woo!

>archive.is/zI3tH
why? are we friends with the palestinians all of a sudden?

>MUSLIMS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN AMERICA
I'm going to assume you haven't read the constitution.

Fuck off Mohammed. You're going back to your shithole desert.

you have to keep saying it's all their fault so you can justify your crimes

Israel shouldn't even exist.

How? Everyone considers Jerusalem the capital but no one says it for fear of angering muslims. Fuck them. We are not cutting ties with Israel so there is no point in pussy footing around the Jerusalem issue.

I read the Constitution, it says NO MUSLIMS

TIME TO GO AHMED

Israel can be our enemy or at least a 'very casual friend we're uneasy about' after we defeat the scourge of globalism.

where are the proofs? source says there's no confirmation and only cites an (((anonymous source)))

I've never used any site ending in eddit,

Whatever. We should just stay out of it and let them kill each other.
Why should we send our white American children to go die for a bunch of kikes who just want to screw us over anyway.
The Jews really have gotten a hold of this board it seems.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-us-embassy-israel-tel-aviv-jerusalem-reports-israeli-media-a7540476.html

>We are not cutting ties with Israel
Oh, it's going to happen burger.

Listen idk what world you live in but I will take a muzzie over a kike any day of the fucking week bud. kebabs are bad but at least they arent cowards about it, they will praise allah as they strike you and die gladly for their cause, a jew will cry out as he strikes you and sell out his own kind to save his skin. Id rather see the enemy im fighting faggot.

We need to meme this shit up people. The new American embassy has to be somewhere in pic related so we are ready to welcome Jesus back appropriately. Islam will be so BTFO.

it's still the most civilized nation in that shit hole part of the world