B-b-but muh Russian Co-op

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/17/james-mann-president-elect-trump-never-release-tax-returns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why people are so obsessed with this anyways ?

I think Trump is pulling a trick like Obama with his birth certificate.

>post liberals face when the tax returns are released and it reveals a ton of charitable giving

They are desperate to get anything against him.

You know if this was the case he would've done it during the election.

he's a billionaire and people still want him to release his tax returns

i'd like to see any billionaire release his, i bet bloomberg wouldn't or bill gates lel

I'm still confused why people give such a shit about his tax returns.

Depending on how far Trump goes with scaling back the Federal Government, my guess is that his returns will be released by someone in the IRS who winds up getting the short-end of the stick in a reorg.

They do this and the left will stop trying to shit on wiki leaks, so offering to do this will increase the likelihood of getting more information from people in the future, i.e. casting a wide net

basically liberals use republican's tax returns against them during elections. trump was smart to not release them

These faggots really think that billionaires' tax returns are like one form and he's just "hiding" it.

There's probably a whole army of ((lawyers)) managing hundreds of shell companies, trusts funds, shares, debt etc..

smart move by wikileaks

Trump wanted to be elected on message, not character. What's the point in an anonymous donation if you're going to brag about it?

It's a forced meme.

Do you believe your own shilling?

He got elected didn't he?

Odds are there is nothing good on his tax returns, but anyone with a brain could figure that anyway since he hasn't released them. But
>1. He doesn't have to release them
>2. If they are leaked it changes nothing and he cannot be impeached over it, all it will do it confirm what most people already figured
>3. The people who continue acting like it is a big deal are the same people who simply brushed off the "What about the e-mails" comments
In short, even if they are leaked it changes nothing. His approval ratings will drop more, but they are already like 38% so who cares? If you ask me, the Dems need to worry about actually being a viable party before Trump becomes Reaganesque and locks up generation X, most of which are already leaning right because of millennials.

If Trump does a halfway decent job, it is fucking over for Democrats for the next 16 years because Trump will win again, then a successor will win on Trump's merit alone. Even if that successor isn't even good himself. And if history is repeating itself, his successor won't be good. Then the Democrats, if they learned anything in the 16 years allotted to them, will have their chance.

Nigger, everyone knows taxes aren't one form because we pay them. Also why would lawyers manage his finances?

Does anyone else mistake wikileaks thumnail avatar on twitter as the cover of Kanye's Yeezus?

Yeah he should never release them, as this article explains it can only hurt him even though they're probably 100% honest and legal:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/17/james-mann-president-elect-trump-never-release-tax-returns/

What I meant to say billionaires' finances are far more complex than average leftist faggot thinks

It's a meme at this point. That's all.

Trump clearly isn't as wealthy as he says he is.
The tax returns would just prove him as a lier

>but they are already like 38%
You dont believe the election polls but you believe the approval ratings?

2016 Clinton
>can't we drone strike this guy

2017 Clinton
>can't we give this guy a medal

>Nigger, everyone knows taxes aren't one form because we pay them.
Half of eligible voters DO NOT FILE TAXES because their income is too low.

Let that sink in.

THEY DO NOT FILE TAXES.

>financed a presidential campaign
>owns several beautiful buildings and properties in ridiculously expensive locations
Nah you're right he's probably lying about being rich

Yes, I do.

Most people didn't like Trump or Hillary. Just because we fawned over Trump doesn't mean your average normie would. Trump has a lot of dirt on his hands, the difference is he is redeemable. A few nasty comments and cheating on taxes is nothing compared to rigging elections and outright lying while under the oath of office.

Most people voted Trump because he wasn't as bad in their eyes as Hillary. With that being said, I expect Trump to be in the 60% area by the end of his first term. He will go down as a good President, most people don't trust him right now. The best thing he can do is his job, if Americans notice their lives improving then all the shit talking millennials on twitter will mean nothing and the MSM will likely have to undergo a complete overhaul to stay relevant.

>expects taxes released
He has said no 200 times.

I think this will just help Trump desu.

Get out of here you piece of shit shill.

The dindus who voted for Obama didn't have jobs or business to run and where able to attend. Whereas trump supporters were slaving away as usual being the boiler room of the American economy. :)

Very good, let's see if we haven't been duped. If not this will only bolster his legitimacy.

Trump is no way as wealthy as he claimed. If he bothers to release his tax return, he can disprove all these rumors.

doubt there's anything wrong with his taxes or he would have been prosecuted the moment he became a candidate. He should release them though

Yeah, all those millions people who marched against him yesterday must all be on welfare.

One aspect is just the wealth as his bragging rights (look at me folks, I'm the great businessmen) but another is to make sure he isn't on a russian payroll and look for other shady shit.

Fuck off 8/pol/ shill

its become traditionally for presidents to release them, hes broken it somewhat and while most are a bit confused and/or concerned with it, extreme-left wingers are literally screaming for any ounce of dirty they can to get rid of him and are using this as an example

Hence win/win situation for Trump supporters. Unless they of course spread lies about his tax returns, but we will fix that. If there is actually nothing wrong it will completely legitimize his presidency.

although its unlikely, i think a concern would be possible personal debts to foreign banks which will cause conflicts of interest when it comes to financial situations

This. We should make all billionaires tax returns public. Because fairness. And feelings.

Because pissed off hillary supporters like me are going to micro analyze them to find discrepancies to increase his tax liabilities. That would probably be the biggest reason not to. But it would be nice to see what foreign influences he has. We saw it with hillary and her foundation why wouldn't we want to see it with trump. The way he criticized hillary for Goldman Sachs connections then brought them into his cabinet it wouldn't surprise me if the middle east controls the majority of his wealth.

Presenting your birth certificate isn't exactly customarily expected from presidents.

I don't give a shit about his tax returns but I will admit Trump promising to release them and then doing a 180 and saying LOLNOPENEVERMIND concerns me.

I don't care if he's as rich as he claims.

I do think it's important for us to know how heavily indebted he is to foreign interests, because it could be used by foreign governments to influence his decision making.

Does that sound reasonable?

>Donald Trump declared a dozen donuts as a business deduction but actually decided to eat them at home.

Wait until Buzzfeed hears about this!

Seems like Assange will never leave that embassy alive.

>Trump is no way as wealthy as he claimed. If he bothers to release his tax return, he can disprove all these rumors.

Or, he can not release them and continue to bother you - which sounds even better.

If there was nothing incriminating in his tax returns, he would have released them a long time ago.

fuck off shill

>Lier

The WikiLeaks you know from months past is not the one posting this

With Assange potentially coming to the USA and wanting a pardon do you think he tweeted this

/pol please you are smart enough to see this

/thread

Because you are typically expected to be born in the USA, Which is one of the requirements.

Most real estate developers are cash poor. All their money is tied into their properties and land which is hard to liquidate.