Why is the media becoming so degenerate. Apparently this 11 year old kid is a hero for setting fire to public property

Why is the media becoming so degenerate. Apparently this 11 year old kid is a hero for setting fire to public property.

I had a word with them over this. Check the comments.

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=S_QX5bcvnW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

read, had a laugh.

based brit bro, you actually ripped them apart and made them result in throwing ad hominids.

i guess being a "comedian" let's you get away with anything because their subjective points of views are from a "comedic" standpoint and not their actual political personal views. disgusting.

John stewart used to do this all the time. When people agree with him he acts all smug but when people don't he goes "oh come on im just a comedian"

BASED BRIT BRO
A
S
E
D

B
R
I
T

B
R
O
Cousin, thank you for your comments.

Nothing like beating down liberals

user's- Do yourself a favor and do not skip over what OP has in the first 2 posts. It is GLORIOUS!

Thanks bros, looking forward to next week's trade deal with you chaps!

dur dur dur you smug dweeb

CAFE BTFO

Why is it so fuzzy i cant read it on my phone no matter what i do? Is it the jews?

Try this
is2.Sup Forums.org/pol/1485104417474.png

yeah that's what i hated most about the daily show, whenever they fucked up they would always pull the 'but were not real journalists!' card.

And the media cries that the "evil nazis", aka the normal people, hate them.

I'm really looking forward to Mr. Trumps presidency.

Based Clive

Cheers lad

They're a satire site. There was no fire set by an 11 year old kid. This is like arguing with the onion for promoting an alien take over of the government.

Also fascism is good. Don't debate with the left on their terms.

>dat last cafe comment
you can smell the fractured ass

actually it's comedy

gotcha :^)

You're both faggots

>that anal pain

>hahaha it's just banter lad, why can't you take a joke? let's just call this debate tied :^)

Can I get a link to the fucking vidya plz

God damn son you lit this motherfucker up

10/10 was ready for an attention whore posting his internet fight for (you)s, but was pleasantly surprised. Carry on, Nige

It's stickied to the top of their page if you search for them but I can't link it on here

We need well thought out videos with this content to redpill normies. Also can use material from D'Souza and Hillarys America

That movie works wonders. I got a former illegal Mexican to vote trump. I know this will work

lol this gif

Goddam, I wish I could articulate myself this well.

Nice job. Honestly, that was fucking awesome.

Thank you. I had the same problem. How did you do that?

Good going bong. What we need is less people listening to (((mass media))).

>Do you blame steam for boiling water, or the heat?

You fucking eviscerated him. Bravo.

Just grabbed the image URL by right clicking on Chrome.

I think if you hold your finger on it on your phone and choose to open it in a new tab then it'll open that same link, I'm not too sure though.

holy shit is cafe pathetic.

reputation ruined in 1 image i would say.

Resolution too small to read

you fucking wrecked them m8. good on you. God's work.

Just like Sup Forums. It's just satire bro!

>the city of (You)

If they bring this to court they could charge you with RAPE, this image is proof that you anally annihilated that guy.

Thanks.

Ok I guess I'll go recruit some 9 year olds to throw some molotov cocktails at Obama's new DC home. FOR COUNTRY & EMPEROR.

youtube.com/watch?v=S_QX5bcvnW8

See here

>dur dur dur, you smug dweeb.

Man, I haven't heard dweeb in like 20 years.

based

you fucking destroyed him very nice

You know OP is a liberal himself right? A "leftist".

>smug dweeb
>his entire tone throughout the exchange was that of a smug git, asking rhetorical questions, calling you dumb etc.

I'm beginning to think that liberalism is all projection. They personally wouldn't hire people based of race/sex, so they must force people to do it. They would go mad if they had a gun, so no one else is allowed a gun.

He's not wrong though.

No, he is not.

>Maybe if I suck Nazi dick

Is there something wrong with suck dick? Is he some kind of homophobic bigot!?

Very good, I'm impressed. The eloquence and intelligence displayed here are admirable. If only more people were steadfast in their arguments.

Good work.

D E C I M A T E D

Good show old chap!

Who the fuck are these people?

>tfw this meme is real

you rekt him pretty good OP

>Implying that OP should be villified solely on the basis of his/her political beliefs?
No, that really would be oppression on the basis of identity (similar to a fascist state built on identity politics, but fortunately trump won) and the right doesn't really endorse that lol

I'm not kek

Then you lied to CAFE. Why did you do that?

I see proof of the contrary all the time lol

I'll take a liberal opinion when the world needs it, which right now it doesn't. Maybe things will be different in ten years time and Liberalism will be realistic. I used to be, growing up, quite liberal, but things were different then too.

I'm talking in the future sense in the argument because I want to live in a world where being Liberal isn't cancerous like it is today.

>misspelling personnel
0/10 not meme-worthy

>which right now it doesn't

Why is so? Why doesn't the world "need" liberalism?

>Liberalism will be realistic

What is it that you think that it does not make it "realistic" right now?

>I used to be, growing up, quite liberal, but things were different then too.

What is so different to change so drastically your political views?

Nice fucking work Jordan

Can anyone bump this? We're going to deport mexicans and other hispanics on a massive scale using ICE

>member of Labour
Explain yourself, degenerate.

Fucking rekt that cuck

let's turn it on them
we'll be nazis "for comedic effect"

Read

Let me guess, Cafe is Jewish.

>Dur dur you smug dweeb
Haha congrats lad you fucking destroyed him

>That salty last comment

these are the same niggers that thought that a black kid building a computer was fucking amazing.

>I guess history will prove one of us right, Jordan
>JORDAN

I had to quickly make sure it wasn't based Dr Peterson for a second.

Based as fuck