Redpill me on discord

redpill me on discord
how it gained popularity so fast, and managed to take over teamspeak and skype

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/TpBMG
discord.gg/UHag9Zz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never heard of it.

because its a wildly superior product in almost every single way.

It is better and has more functions, also guys join our biggest political discord, its pol related
discord.gg/TpBMG

Capitalism baby

Capitalism

Skype is horribly intrusive. Way to ruin a great product.

jewish lies meant to distract people from the truth

you have a main account alias, but you can change your nickname on some channels
anyone can make a channel
push to talk or hot mic
good voice quality
mute mic or mute all

hi denion

>its free
>it has lots of useful features
>you can easily switch between servers
>you can be in voice chat on one server while on text chat in another
>works in browser along with client
>has good compatibility with games

but yeah its popular so we should probably hate it and its all the jews fault liberals fuckin normies lets all go back to using ventrillo

its objectively the best service but good luck trying to get your friends to use it.

>to take over teamspeak and skype
He doesn't use superior mumble.

mumble doesn't have chat feed so its automatically worse.

Cause you can make the background black and it's less taxing on the eyes when it's 4 am and your lights are off

Skype is botnet garbage and it hardly ever worked correctly. I had constant disconnections and issues where I could still hear people when the call was canceled. Haven't had a single issue with discord.

discord is proprietary and all of your communications go to their servers. You can't host a private server and they have no plans to allow you to do so.

Skype is bad, Discord will be just as bad when it gets half as popular. They will be approached by state actors. They will demand monitoring privileges.

>Discord will be just as bad when it gets half as popular. They will be approached by state actors. They will demand monitoring privileges.

I'm quite afraid of that, but it's way better than Skype and it's Linux support is pretty great, so I will use it until that day comes.

Just don't join Sup Forums discord servers and it's great.

>skype
garbage
>teamspeak
have to pay for a dedicated server
>discord
free

Not because it's good or revolutionary. Simply because Skype is absolute shit

What in the everloving fuck does this have to do with politics and why do you have to be "redpilled" on a fucking chat room?

Literally the jews.

Yeah it's a superior product if you love to have your conversation spied and give your personnal datas to companies.

Teamspeak and Mumble need to be a bit tech savvy (especially when it comes to certificate) but you control the datas.
Skype is an abonimable bloated piece of shit like only MS has the secret.

There were tons of options for ts or mumble free hosting.

Why don't people host their own irc or mumble?

I don't get it

Its way better than Skype

>tencent is a major investor

implying it is not already a botnet

discord.gg/UHag9Zz :^)

>free
>easy to use
>can be used on browser
>can host servers instead of having to make calls over and over unlike skype
>stylishly black/purple
>good instant messaging unlike teamspeak
>no adds
>links with steam/battle.net/all other games unlike skype AND teamspeak
>volume adjusters to lessen or greater the voice of people specifically

Discord is better.

I just use the steam chat.

The problem is that it's too good to be free. At least Skype has to delete your conversations after a certain amount of time. Discord keeps them forever.

invite expired

While I love Discord, this smells of a fucking shill thread. DO NOT REPLY

Invalid or expired

lol'd hard. have you tried studying the art of shilling before posting? it'd make you somewhat less pathetic.

I use it, I don't post personal information on it. I warn my friends not to either.

But it is better than skype/aim/messanger/ventrilo/teamspeak/irc and they are constantly updating it. I am willing to pay for the service too. I say evil shit but, I make sure not to say who i am or where i live, obvious shit.

Sent ;)

Stupid fucking leafs.

Fuck off, nigger.

>and give your personnal datas to companies.

What personal data though? It didn't ask for my name, address, or anything. Just a random email address and username.

Wow this thread went to the shitter fast.

Fucking leafs leave, LEAVE.

Idk I tried using it and I hate it.

>Wow this thread went to the shitter fast.

No I'm really wondering what personal data they're getting. As far as I can tell, all they can do is associate an email address to an IP address to the chatlogs, right? How would they get personal data?

post that shit again

cmon guys you know the drill
>A

Can I ask a question? What is this thread about?