Trump not doing anything on immigration

>Trump not doing anything on immigration

>#1 focus is Obamacare, lowered taxes for rich people, and a stronger Israel

YOU GOT DUPED IDIOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/uk-canadian-womens-march-protesters-denied-entry-us-montreal-border-agents-a7539341.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its been two days and there still isnt a wall. TRUMP LIED

told alternative facts*

we got BTFO how can we ever recover?

Did you make hear mouth larger or is she actually that hideous?

Yes please keep whining about the "broken promises" 2 days in and please never stop, we need to hold our politicians accountable instead of falling asleep at the wheel. Thank you for doing your part to help us make america great again.

>she

she is beautiful you jerks

B-but muh wall...

>hear

Leaf ""education"" gents!

She is beautiful

I'm going to beat the shit out of my meat

OH YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He's technically not even into his first day in office yet, and already making progress on a few of these. My libtard friend is freaking out that we're apparently backing out of the TPP now.

He said day 3 but no promises you faggot

Fuck man you're right! Why hasn't he disassembled Obamacare? It's been 48 hours!

independent.co.uk/news/world/uk-canadian-womens-march-protesters-denied-entry-us-montreal-border-agents-a7539341.html

Except the border is already locking up. Fuck off CNN

>2 days in
>president trump hasn't had a SOTU address

GODDAMNIT WE'VE BEEN KEPT IN THE DARK FOR TOO LONG

WE'VE BEEN HORNSWOGGLED.

>this low quality bait passes for shitposting these days
Sup Forums is fucking dead.

There's people who support the TPP. Fuck, I didn't know American liberals were that far gone.

2 days in and he even said he wouldnt be doing too much shit over the weekend due to celebrations. get back to us in year 2 and we can have a conversation

Why does this surprise anyone? Trump is wealthy. It is in his interests to keep poor people poor. There is a reason why Obama deported more people than any other prez. They bring wages down.

I really can't believe we have 4 years of memes left.

Let the liberal tears flow

>It is in his interests to keep poor people poor.
Then why is he working directly against that?
>swedish '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''economics''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

This guy gets it

kek we outjewed the shit out of you, stupid goyim.

Less than 48 hrs ended TTP.

8 of you count his next victory

He was inaugurated on Friday. That's not a day on office. A vacation is also not a day in office and as you pointed out there are lots of celebrations to attend, formalities that can't be shirked by a world leader. Generally, Monday is the start of the work week and here in America there's a lot of work to get us great again. I believe he will honestly do every single thing he said he will do this Monday and lots of anons on Sup Forums will be gloating about it across the social medias.

To sign a few executive orders and repeal a few more and make a few proposals seems pertty reasonable. The ball is already rolling on a lot of these things so to speak, and he's not even working on them yet. Or seeing his passion and dedication, it seems pretty likely he's written all the relevant documents already.

>lowered taxes for rich people
Everything else is expected but this legit makes me mad. A heavy tax on Silicon Valley has literally no downsides.
>helps pay for the deporation force and wall
>butthurt Zuckerberg, et al.
>direct economic attack on social media, which is cancer
>redistribution of wealth from leftist elites to real Americans

>commie is mad that redistribution of wealth isn't being pushed by Trump

>conservacuck fellating his corporate masters and their cultural marxist agenda
Extremist free market views was never an american value and was invented by Jews.

what's your point, cuck?
she is now a disinformation agent.

tranny if i ever saw one

2 years ago liberals hated the TPP. Now they love it because Trump is against it.

This user is not wrong. America was about creating a society that could stand up for itself and it's independence.

lol in two days he already fulfilled two of his biggest campaign promises.

He could literally not do anything else and would go down as the most honest politician in terms of running according to their platform.