What's their fucking problem?

What's their fucking problem?

Only Reddit cares about tax forms.

What's wrong with exposing the truth?

>Wikileaks wins the election for Trump

>OMG they're so redpilled

>Calls Trump out on his own particular brand of bullshit.

>REEEEEEE

hes still under audit

i dont give two shits about his tax returns, we all cheat on taxes, and if you dont youre a fucking idiot

As a supporter of President Trump, I don't care one way or the other what WL says.

Wasn't Assange giving himself up after Manning was freed?

Nothing, they're 100% right. Accountability of government officials was my top 3 reason I voted for trump. This pisses me off AND gives fuel to the morons on the other side.

>inb4 shill

Fuck that and fuck you, faggot. This isn't a big deal but it's fucking bullshit too.

>brand of bullshit
Tax return disclosure is not required by any means, he can do whatever the fuck he wants with them.

It's a perfectly consistent position for WL to take.

yeah

yeah but he said he was going to and didn't

>Ignoring that Trump did promise full release of all tax documentation.

But where is the proofs?

Wikileaks has been compromised, Assange was assassinated in October.

They are doing what they were always doing now Trump is the one in power.

taxation is theft anyway so who cares? The government should make all services optional. You want the police to look for your missing daughter? Better pay the police fee. Your house is burning and you didnt pay the firefighter fee? Well, too bad.

Nor did HC have to release Goldman Sachs transcripts

This, Donald Trump isn't Omnipotent, take the criticism and move on for fuck sake. He is just a person with flaws like us all

What's your problem?

They publish documents. Doesn't matter who it's about.

Wikileaks is compromised. This is all according to plan. The CIA will use the credibility of Wikileaks to fight Trump the same way it was used to fight Hillary. I'm sure Trumps Administration is aware and will attempt to counter.

Did he give a date when he was going to? No, he said if he won. He has 3 years and 363 days to do it.

I hope this makes the Demoncraps more salty.

OK NOW do you fucks believe they're compromised?

Since Assange is dead there is no longer any need for pretense about being favorably disposed toward Trump hoping for a dropping of the DOJ shit...

It's almost like they're working with Russia to destabilize our country or something

There's no problem, wikileaks relies on gaining information - if they appeal to a wider audience then they'll likely get more information. Here's something to think about, would wikileaks be able to obtain leaks from people if they favored one party in some country or if they didn't pick a side and always went against the ruling government? People change their minds and like always approval ratings will go down for the president, no matter what.

kek. everybody is enemy now. such many cases. wonder why.

Wikileaks is a Devils advocate
They're not 'on your side' they're on whatever side has the least shit to show and opposing the side with themost shit to show. They're a political centrist troll.

He said he would when Hillary released her emails. She didn't.

They were never /ourguys/ in the first place. They hate tyranny, whether it comes from the ctrl-left or the alt-right

so was Nixon

>cucking this hard for your orange daddy

WL has always been WL. They release secrets on those in power. They fucked Bush, Obama, Hillary and now Trump, if they can.

No shit

Good for them, he said one thing and is doing another. They need to make this a Damm law before next election

At the time the ocntent of those transcripts was and still is 100x more important to the race than anything in Trump's tax returns could be. Like someone else said, we all cheat, if you don't you're a dip.

when will the "audit" end?
in 8 years?

Exactly that's why she didn't

You all newfag or what
Wikileaks been compromised sincè thé siege.
Assange Is kill

Wikileaks was compromised long ago, it's an alphabet agency honeypot now.

How does it feel to be the last person to find out WL was compromised?

Don't tell me, you think Anonymous are elite hackers also fighting against the establishment?

>A leaf

whats the big deal about tax returns anyway. we all know trump has broken several laws in his life. you dont reach that kind of money clean.

only reason i was mad at hillary was because the the whole government and mainstream media were covering for her and what she did had to do with national security, not screwing people in real estate( which i admit is a dick move).

And the majority of the population*

Can someone here explain what's the worst thing that could happen if it's found out he isn't paying taxes? how does that work in the USA?

REEEEEEE

literally who?

>Reddit is the majority of the population

No.

Jesus fuck, Trump is the president, of course they'll hold him accountable if he tries to pull any shit, that's their whole schtick, like promising to release his tax returns and not doing it
He should be criticised if he fucks up, don't go full zealot mode

if the IRS can't figure out if donald cheated on his taxes, then no one else is going to.

the real reason people want to see his tax returns is to find out how much money he claims to have and how much write offs he's used.

They won't find evidence of criminal activity in them, only just so they can parade them around CNN and say he's not as rich as he claims.

>Wikileaks wins the election for Trump

>OMG they're Russian agents!

>Calls Trump out

>WTF I LOVE WIKILEAKS NOW

hmmmm...makes me think....

If WL was compromised in October Clinton would be President.

Trying to retain credibility with the left. Not an invalid proposition, but I personally don't care.

Assange is dead, that's why he refuses to come out on the balcony and wave. CIA has taken over wikileaks

not large enough to elect anyone else tho?

:thinking:

>WL doing business as usual
>"compromised!"

What you're saying is Trump isn't a man of his word.

Yep, they're just doing what they have always done.

Anyone who thought they were left wing or right wing doesn't know their history.

It can be read in a pro-Trump way. i.e. it's only more gratuitous because he's unlikely to be hiding anything, whereas Hillary was.

You mean the people that hate him and a small proportion of Trump voters?
I don't give a shit about his tax returns.

>unironically thinking Wikileaks was pro-Trump

They were looking for dirt on both the RNC and DNC. They succeeded in getting the DNC shit so they published that. They would have done the same to the RNC. Wikileaks is unbiased

Maybe the fact Assange is dead, get used to it

I was really skeptical at first but there's no doubt about it now

(pic isn't proof go read assange's ama on reddit and watch his interview with hannity)

Fucking retards don't get it, Russia is literally playing 3d chess with all of you.

Wikileaks' position has never changed. It's just that the left and right take turns hating them.

I'm all for the truth. Release the returns.

Great news. Wikileaks is against Trump, which means the CIA is moving against Trump, which means he wont last more than 2 months. He'll either be JFK'd or Nixon'd

It won't be found out by CNN or anyone else, if he is scamming his taxes then the IRS hounds will find out and they will make a big deal about it.

They will put leins on all of his stateside properties and probably on his bank accounts if he doesn't settle up. The likelihood of Trump commiting tax fraud is about 0%. He pays way too much money to his accountants for them to make a mistake.

Tax returns are private property and there is no requirement to release them. Although its typical of politicians to release them to "prove" they aren't taking bribes from special interests. In Trump's case, that is very unlikely.

I want him to release his tax returns just so people can shut the fuck up about his tax returns

CNN, MSNBC, etc. Will have a field day nitpicking times where he worked around paying little taxes or if he doesn't have the exact amount of money that he claims to have. But that doesn't really matter.

Trump is a successful Billionaire, and whether that's 12 billion or 5 billion in his pocket, it really doesn't matter he's fucking rich who cares.

And he already said multiple times "I fought as hard as I could to pay as little tax as possible" so of course your going to find tax work arounds.

There wouldn't really be anything in them that we don't already know.

That makes him smart!

there's no problem with big boss, faggot

>taxation is theft anyway so who cares? The government should make all services optional. You want the police to look for your missing daughter? Better pay the police fee. Your house is burning and you didnt pay the firefighter fee? Well, too bad.

can't tell if trolling or actually libertarian

The give-away here is that wikileaks would request information to leak but I don't recall them ever calling out someone personally like this. It's suspicious.

A little red pill for you:

The CIA removed Hillary (hardest). Now they'll remove Trump (easier) and instante a president of their own.

You can't beat the shadow government.

keep on dreaming hombre.

They are the good guys fighting against secrecy and corruption.

I vote YES

He's... right? Wikileaks isn't Breitbart, they're not obliged to like Trump.

Except it's okay for them to leak Trump's tax returns too.

Wikileaks from Day 1 was about transparency.

The CIA control Wikileaks now

This is probably the closest to the truth. Just because they BTFO the Democrats doesn't mean they won't BTFO the Republicans. They've done it before.

And barring conspiracy theories - I don't believe they are compromised.

trump should leak the tax returns himself via tweeter

looks like reddit loves wikileaks again

liberals dont have any money
so they think
strategic tax filing is the same as tax evasion

Everyone is obliged to like Trump. If you're not with us, then you're our enemy!

You get it wrong. I hope Trump stays.

This weekend has been the best to make fun of America. You guys are a mess the size of a 3rd world country like us now.

Crying about crowd sizes, lying to the whole nation, getting reckd by women marching. This is the best time to be a mexican.

Make me a California burrito and shut your spic ass up. Make fun of us all you want, just do it from your side of the wall.

>make a condescending speech at the CIA
>Wikileaks posts this the next day

Hmmm, makes you wonder.

Trump's not going to last. The CIA is too powerful.

Hi, Sup Forums. Wikileaks was a good friend.

Don't start REEEing about wikileaks, that's what the left did and they looked like fools because of it. Don't paint yourself as a victim it looks pathetic. Just let Wikileaks do its thing.

chokabich

Thinking this isn't a fucking troll post. You played yourself user

Eh it depends

I consider Clinton's speeches to Goldman Sachs more nefarious than anything likely to be contained in Trump's taxes

On the other hand, Trump blatantly promised to release his taxes and then blatantly broke that promise

I think it would be a good thing for them to be leaked

Poor assange, feel bad he's dead

Cool. I hope they get a leak on his tax returns so liberals are forced to accept the fact that Hillary was a much fucking worse choice.

Lol if this is peak mexican i feel sorry for you bro

g-guys we're totally not russian agents

If he owes money to the people he put on big positions, then it's exactly the same as Hillary's speeches.

BREAKING NEWS:
wikileaks has a fucking problem

Didn't Trump promise to release them after IRS investigation? Did they finish already?

Why doesn't Sup Forums want him to release his tax returns?

He's done nothing wrong, so he has nothing to hide. As a public servant he serves the people, we don't serve him.

>breach of promise

But he is still under audit

If they did hitlery would be prez

inb4 muh popular vote: almost half of american voters didn't even care to vote, plus popular vote is irrelevant in the USA

Assange is dead this is the cia deep state now

He did bullshit everyone but it should've been clear to everyone that Trump isn't going to do anything he doesn't want to unless he has no choice. All this dude cares about is leverage and getting an edge. I voted for him never expecting him to release them. Also it's not required and i never have a shit about the tax returns in previous elections so i continue to not care now.