Million Woman March

What even was the point of all of the marches going on yesterday?

I get that it was pretty much a bunch of snowflakes going and saying they're mad that le evil racist man won and not the hill, but what did they hope to accomplish by marches?

An even better version of this was women's suffrage
>women can't vote
>march to drum support for a radical opinion for the time
>have people see the widespread support
>people join, change laws

>le drumpf got elected
>walk
>???

redpill me on the million woman march, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/monaeltahawy/status/820746828060758017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

women already have equal rights

they're all dellusional is the problem

Pure virtue-signaling, and also frustration of being stupid, and having no original thoughts, or capabilities, but still fooling themselves, that they are somehow special, or make any difference to anyone.

almond activation

They want the gubbmint out of their vaginers but also want the gubbmint to pay for their vaginers.

Misogyny!

What in the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

pretty nice shirt desu

Just a bunch of cunts throwing a tantrum that Trump winning the electoral college was more important than them having vaginas.

They are spoiled because with betas they are used to throwing a fucking tantrum when they don't get what they want, and then being told they are right and so pretty, ect. And they have people telling them that this march was a good idea and they were so brave, despite doing fucking nothing of importance

reminder that they kicked all the pro-life feminists out of participating in their "open and inclusive" protest

w-we do pay for razors? they're expensive as fuck

It's a mass-brainwashing campaign used to seize control of the country by controlling the minds of the women. This is how they push the pro-Muslim, pro-illegal mexican, anti-border, anti-capitalism, pro-abortion agenda.

But the women get good citizen points and cool photos for instagram

>muh ovaries

She's not gonna shave her cooch unless guys pay the razors.

That's the only thing that could really make an impact

b-but I do pay for razors???

>women already have equal rights
>they're all dellusional is the problem
Women have it pretty fucking good in the west.

They graduate at higher rates than men, they are going to university at higher rates than men, also there are now more women in Universities then men - wheres the equality for that?- and they live longer.

>women
>ever having a point
At least you tried, OP.

>they pay for their razors

top kek

We need to restore patriarchy.

That actually made more sense than how i read it initially senpai

but that's still entitled as shit my lord

I don't know but this shit is really starting to get to me.

Middle to Upper class women in the West are literally the most privileged people that have ever existed. They have the softest, easiest, most stress-free lives of any group in the history of humanity. Western civilization has given them SO MUCH and they still scream and cry and hate us.

I know it isn't everyone. I know there are many women who thought the event was silly. Deep down though my resentment still grows.

don't be sexist you bigot, we need more privelege, if I can't abort Tryone's baby than my parents will disown me

I am sure that CNN and the other liberal media will have wall to wall back to back coverage of the Pro-Life march.

That's literally all it is

Bring in a couple tokens, but this is virtue signaling, middle class white women who can afford plane tickets

don't know if anyone has it but there was an excellent photo of a plane full of people going to the event and that's all it was

Women are stupid. Their purpose is childbearing

A woman would run a country our country into the ground with types of idiots in our society today.

"If you have selfish ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders.-George Carlin

Red pill me more on this guys. I can't remember who that one mudslime feminist who was a leader of it was.

Only 2,000 or so retweets. Send it to a friend if you are on Twitter or Facebook.

twitter.com/monaeltahawy/status/820746828060758017

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

>What even was the point of all of the marches going on yesterday?
To unite the american people, obviously.
Nah just kidding. For the feminism meme to survive, they must do fake shit like this constantly.

>ever using the bladed jew

>What even was the point of all of the marches going on yesterday?

Getting attention.

>it's not about trump!
>the day after trump elected
>specifically about the leftist rhetoric against him

really makes me think

>Getting attention.
Why grab the pussy, when the pussy will come to you? Amiright?

he's probably ashamed to be white, as well.

damn shameful behavior baka senpai

>flaming faggots

>Men at the #WomensMarch are fire

i don't understand emoji speak

Everyone 'sans Indians' have to wipe their asses after shitting.

Yet we pay for toilet paper.

>gook eyes.
>White.

Nigga please.