Brit/pol/ - Beauty? Fuck That, Take a Look at Your Future Edition

>SEXIST DRUMPF BEWARE - Theresa May will meet with the President on Thursday to tell him to stop making sexist comments and to stress how important the EU's success is in the wake of his anti-EU comments
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4143932/Theresa-use-Trump-summit-tackle-sexism.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/21/theresa-may-promises-frank-importance-eu-nato-donald-trump/

>"Brexit constitutes a hostile action and will destroy the Good Friday Agreement", says Gerry Adams
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/21/northern-irelands-eu-exit-will-destroy-peace-deal-says-gerry-adams

>THINGS: The Movie - Top producer in talks with Tony Blair to make film about his life
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/14/la-la-land-look-top-producer-talks-make-blair-movie/

>Milkman rules out LAB-LIB Pact - "The people will never forgive Corbyn"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-tim-farron-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-theresa-may-opposition-divisive-a7536516.html

>Setting up landmines for Eurosceptics - Theresa May's Brexit speech examined
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/magical-realist-or-iron-lady-mrs-mays-speech-on-the-eu-examined.html

>Corbyn changes his mind again, this time on whipping Labour to trigger Article 50
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4140148/Corbyn-insists-NOT-whipped-MPs-Article-50.html

>23/02/17 - Labour's double by-elections in Copeland and Stoke
news.sky.com/story/labour-planning-double-by-election-on-23-february-10734971

>Cross-party coalition set up to thwart leaving the EU
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/21/cross-party-mps-group-plots-to-halt-extreme-brexit

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=dfMme0HO5nU

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2017/jan/22/amartya-sen-brexit-trump-press-freedom?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Tweet
youtube.com/watch?v=8xe6nLVXEC0
youtube.com/watch?v=VJM-xA8PcQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=tQWPR9TM0Gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

now all we need is some autist to establish where he lives from that picture

6 King's Parade, Newport.

I like to swallow Peter Hitchens semen

>I never leave my shitty Welsh council estate: the thread

What's his cock look like? Circumsized?

It actually is around the corner from there
Whichever user started the pasta had an eye for shit

Reposting this from last thread, it's very soothing

Have they yet revealed what their internal polling figures are? I know that they said they were only a few points behind Labour.

I once had a dream where I was holding the baby I made my gf abort and Peter Hitches was lecturing me about the mistake I made, not even joking.

This building looks pretty racist, should probably be knocked down.

Oh fuck off, the majority of places are post-industrial concrete or modernist shitholes. Posting the few remaining exceptions isn't going to change that.

All the prettiest buildings in each city seem to be Cathedrals.

Something like "Corbyn is narrowly in the lead with UKIP just behind him and the Tories trail by a massive 10 points", which probably means UKIP are 9 points behind Labour

Not to my knowledge.

Southampton, just behind Aldi in Portswood. Where the jezees are

Don't get mad just because you live in a shithole and never go outside urban areas. There are shitloads of nice places out there.

Thanks for reposting my pic lad. Beverley Minster is an unsung cathedral, probably because it's near Hull lol.

What was the conclusion about the futility of britpol?

French cathedral pictured here that was left to rot, church repair money directed to building mosques

friendly reminder if you live in the muslim state of london you should kill yourself

If they really are right behind, I'd imagine they'd be unwilling to release the figures in case they send Labour into overdrive

I didn't need to see that.

Finally figured i'd get round to doing this, hope it isn't too late to be pointless.
Has anyone else here signed up to a party? What is it like attending the meetings?

Or just move to one of the other home counties like all the other white people in London.

Good point.

It's a safe space for Blairism and from European nonsense

Jesus. Thanks for sharing the lowest point of your life.

That's actually your address? Thought you were just fucking with people to be honest.

You can only respond to this post if you live in a city which has won the telegraph's 'best city in the UK' award three years in a row.

Sup East Riding bro.

Beverly is really beautiful place, the fields on the outside of town near the racecourse where you can see the cathedral in summer are incredibly comfy.

>Sharing your reference number

>Thought you were just fucking with people
I didn't start it

fair point
I am not a clever man

Who else here /staring into the endless abyss/

Care to elaborate on that?

>Amartya Sen: ‘Referendums are like opinion polls. Sometimes they’re very wrong’

theguardian.com/books/2017/jan/22/amartya-sen-brexit-trump-press-freedom?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Tweet

Why don't you Brexiteers trust this leading economist?

No.

>not being a based corbynista

Well fuck you then pal

haha christcucks can't even take preference for their own buildings. too busy sucking muslim toes huh faggots

>who else /edgyschoolboynihilist/
*tips*

Fuck me? Fuck you.

Would this be a better ratings system for games?

C - Educational games for children.
PG - Must be 13 to purchase unaccompanied, however can buy under said age if accompanied by an adult.
16 - Like 18 rated games, only a tad less strong.
18 - For adults only.

I don't see why kids under 13 should be picking up software/games unsupervised. Little shits are handed phones and consoles by their deadbeat parents because they can't be arsed having time together as a family ffs.

He's going for the Farage aesthetic.

Don't be so defeatist, we'll reclaim it soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=8xe6nLVXEC0

>but I can remember dissecting a frog

REEEEEEEE

I think Farage copied him

>Acknowledgement is defeatist
Wrong, LARPer

Should we anschluss Ireland?

1960's were the worst decade. Every architect from that time should be hanged.

Were he an actual nihilist he would understand how freeing it actually it, and, how in the face of oblivion, tradition is all we have.

>George Galloway believes Nigel Farage's radio bosses are running scared of The Mother of All Talk Shows and don't dare put the former UKIP leader on at the same time as him.

>Farage is hosting a weeknight radio show on a rival station, buthe does not host the show on a Friday night when George is on air at talkRADIO.

>When talking to caller Mark from Liverpoolabout the former UKIP leader, Georgesaid:“You’ll notice they haven’t scheduled Farage up against me, they haven’t put Farage on the radio at the same time as me.

>“I’ll tell you for why - because we’d beat them out the park, this is the university of the airwaves."

Nige and Brit/pol/ BTFO

I'd say that looks like Accrington, but in truth that could be any dump in Britain.

Im sure a lot had undiagnosed PTSD from ww2

Amazing

His show is generally more interesting than Farage's tbqhwymsfwafo

Really? No way.

this literally triggers me

Or they were just Jews who delight in ugliness and filth

How progressive.

"O England! - model to thy inward greatness, like little body with a mighty heart, - What mightst thou do, that honour would thee do, were all thy children kind and natural!"

Chorus in act II of Henry V

>Tfw you have hardback copies of Shakespeare.

Not hard to be honest. Nige is incredibly shallow and afraid to broach any really controversial subject.

What happened to the field of architecture that caused architects to think modernist and brutalist architecture is good?

>mfw a new branch of Waitrose is opening up nearby and I'm shitting myself on how much my rent is going to go up

>REEEEEEE the UK is really just a concrete ugly island, because I'm a fat NEET who lives in a council estate and hates nature and the outdoors

There is a quote from the great documentary that everyone should see "Why I hate the 60s" that I wont get completely right, "Town planners in the 60s finished what the Luftwaffe didn't get to"
youtube.com/watch?v=VJM-xA8PcQ8

Look at all that green. Disgusting! Knock it all down to build some apartment buildings for refugees.

Busted.

the bit about architecture starts at 14:12

>White
Nice try

>What's all this greenery?! Oh no no no, we need to build government housing on this to deal with the housing crises which is NOT related to immigration whatsoever you bigot!

Attempts to stake claims and make their own way in the field - radically different designs.

That and the obvious influence of leftist academics that traditionalism = bad, modernity and "progress" = good.

Fields such as psychology, history and sociology were taken over by (((them))), why should architecture be spared? In many ways it is one of the most effective means to devalue a country - make it look horrid, sever the link between the past and the pride people feel in their surroundings. What more obvious sign of this is there other than the built environment? It is the lowest hanging fruit and the one that will have the greatest impact on a citizenry in their daily lives.

If you go to work each day in an 19th century, ornate Victorian colossus, is that not likely to filter down into your mood and output? Likewise, if you attend your job in a faceless slab of a building that mirrors the grey sky, is that not likely to equally affect you?

but with added flat cap for northern appeal.

lord have mercy.

>I am not a clever man

You'll fit right in with the rest of UKIP members then

He's even doing the Tory leg-stance.

If it is because of immigration why are there so many empty houses?

>out of crumpets

your opinions are wrong and you are an uncultured boor.

He should watch this fine instructional video
youtube.com/watch?v=tQWPR9TM0Gk

Suddenly feel great sympathy for YKTD. I couldn't live there.

>BANNED FROM REDDIT

Germans protest gathering of rightwing politicians (le pen, Frauke, etc.)

t. hippie stuck in the 1960's

Fucking kek
The state of those union flag shorts as well

I'm pretty sure he hasn't been doxxed, we only know the city he lives in as opposed to the street.

What brings my piss to a boil is that nobody uses the vertical space anymore when building their estates. Instead of getting a few hundreds flats into a handful of tower blocks, they make one massive shite estate that spans a square mile.

>filtered tripshits and now 60% of posts are hidden

Fortunately for him he doesn't live there

a couple of A10 strafes would be good

>natural beauty is for losers, in our world EVERYONE is beautiful. Also FUCK HEDGEHOGS, we want more pakis

I think its more to do with using environmentally materials and buildings life cycles than aesthetics