Israel is the most advanced, powerful, and surprisingly secular nation in the Middle East...

Israel is the most advanced, powerful, and surprisingly secular nation in the Middle East. It's basically the America of that region, and angers leftist and muzzies to no end. Why the hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ls_8jHqTCo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pity bumping your thread

I agree

It can't be a secular state and a Jewish state at the same time.

They built a hell of a fucking wall, too.

wtf now I love Israel

We built it and pay for it.

>If you hate israel then you are either a leftie or muzzie.

It's an illegitimate nation, comparable to the formation of african countries. Minus its military and economic aid it receives, it's just a empty nation with no real history.

As much as i dislike arabs, crying holocaust while you commit genocide is hypocritical and that's a cowards virtue, any nation that displays such negative virtues deserve nothing short of a quick anihilation.

Because they shill for immigration to western countries but don't want any themselves. Typical skypes.

Pretty funny considering it was your country's idea to relocate them there.

>surprisingly secular
Secular for a country built upon the legend of religious inheritance? Perhaps.

Secular by any standard of a modern nation? No.

A significant part of their government are diehard fanatics that have a firm stranglehold on their more "moderate" majority. They can, will and have assassinated secular politicians in broad daylight in front of running cameras. The assassins only spend a short time in prison before being released, due to latent political pressure. The papacy can only dream to have as much sway over a government to the extend the orthodox jews get to fuck with theirs.

>he thinks British people have ruled Britain at any point in time since Queen Victoria

Naive

Because it's leaders proudly profess to being the god fathers of terrorism world wide.

Sage because 5+ Israeli damage control threads in catalog.

Yeah it's advanced, powerful, and secular thanks to the efforts of westerners who put them there and all we've gotten in return is being made to wage wars that agitate the Middle East even further while (((their))) kin folk demand more tolerance and diversity.

Oldfags know the real redpill, newfags are still total usefull idiots/goys

all trolling aside. I guess because they stole it by migrating en mass after WW II? its basically what Muslims are doing in Europe now.

Israel logic is kinda strange if you think about it. We had this land thousands of years ago so it belongs to us? that would be like the italians trying to get claim on the British isles.

There is no hate for Israeli jews that want to live and build their own nation and have achieved what you mentioned.
The hate is toward multi millionaires, multiculturalists that destroy the western world.

Btw I see this exact thread every day here.

>Why the hate?

Diaspora and duplicitous subterfuge.

We haven't conducted war in the Middle East because of Israel. Ever. Anyone with half of a brain knows that. We are there because of the oil. Wait and see how much we give a shit about Israel when the oil wells run dry.

Paki detected

I haven't seen that much hate towards Israel on here?
There's nothing wrong with Israelis - they're white, based and redpilled.
That is why Trump stands with, and supports, Israel - like all good white people do.
If you're anti Israel you're basically anti white.

Meanwhile, Trump and Bibi are talking things over right now. Cuck a doodle doo.

America fights wars in the Middle East to preserve the petrodollar system, without which the U.S dollar would experience inflation that would make Weimar Germany look like a tutorial mission.

>make everyone buy and sell oil in $
>everyone needs oil
>permanent demand for $
>supply all you want, print money all you want, inflation free
>someone tries to stop selling oil in $ (Iraq 2002, Libya 2011)
>"axis of evil arming terrorists, we must liberate them with bombs"
>stomp their shit and intimidate anyone who gets any bright ideas

What are you, an arms dealer?

Then what's all this agitation of Iran about. Anyone with half a brain knows theirs a (you) involved somewhere in this.

He prefers the term venture capitalist.

>browsing Sup Forums
>see people being anti-semitic, homophobic, transphobic and generally conservative
>realise I've been browsing /islam/ the whole time

Look up the Iran Oil Bourse (they want to sell oil in euros, this is also the source of nuclear butthurt, your masters know that a nuclear armed Iran can't be knocked down by the tried and true formula usually used to prevent countries from abandoning the petrodollar.

You mean the petroshekel system.
Also not mentioning all the military aid that they are perfectly capable of paying for themselves but skirt doing so through their various lobbies.

>secular

nope

The only reason to hate Israel is the same as the only reason one would have to hate jews: Its superiority and the fact that you're excluded.

Of course he is, check the flag.

You again?

Jesus Christ, are you retarded? The only problem the west has with Iran is that we can't allow them to dominate other oil producing countries because of, well, the oil. Nobody actually gives a shit about Israel. They are a tool.

Good observation. Yisrael is white and if you watch Al Jazeera they will have talk shows bitching about white people taking over the ME.
They are correct. Islam has fallen into trap that when we spring it only Indonesia will remain moslem (intentional sp). We have already begun the destabilization of Indonesian mouzzlims that will have Islam sucking cock in 20 years.
We still control this planet and the fresh Germans are not smart enough to know it

Think about it. Half of Islam went to Europe the other halve we are bury under buildings. We destabilized oil prices with our shell and if they try anything we cranked that shit up and drive oil below $25 a barrel.

My goal is to see a bushel of American wheat decide the price of a barrel of oil. They can't eat oil.

FOODPEC will rule this planet.

Not trying to assert that Israel is without any blame in this whole mess, or that the Israelis play no part.

Just saying, the Israeli Jews are playing their own game seperate from the US Ashkenazis and their global financial interests.

Failed to add, "eat shit, islam".

Prominent nuclear butthurt advocate.

Why is there "blame" for building a strong country?

West Bank is ours. Plus keeps the tiny minds of Islam busy with sand.

Brahhahahahaha!

>secular nation
this is why i dont like it. it should be ultra orthodox theocracy like iran, the only way to get along.

Not talking about Palestine, I'm talking about the regional balance of power in the Middle East and the eternal shitstorm that Israel produces - sometimes on purpose.

Ew a Jew gross

We test our shit in the front lines and against Islam.

Fuck, yeah, nigga! Yisrael dies pay for most equipment but if the Yisraelis use your shit you can sell tons to other countries.
Understands Yisrael us our own people who have mixed with the Russian joos. You can go to a Jerusalem church today and praise Jesus!

What's wrong with that deal? Meaning the equipment, not the respect of our religion, even though it tells a lot about the joos.

Where's the Joo? I want to thank him for being a great ally and peaceful towards Christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM
don't worry, schlomo...it's a meme...

Also, regarding the current war in Syria - it has nothing to do with "democratization"; it has everything to do with the proposed Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline that would have shipped Iranian oil to the EU and sidelined Saudi Arabia and Qatar (both US and Israeli allies) and potentially jeopardized the petrodollar further still.

Exactly.

America First.

Fuck Islam and have we ever. That shit is getting sloppy.

Brahhahahahaha!

And it gets even better!

Saudi Arabia, Americas second greatest ally after Israel, is the main benefactor from the petrodollar aside from the US, and they spend the enormous surplus of dollars they have from selling oil by financing Salafist madrasses across Europe, which then produce the ideological backbone of "radical Islamism" with the goal of destabilizing Europe and spreading the Saudi version of Sunni Islam.

The world will never defeat radical Islam unless either Saudi Arabia stops financing the ideological dissemination institutions for jihadism or the West takes away Saudi money by boycotting their oil and directly banning Saudi investments in their countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls_8jHqTCo8

It gradually forces us to live in an increasingly militarized state with restricted freedoms and in the constant fear attack. That may work out for you emotionless loon but not for us.

I'm all for Israel doing whatever the hell they want but it becomes a problem when Jews undermine my nation with culture killing multiculturalism

once you start to realize which ideologies are dangerous to a nation and who funds them you'll realize Jews are behind most of them.

I don't hate the Jews but I sure as shit hate the fact they constantly meddle in our affairs