Reallly makes you think

Reallly makes you think...

The PEOPLE wanted abortion rights.
The SYSTEM wanted to KILL newlyborn KIDS.
You voted for this, America.

Abortion should be mandatory for people unfit to have children (people with inheritable disorders, poor people, drunkards, etc.)

How about you just don't get pregnant in the first place?

By doing that you literally let the government to regulate the right to life. That's not very American fampai.

This, it is obvius.

The creation of human life is not a right.

Those are mighty fine ideas, gentlemen!

>adopting offspring made by inferior and shit quality genespreaders who are so incompetent in life their kids needs to be adopted

No thanks.

haha sure.
m'lady,
tips

KYS KEK

Why are you talking to your self?

L E A F

Wtf I hate personal responsibility for your actions now!?!

Wow I never knew it was my fault/problem people got pregnant. Yah now I agree with you STUPID

really kaboodles the legoodle.

Just make it illegal for white people to abort and that's it

Actually yes it is. Seriously fuck off to China if you hate human rights.

Someone need to teach sluts to stop open their legs for any nigger they encounter

I can see your ID you fucking retard.

Let the state adopt them, and train them from birth to be a loyal, highly skilled military force.

Trump's own Praetorian guard, loyal to the death and sent to crack heads during riots and supplement military deployments.

No it's not.

WHITE BOIS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>who is against people killing their 5 year old children?
>me, me, me, me, me
>who wants to adopt their children
>...
Yeah, that really gives us the right to kill children up to 5 years old :^)

You know very well that (((they))) would subvert these concepts and start murdering whatever they want

Little babies are fast of the market REALLY fast. Adoptions from other countries are not that uncommon for that reason.

second speech box shoud read
>who wants to adopt a african baby?

There is no overpopulation problem in first world countries, quite the opposite really.

Bingo Bango bungo!

The argument that I should have to take the child they made but I won't let them kill is ridiculous grow up libtards

What if make it illegal to give up your kid for adoption.
Mind == Blown

>it's my fault you reproduced despite knowing EXACTLY what the consequences were

But it's not stupid, that's how you know your an idiot

White babies are. Black babies, and the mentally challenged, not so much.

Are you really going to spend the next unspecified amount of time nuh-uhing basic principles of Western civilization?

Fuck off. I've met so many people that are infertile and would love to adopt.

Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses?

>tfw you all need to share the village wi-fi so everyone thinks you're samefagging

some one should edit it to who wants to adopt a nigger

white kids have no problem getting adopted

>you are an idiot
>doesn't give a better solution
Come back when you have a solution, kiddo.

>pro choice fag

Women that get pregnant and decide to have an abortion should be allowed to have one. Immediately after they should receive hysterectomies, and the men who seeded them should have their testicles removed.

I just don't want to have to pay for their welfare but they also shouldn't have the option to have children after that initial fuck up.

not our fault you dont use condoms you nasty bastards

I don't it. So, it's bad that whether or not your child is descendant concerns you?

10/10

got any statistics on pro-lifers not adopting?

no?

really makes you think about empty propaganda

vast majority of adoptions are by christians
these christians are also anti-abortion

In your fantasy world where no one is aloud to adopt you say you would then have to abort. This is not the real world just the one YOU made up to justify muder. That's why your argument is full of shit and your an idiot

If you couldn't have kids after an abortion it would make our society seriously reconsider how they look at sex.

Americans waiting years and years on lists to adopt American children, yet you produce this retarded cartoon.

>I just don't want to have to pay for their welfare but they also shouldn't have the option to have children after that initial fuck up.

>Doesn't believe accidents can happen
>Doesn't realize there is no over-the-counter 100% effective contraception

Who gives a shit about a bunch of cells that can't feel and isn't alive yet. They're expensive on not just the parents but society as a whole (socially and monetarily).

Pro-"life" people are really weird.

>Y U NO PAY FOR MISTAKE OF OTHERS >:(((((((
-liberals

Guess why? Because filthy fucking liberals are the ones making them, or filthy subhuman (((politicians))).

AnCap is the true redest pill.

>who is against high crime rates?
>who wants to be applied officer?

Wow look at the cells

it literally isn't though. To have a right to reproduce you need a right to sex, and you don't have a right for it.

I WANT to adopt but they don't give kids to men.

They would rather let some unemployed junkie single mother take them.

Are you really going to surrender by using the "are you really" phrase?
You're not refuting him at all.

This.

Unadopted kids are a business investment

>isn't alive yet
why are you lying

i know you fucking love science but you're full of shit

Holy shit a dinosaur!

Reminder that abortion is the single most effective eugenic program that has ever been implemented on purpose and therefore shouldn't be stopped at any cost.

No memes.

This picture just stopped me being pro-life.

>Single father adopts kids
Sexual abuse, kid is useless and probably an heros
>Single mother does
BBC addicted whore girl/Retarded betamax orbiter that votes hardcore left

if they're cells they are alive user. A cell is the basic unit of life.

If women are so obsessed with control over there own bodies how about they just control there fucking legs and keep them closed. If you dont like having a baby maybe you should stop letting timmy shortcock drop loads in your vaggoo.

Not my fault they won't let single men adopt

>Miah is a young lady who loves to be busy and is involved in many different activities. Miah attends school regularly and is able to develop good relationships with peers. She receives educational support in school. Miah needs a family that will support her and encourage engaging with service providers and responding appropriately to authority. Miah likes to read and write in her spare time and is involved with arts and crafts. Miah has a pleasant personality and is very loyal when she becomes comfortable and let her guard down. She needs a loving patient family that can provide lots of supervision and structure.

It's just regular science baby look it up

>Children are the same as a couple of cells

Protip: They aren't

get a wife you dummy. Men can't really raise a kid on their own.

stop slut shaming

This. And there is always people who adopt.

>>Doesn't believe accidents can happen
>>Doesn't realize there is no over-the-counter 100% effective contraception
Hey dumbass that's exactly the point. You defeated your own argument. Way to go!
Any time you choose to have sex you are accepting the risk that the woman may get pregnant.
If you DIDN'T accept this risk, you WOULDN'T do the one natural action that leads to women getting pregnant. You instead would not have sex at all.

If you don't want a woman to be pregnant you don't go out and have sex. Think of how retarded that sounds. "I sure don't want to get any women knocked up today. I know! I'll do the one thing that can possibly result in that happening!"

Every time they bring this shit up, I bring up the Florida Foster controversy. I lost my potential daughter because of their fucked up greed.

Fix the foster program before you promote it.

The idea behind it is simple if you don't want kids don't have sex and if you really need to have sex use pills and rubber.

In this world there would not be kids to adopt and no kids to abort.

You have the freedom to have sex for fun(pills and rubber) or sex to have kids.

If you are stupid enough to have sex without protection you should suffer the consequences.

Reminder that this is a retarded argument because if it's true it means the correct solution is to remove existing blacks and Hispanics from your country, not to reduce their breeding rates.

Yes thank you for agreeing with me.isnt it nice to learn something once in a while

Why not just ban aborting white kids, but make abortion mandatory for everyone else?

> the correct solution is to remove existing blacks and Hispanics from your country

Yeah, thats exacty what im saying. Reducing their breeding rates is also effective but can be disguised as "empowering"

The best way to do that is to ban abortion for rich people (whites) and not ban it for poor people (negroes).

So why aren't people just encouraged to be more careful about getting pregnant? Honestly unless you're in some kind of drug or alcohol fueled state of lust you should have the mental capacity to put on a condom or remember if you've taken a birth control pill that day.

Having a baby is one of the biggest decisions in most peoples lives and for a good number of people today it still ends up being just one big accident, it's kind of absurd.

I think people need to take more ownership over their lives, quit being retards, put on a condom or take your birth control, and if you end up pregnant well too bad, tough luck, guess you're a parent now. The price you pay for being a dumbass.

I am growing stronger.

But the ones using abortion mostly are the lower classes and whites cursed by a deformed "child".

So should we let the lesser ones reproduce en massé, while condemning white families to raise animals who are able to count from one to potato?

>why aren't other people fixing my mistakes
Raise your own fucking children. Welfare needs to be cut so these people starve out of the gene pool.

no because we're still killing white babies

>wanting to raise another man's child

cuck/10

had a sensible chuckle

Yup you have to abort so that there will be children to adopt circle jerk argument

>people that are against abortion actually HAVE their own kids, therefore don't want to adopt.

Really blew my mind.

>Wanting to let a perfectly strong white child develop daddy issues and join the ranks of the libtards, never to fulfill the greatness they could have been.

The whites that go through with abortions are not the kind you want to breed anyways, In the long run its a very good program if you can get over the emotional factor.

That's what? MAYBE 1 in 100 women. Take responsibility for your actions or get snipped, it's that fucking simple you stupid nigger.

Hmm sweety, there is no lack of parents willing to adopt in first world countries.

Anyway I support this

Christians adopt more than anyone. Unfortunately they adopt niggers from Africa because they're christcucked retards, but this cartoon is just dumb.

America is cancer, so anything "unAmerican" has a high likelihood of being good.

>OP doesn't know that the national adoption demand is higher than the offer
Why do you think people adopt third world kids?

>Be against 3rd world immigration because low IQ people come and vote for gibs
>Be against abortion and ignore the fact that majority of aborted babies come from low iq 3rd world immigrants and will vote for gibs when they grow up
hmm...

This comic is completely correct.

>human rights

How about you fuck off back to the UN