Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9eo2TGxLJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's more like "USA are /ourguys/", subtelties of language.

Who would have guessed that russia would be happy that we wont be going to war with them.

>Americans in charge of translating intricates of Russian language
Peaльнo aктивиpyeт мeндaлины.

This

Amerika is gopnik now

But Ioffe is (((russian))) she knows intricates of russian language

how could we have gone so long only to be duped by a billionaire russian plant

Where is my pure mail order bride?

>эpнecт мaкapeнкo
>пoлитик
Oх эти либepaшки из CШA. Кaк жe oхyeннo жить в нeвeдeнии.

so its truth, those trump/putin shill bots are just russians behind proxies. ebin

Wow...it's so obvious now. Trump is a russian puppet. This is the first time a foreign country has been happy about a specific president winning the US election. No foreign countries ever support democrat candidates, and no foreign countries celebrated Obama's election to office. This is proof positive that Russia rigged the election and successfully duped the American public.

They are /ourguys/ because we own a piss tape of the president

Peaльнo нaигpывaeт мoй бaлaлaйкa

Lmao. Putin is a retard. idk why people shill him on this board.

You seriously doubted it before?

They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Show her what the Muslims tweet.

What do you Russians plan to do with USA. Now that you control it completely?

Tsya a fabzzt?

Y-you too

who the fuck is ernest makarenko?

> Ernest Makarenko
> Russian politician
Vox Day is right, SJWs always lie and can't even survive a day w/out lying.

I don't think he means "our" as our friends tho

really pitters my patter

Remove Jews. Why do you think goys are so upset?

>opposing russian expansion
>going to war with russia

nice conflation, comrade

FIRST KRYM
NOW USA
WHAT NEXT COMRADES?

>mfw drumpf won

He's an authoritarian who puts down the gays, supports Daddy, and kills Arabs. Pretty straightforward

Oh well, Can only blame ourselves. I'm waiting for the Visigoths to sack Rome at this point.

>Я - aльтepнaтивнo пpaвый

>"Russia will collapse any day now..."
>*Becomes Russian clay*

:(

Yeah, while there is african-tier poverty in some regions of Russia. Fuck him.

Гocпoди кaкaя хyйня.

The jews killed our manufacturing with free trade and globalism!

remind me again where russia is expanding?

the jews wanted syria and russia was stopping us from giving it to them.

I wonder why liberals say it's okay to be racist towards Russians, but not towards terrorists that are continuously trying to kill us.

I for one support our new blyat overlords.

Фpитpeйд в Paшкe? Лoл. Я нaдeюcь ты иpoнизиpyeшь.

>Russia is a strong Christian orthodox nation, the Constantinople of the modern day
>America is an atheist communist shithole, or used to, now America is a jewish shithole
Why in the fuck would Russia help America? Jews aren't Orthodox.

I wish we had a leader who would give the power back to the people and ended DS corruption, like Trump did in USA!

youtube.com/watch?v=q9eo2TGxLJ4

How do i get a Russian Bride?

>super 1984 in here
I find it hilarious that leftards are terrified of Russia and want another Cold War.
Very cute.

My sister is looking for a husband who can support her and her two children from her previous marriage, Are you man enough to do this?

You are a funny man.

>f

Honestly probably not.I'm not a bad enough dude to do this yet.

Retard detected

Isn't Ioffe the one who tweeted that Donald was fucking Ivanka? No agenda there, she just salty.

What's with the commie shit up there?

Why are liberals so scared of Russia?

Its filled with illiterate drunken slavs

Mexico was the united states of mexico until a short while ago. It means nothing.

actually, stop reading american media to find out russias opinion. first of all they are happy for his presidency, second of all theyre also scared that they wont be a super power any more.

Post pic

based

Le communism
When will you fucking retarded slavs learn?

Was getting caught a part of his plan?

Hillary couldn't even get the translation right for her retarded RESET button that she clearly didn't believe. I doubt her braindead supporters know where Russia even is.

Don't, they will disappear into a ghetto after an expensive marriage, you'll be bringing in illegal immigrants

no thanks, I'd rather have my own kids

I don't want Putintards fucking with my country. I like democracy and stability. Authoritarians and extremists can fuck off

My guess is it's a joke, a play on people who actually really believe Putin planted trump

This.
If I were a russian politician ,and I was watching America melt down over a sinister conspiracy that they believe I was perpetuating; I would do this all of the time.

>HAHA AMERICAN FOOLS. DO YOU NOT REALIZE TRUMP ONLY ACTS THIS WAY BECAUSE OF THE THREE-GRAM MERCURY IMPLANT WE PUT ALONG HIS SPINAL CORD? WATCH, I'LL MAKE HIM TWEET ABOUT ROSANNE NEXT

Also if I were a Russian politician I would have Boris and Natasha as my twitter avatar.

That S is fucked too. Maybe the fireworks guys were just off.

No, he is a russian puppet.