Richard Spencer and the Alt Right DEMOLISHED

One of the many people who are anti Richard Spencer and the crap you Sup Forumstards preach

Have fun not getting laid for the next 4 years, hopefully in 2020 we get our first female pres in Elizabeth Warren and then we can truly make America great for the first time...

Other urls found in this thread:

fusion.net/story/371490/richard-spencer-mother-jones-alt-right/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hahahah

What's so funny?

>niggs are gonna vote for Elizabeth Warren

aha

Wow, you don't say. If you're looking for the "alt-right" you might want to check reddit, though.

Elizabeth Warren has done more for the black community by advocating for their rights than a neck beard like you who has never met a black person before and has to use racial slurs to feel inferior.

Before you talk shit you may wanna wipe the Doritos crumbs off your shirt you asshole

So she claims, WHILE HAVING SOMETHING SO RACIST ON HER DOOR!
DOES SHE THINK BLACKS ARE MONKEYS?
I AM OUTRAGED!

Warren will be too old and she can't handle the bantz.

>in 2020 we get our first female pres in Elizabeth Warren

LOL, convicted felons can't run for President, OP.

HRC did more for jiggs than Warren and the jiggs still failed to turn up.

>Have fun not getting laid for the next 4 years

You'd have to be desperate to fuck a nasty leftist.

Lol what are you talking about she's not a fucking felon...

Lay off the infowars

Girl is @scariest_bug_ever on instagram case anyone wanted a fap

Fuck I'm gonna die laughing when your first female pres comes from the right and you leftists go into total fucking meltdown all over again

Fuck, guys i can't do this. How will i ever face the world again?

Can someone delete this please...

Will happen. Digits confirm.

What the fuck is going with Sup Forums? In about a few months, this place will go full liberal. Stay conservative! Mods are not doing their jobs to get these shills out.

Why are liberal women so obsessed with that faggot?

Do they all want to fuck him or something?

Asa conservative I ask: why should this place "stay conservative", if it was ever a conservative only place?

Bitch is ugly. I wouldn't want her hairy ass anyway.

It will stay conservative. The core group of people are conservative, the rest are just shills or people on the verge of being redpilled.

>Do they all want to fuck him or something?
obviously, they even had to write an article guilt-tripping women for being horny for him

fusion.net/story/371490/richard-spencer-mother-jones-alt-right/

>Have fun not getting laid for the next 4 years

A majority of white women voted for Trump though, many of them college age.

He is a handsome alpha male so maybe?

I never would have known who this guy was if it wasn't for the constant stream of REEEEEposting about him. He's just some dude who likes white people, who gives a fuck

we're only 2 days into the new era.

wait a few months for normies to become comfortable with coming out as white sympathizers.

>It will stay conservative.
Isn't that bad? If we only listen to people with our own view of things we will never evolve as individuals.

agree these are the same niggers who call us racist all the time. they don't know shit.

The rest of the universe provides more than enough liberal opinions. I started coming here specifically to balance out all the HuffPo and Buzzfeed shit on my facebook stream.

That article is hilarious

I feel the same way about him. Never knew who he was until leftist bloggers started to complain all the time.

I don't even know if he has any real followers. Seems like a dope to me tbqh

Serious question: if Trump is able to improve conditions (bring in jobs, reduce crime, and improve quality of life) in inner cities, is there really chance more blacks will vote for him?

I mean shit.... when interviewed, many blacks thought Trump would ship them back to Africa. They're superstitious as fuck. Wonder if they'll switch their vote when they see their interests might advance under him.

Thanks for posting that Swede

No.
Nigs don't want to work they just want to complain about not having work while getting their gibs.

Honestly, Richard Spencer is kind of pathetic with the whole IRL meme sperging, but he is a victim being painted as a white neo-nazi when he's just extremely nationalistic and realistic.

I personally dont want to indentify with him but I think as a whole we should be defending him instead of aiding the regressive left in assassinating his character, as if he doesnt do it to himself enough already.

nigger nigger nigger

Now that chick is Jewish.

I just don't know who is a conservative anymore thanks to these shills. I feel like Sup Forums has become Europe, inviting all these mudslimes.

seeing as a fully "grown" man from the antifa (although he looked skinnyfat with bitchtits showing through that hoody, so most likely physically unfit) couldn't do much damage to spencer with a full body sucker punch (if you look at the footage you see spencer being on his two feet all the time), I doubt a physically unfit woman could do any damage without a gun

Relax, it'll pass. They'll either get redpilled and join us or they'll move along. These raids never last.

user...

this photo is sad
is she biologically disabled or environmentally ?

Just noticed the reflection in the window with more signage in the background did bitches get together just to take pics of each other's signs?

Warren could have a serious run, but not if she continues to be a Clinton puppet as she has been

She used to be quite inspiring and even appeared intelligent. Now a days all she has done is shill for Clinton and go against everything she used to stand for.

If she goes back to her anti-Clinton roots, she can win

no she dosent do anything but be emtional

>He think there's such a thing as the Alt Right

This is why you lost, you tried to destroy a cartoon frog and a imaginary political movement.

You people literally fell for the kansas city shuffle.

What's so bad about white nationalism?

What is so corrupted in their minds that they demonize a legitimate and proven successful political ideology without any inclination to give it the slightest credence?

>Elizabeth Warren
>Not Tulsi Gabbard at a minimum.

I know this is probably bait, but if you're a real liberal, then as a fellow liberal may I say you disgust me.

The AltRight are fags and Spencer is retarded, but you guys haven't got shit on Sup Forums.

I choose to believe this.