Well, looks like your free ride is over, welfare huns

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't piss off the Germans.

They've brought the world to their knees before and they can do it again.

Oh and don't forget that Trump still owes hundreds of millions of dollars to Deutsche Bank.

>the world
>their knees

apparently europe is the world now

germany is gonna ruin europe again, digits confirm

>They've brought the world to their knees before
Until the US pushed their shit in..... Twice....

>Until the US pushed their shit in

No. Russia zerg rushed Berlin.

>They've brought the world to their knees before and they can do it again.

What Germans? All I see is an Army flooding into the country they now control.

After watching from the sidelines.

Behave yourself, burgercuck.

>owes

What happens if he doesn't repay? The problem with debt is that it requires an effective means of enforcement. If Trump merely implies in private that he might not pay and that he might use the power of the executive branch to further that default, interfere with collection, or retaliate against Deutsche Bank then Deutsche Bank is going to play ball.

You won't be dealing with Trump for long sweetheart, once the AFD is in Germany is going to be great again!

>They've brought the world to their knees before and they can do it again
ohohoho must be scary being a leaf, having to be afraid of ZE GERMANS!

I have long said we should increase military spending from 1.3% of GDP to at least 1.8%, which would also mean our military would go from 180,000 active troops back to 250,000.

As to free trade, yes, I believe free trade is the best thing there is and I hope Trump sees this too.

The germans plan to unleash their African/arab rape squads across Europe.
That's their masterplan this time.

We will march to Berlin again. This time to liberate Germans from "the refugees".

europe (and its colonies) was and always will be the world. there is nothing else.

sure by funding sovjet russia and in the long term killing yourself with it.

>Every world leader talks bad about Trump.
>Gets on their knees and begs when he wins

THE KING OF KINGS

Germany needs to get some nuclear weapons and bring back compulsory military service.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

London would have fallen without those extra boats and planes, Ahmed. You're welcome.

>American revisionism

Always funny, started with pretending you were the only and main force that ended the world wars to shoehorning brown people into European related history constantly.

Are you going to let mongoloids rape them instead again?

Nice pasta

>germany thought delivering "to-be-charcoal" using trains was too ineffective

>gretel: hey hans, how do we make it more efficient?
>hans: we tell them to come here on their own, that way we can use their burning corpses to fuel our trains

as long as you are deploying your weapons over here we're fine

>What do you want to do if not let them in?
Sink the boats, deport everyone who comes by land with no trial. Verify legal status and get them the fuck out.

Yeah by losing twice and giving more power to (((them))).

Raising military spening from 1.2% (or what it is) to 2% wont exactly do much to the welfare state. Thats not vene a 2008 crisis, nor half of the sum of Greece loans or even comparable to rapefugee costs.

>t. faggot

u see the upcoming EU army my friend

putin and trump. thank you for confirming

They won't even fight for their own home. They would burn your entire country down for a dollar.

And? I'd shit on your grandfather, spic.

>Germoney
>being relevant
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

u see Gladio II and a splintered EU my friend

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA

do you have autism? are you a fucking nigger?

AFD for germany

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

You misspelled 99.9% unwilling to integrate.