Apparently raping Swedish girls and streaming it to Facebook is a new favorite amongst "Swedish" men

Apparently raping Swedish girls and streaming it to Facebook is a new favorite amongst "Swedish" men.

Where were you the last time Sweden got culturally enriched?

Sources:
archive.is/zI3tH
archive.is/h6wCr

Toxic Swedish masculinity

Fucking hot, i wish i was her :)!

>swedish whore gets drunk around goat fuckers
>gets fucked
>were supposed to care

sweden brought this on themselves for being so racist to all the immigrants who arrived. I guarantee if you treated them like they were Irish immigrants there wouldn't have been an issue.

Very problematic of you, Swedish men

shows the feminists were right all along that Sweden is infested with rape culture

>posts source
>isnt the video
wtf

Sweden should be hit with a hydrogen bomb or nerve gas. I've had enough of this

>they lightened the picture
Hahahahaha

Did no one record it? Would like the vid please
Asking for a friend

This happend in Denmark too. A mans wife was waiting for a bus at night and four immigrants abducted her, rape her in the car and filmed it. Before they kicked her out they robbed her and the next day her and her husbands car were stolen. All four of them walked free because of judical problem with the time span of the investigation. They called the victims mother a disgusting whore in court and threatend the victim.

Summing it up: all four walked free. No prison. No fine.

vid plz

Was she virgin?
Was she married?

If not, then it wasn't rape

Fuckin' leaf

This desu. If swedish men were more tolerant of immigrant and women rights this could've been prevented. Sadly their toxic right wing masculinity will probably lead to many more incidents like this in the future

The man didn't killed them?

If the government doesn't apply the law of tradition, the people should

Well, you're actually right. Still, neither she nor her husband deserved what happend to them. What good is a government that can't protect it's own?

...This can't be real, right ? You're just baiting, or maybe this is just jewish propaganda to force Europe to make an arab cleansing and help settle forth Greater Israel.

I can't, I just can't. Can someone actually rape someone and go away free ? Why is this happening, don't the judges fear God, or at least their conscious picking at them, filling them with dread over their inhumane decisions to forsake the victim ?

God slay the Queen, and burn the rest of us.

>niggers
>kikes
>consciense
Were you born yesterday in Rotherham ?

Raping swedish girls has been the norm for years now OP, get used to it.

What was she doing in his apartment?

Lured in with promises of expensive clothes and jewelry.

Don't worry, officer Bjornsdottir is on the job.

Seems like the feminists were right all along and Sweden really does have a rape culture

ayy lmao

He looks pregnant