Why do Southern Europeans live longer than Northern Europeans?

Why do Southern Europeans live longer than Northern Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
youtube.com/watch?v=eGAqP06W0gM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Zone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sorry what

Olive oil is literally magic.

Olive oil and laziness.

Italians live long mainly cos of their diet- I come from the UK, and my god the quality is so much higher here- you'll eat fresh food every day (it's easier and cheaper than processed) and they're super conscientious about quality. compared to northern Europe, it's insanely rare to see obese people here, in fact the italians have a lower threshold before they'll start calling someone fat. Lots of olive oil, instead of lard or animal fats (traditionally used in the north), less binge drinking (I've rarely seen Italians drunk to the same extent as people back home) and a generally relaxed outlook to things.
It's weird cos the Greeks, Italians and Spanish all smoke like fuck and crisp themselves every summer, so obviously the whole healthy diet thing must affect is more than we often think.

>created with mapchart.net

you map doesn't say the same

Also the majority of eastern Europe was in poverty less than 30 years ago- that combined with the Soviet nuclear issues is obviously gonna lower life expectancy

Lack of stress. Southerns are happy retards. Nice warm weather, easy life. REEEEEE.

did you just call me southern european?

- alcohol, olive oil for cooking, + fresh food, - meat, + vegetables, + sociable, + exercise

What are you gonna do about it?

Temperate climate, healthy food, fiery women.

we don't need to work

We eat too unhealty because we can afford too much shit.

They barely live longer than Swedes and Icelanders, apparently.

DER TOTALE KRIEG

That and a spermicide.

nei

Please don't have sex

>he doesn't live in a blue zone

Master race genes do that to you

Food plays a major role in longevity.

South euros eat a lot of fish and vegetables, combined with natural olive oil and unprocessed meat.

Oh and sunlight of course, hitting just the right amount.

Southern Europeans wake up and go to the coffee shop instead of working , they're chill , have great climate, eat healthy food, are active instead and sitting at a work desk...

Where do you think we are right now?

why do russians live to 70

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

true...we just have to wait until your all dead

I have no idea I'm just hoping it isn't involving you using olive oil as a contraceptive

>Why do Southern Europeans live longer than Northern Europeans?
>implying a 1 year difference is significant

The blood of Numenor.

>using olive oil as a contraceptive
That's what condoms, birth control, etc, is for.

>Israel - 82.5
>Turkey - 75.8
>Iran - 75.5
>Saudi Arabia - 74.5
>Jordan - 74.1
>Iraq - 68.9
>Syria - 64.5

>That and a spermicide
You were the one pointing out the joys of olive oil sperm killing, generally people who use condoms wouldn't feel the need to tell people this

Olive oil and sun

>the joys of olive oil sperm killing
... the joys?

Calm down Italy. I'm not taking olive oil from your bread.

>That and a spermicide.
source?

You'd be better to, looking at the shit Americans consume

Many things are spermicides, however, many things shouldn't be put inside vaginas, or near latex.
Olive oil will eat away at a condom, rending the actual protective useless, and probably won't do wonders for the poor women you poured it into.
Please don't listen to the American with weird kinks

They take alot of siesta

>Russia's life expectancy 4 years lower than Brazil's

Slavs = niggers

Many slip and fall on winter, break their hip and die of infection. The cold also kills some homeless, drunkards and narcs every year. Finns have a lot of hereditary heart and vascular problems too.

wait he was talking about using olive oil as lube? I thought he was saying consuming olive oil kills your sperm

siesta?

Healthier diet, better climate, less stressful life.

I'm just going to say I made it up because I don't have a rigorous source. There seems to be a connection with Aristotle and olive oil but I leave that to you to search up if you care to. Otherwise, ignore what I said as this user is correct >Olive oil will eat away at a condom, rending the actual protective useless, and probably won't do wonders for the poor women you poured it into.

Olive oil and bread is good though.

>Please don't listen to the American with weird kinks
Say what?

No. I wasn't. I'll make it simple. Don't use olive oil. Use condoms.

I'm surprised you looked at this image and thought it showed a north-south difference rather than east-west

Shit thread. Richer Europeans live longer. Greeks are just subsidized and don't work much.

This desu.

Because their extra year is for helping refugees

Hahaha, look at how fertile Italians are (were, it's dropping). Consuming olive prevents constipation, gives you hydrated skin and glossy hair, and is the best oil to use in most types of cooking. It doesn't stop you from producing sperm. It may kill sperm if you pour it onto ejaculate, but that is dodge, not necessarily a good spermicide and runs the risks I said earlier.

olive oil.

Niggers able to launch rockets in space for 60 years, unlike Brazil

Kek.

>No. I wasn't. I'll make it simple. Don't use olive oil. Use condoms.
I should add; no, I wasn't saying you consume the olive oil.

Whatever. I'm dropping this topic.

What the heck do you guys use if not olive oil when cooking your food ? I use it in almost every dish. Do you guys drown everything in butter or sunflower oil ? Fucking hell how low are your standards ?

Haha, I thought you were recommending olive oil as a sex aid, it was concerning.
And yes, olive oil and fresh bread is the best- and olive oil in salads, and pasta and on top of pizza... It's fairly great (just not as a spermicide)

I guess we should stop smoking so much.

The UK uses sunflower oil or olio di semi vari (mixed seeds?)
The way they cook suits it more I guess, olive oil is not ideal for deep fat frying

>walk across the street
>get shot
how´s that life expectancy for you, whore of the jews? five hours?

no one likes a butthurt finn

They don't work as hard.

It's also the reason women live longer than men:
Women who work all their life have the same life expectancy as men who work all their life.

olive oil over butter

>Do you guys drown everything in butter
Unfortunately, Americans are going to die a slow buttery death.

>What the heck do you guys use if not olive oil when cooking your food ?

For meat I use butter because it tastes the best.

For everything else I use rapeseed oil because it's the healthiest.

goddamn mountain jews

Nice

apparently grassfed butter is healthy(to an amount)

Lies
That map only shows average
The Lithuanians live the longest lives, but 1 in 5 commit suicide, because they decide that life isn't worthy

>rapeseed
we got poisoned rapeseed oil in the 80's that they they try to sell as olive, is not popular here, all the fast food restaurants use other seeds oils instead

It's gross.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGAqP06W0gM

It's a little less saturated, yes.
But I don't think it makes a huge difference, nothing like switching to vegetable oil.

But the taste alone is worth it IMO.

>Deep fat frying
Somehow I often forgets it's even a thing. Then yeah olive oil really isn't fit for that. it brings too much bitterness and isn't fit for it overall indeed.
Sounds lewd
I'd agree for beef or sea food but pork, poultries or lamb but the rest fares better with oil. Then again I guess it depends how you cook them.
>Rapeseed
Fucking disgusting desu

>>Rapeseed
>Fucking disgusting desu

How?
It has basically no taste.

Obvious poverty is obvious.

Butter and Dripping

Really ? I've always found it has this "earthly" taste to it, toning down a lot of the savour the fats should enhance, like a reverse seasoning.

>rapeseed is the healthiest
citation needed. Here in Spain it's literally the shittest of tiers. Cheap food products use sunflower seed (bad) or palm (worse). The good stuff has olive oil of varying quality

Noone called you anything, go back to your mountains, only Europeans are allowed on this board.

Two words:

>olive oil

Honestly the fact that we have such a high life expectancy with so many fucking fat bags of cunt walking about is a testament to the NHS.

Fuck I hate fat people so fucking much. I'd love to be running a dictatorship where fat people are put in camps and worked to death.

It has the lowest percentage of saturated fats.

Climate. They have beaches and practice a lot of sports.

>looks at albania
>realizes that they're healthier than Serbs
SHEEEEEEEEEIT

They don't work hard. Or at all.
/thread.

But Italy has been eating literal shit since WW2.

wine

olive oil

SUN.

What the fuck are you talking about? They eat fine stuff.

Why do Lithuanians kill themselves? I thought maybe it's depressed Russians, but no, they're a tiny minority up there.

Is losing your Empire so depressing Lithunians can't take it anymore?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Zone

SARDINIA STRONG

I agree, but you're the literaly shitskin jungle niggers.

>glossy hair
You mean greasy, my hair gets greasy as fuck in a matter of 4-5 days

>literaly shitskin jungle niggers.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: d1PnWM4S) 01/22/17(Sun)20:49:55 No.108473304 ▶
>
>>glossy hair
>You mean greasy, my hair gets greasy as fuck in a matter of 4-5 days
don't you wash yourself?

You know nothing, Ching Chong.
Italian cuisine is superior.

because they're manlets
I'm surprised about Island's figure though

>They don't work as hard.
>It's also the reason women live longer than men:
Bullshit. If you had ever met one of the old ladies from Italy you would know that they were the ones doing the heavy job for the family. Their cooking wasn't just pushing a button on the microwave but involved what manly hunters do today, or making cheese and so on.

My grandmother was plucking chickens until ten days before she died in pain for the old age.

>post a map that says we live the same

The living more and better than northerners was before the global crisis.

>laziness

Laziness doesnt make you living more, but living for working is for slaves idiots. This is what changed in South Europe with the crisis. Now people is as stressed as northerners but with a shitty salary.

My dad fed it to cows when they had dull coats, I gave it to ducks I wanted to show. Eating it glosses you up, rubbing it into your hair is incredible for your hair but you gotta wash out it before you do literally anything else

Butter or peanut oil.

are you high?

I mean, I'm not a fan of all the pork people eat here in Rome... but I think they are high, or maybe just have an issue with actually cooked fish?