Anyone can be a millionaire if they just work hard enough

Anyone can be a millionaire if they just work hard enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgm5q1iO-R0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is enough money in the world for everyone, but most people are just Lazy.

Well that and you gotta get rid of morals and step over people to get rich without any remorse

Hard work only goes so far

Based Germbro stating facts

What about retarded Youtubers uploading shitty videos and making millions of dollars with Youtube money?

Its literally just luck.

You just need to have the next big idea

There are many people who lack discipline and self control, and there are many more who are unfit for work. Like niggers and gypsies.

So many poor people ITT, I have a £187 million net worth.

True, I'm half way there.

basically robbing people is the ultimate redpill

it makes you rich and brings your morality to the level of a successful kike

This is true, but it's knowing what area in life to work hard at that is difficult. I'd work my arse of if I knew a certain career would lead to millions. But idk what the fuck to do in life desu. 18 neet AMA.

To think that women only have to be good looking and sluts to get rich by marrying a sugar daddy or some wealthy Arab makes it worse. Women don't know how fuckin easy they got it.

>next big idea
>cant afford patent jew
>cant afford marketing jew
>cant afford manufacturing jew
>cant afford sales jew
>cant get a loan from banking jew
>sell idea to corporate jew for pennies
>kys when it hits big

And dogs get to lay around all day and just get fed. Why would you complain about the state of these things?

I'm convinced this is why so many losers pretend they're women and chop their dicks off.

i'd rather be poor than to force myself to fuck a fat balding old rich bastard.

>step on people

Being a millioniare isn't that impressive desu. A typical person's 401k is that large near retirement.

>enough money in the world for everyone
wew lad. Fucking wew.

Anyone. Not everyone though.

No you retard.

Ponzi globalist capitalism depends on having a disproportionate amount of big time losers in order to sustain a tiny elite of rich people.

Working in a sweat shop 12 hours a day isn't getting anyone rich.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgm5q1iO-R0

>the voluntary exchange of good and labor are oppression

commie detected

Came here to post this. Sup Forums braucht mehr logischdenk.

>tfw to smart too intoo passive income

I'm on my way to being a doctor, pulling a 300k/year salary so long as I match next year (and my stats are good enough to match the residency I want so I should be fine). All it took was hard work and sacrifice to increase my lifetime earnings by literally millions.

It's not so much the work as it is the lack of scruples.

Most aren't that attractive to get one but yeah women fuck up men fuck down unless they get lucky.

Shits rough