What does Sup Forums think about hunting?

What does Sup Forums think about hunting?

Every fucking time I read about an hunting accident, the commentaries are always full of people against hunters and happy that someone died because they hunt animals.

What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

silive.com/opinion/columns/index.ssf/2016/12/staten_islands_deer_problem_is.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For meat it's fine.

For trophies it's retarded.

I am not a hunter but am a shooter. Those that are happy when hunting accidents happen are fucking idiots

There's a huge anti-hunting culture in Europe.

People see them as barbarians.

We're the top of the food chain. Decimation of a given species is unethical, but harvesting specific game animals is well within our moral and ethical purview. I don't have a problem with trophy hunting either, so long as it's within a responsible conservation framework.

Hunting is the ultimate red pill.

Hunter from Georgia (state not country)

The defense is that the Game warden uses hunters to keep populations down. I don't necessarily think that is accurate because of a lot of reasons.

Also, the woods is scary as fuck. Many of these libtard animal lovers don't know what it's like to be charged by a razorback or stalked by a cougar. they think animals should have more rights than humans. Sometimes I wonder if they are right because there are a lot of assholes out there that don't need to be alive and hunting for sport isn't that fun if you don't get to eat what you kill.

so eating animals that were born, lived and died in captivity all the while being infused with growth hormones and god knows what else. = A-OK

eating eating wild game that has lived it's own life till that point = barbarian.

What about pest control?

wew based CZ550 great rifle.

The most humane and ethical way of getting your meat.

Hunting is fine if it's not bullshit involving dogs or chasing animals for hours with cars.

Hunters are pretty cool but it's an extremely boring activity that I don't take part in.

Hunting is one of the things in the world that is opposite of degenerate

It is glorious and honorable

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>eating eating wild game that has lived it's own life till that point = barbarian

Wild game that is most likely going to die of disease, or being ripped apart stronger, younger animals.

Only vegetarians are allowed to have a problem with hunting.

You can hardly call yourself a man if you don't hunt.

For food it's fine and not a bad skill to learn as you never know when the safety net will fail.
For trophy hunting, it gets complicated. Some countries that protect these animals are funded in part by trophy hunters. They are then incentivised to keep the population up and healthy. So even then, it can counter-intuitively keep species from going extinct.

Seems like the sort of thing that if your father or uncle doesn't teach you, you'll never get into it.

I will forever remain a faggy urbanite because of this.

Why not hire hunters to defend the borders?

It would work here with the Haitians.

I live in the Netherlands and I want to hunt in a holiday with some pals. Does any eurobro know where I can hunt without it costing thousands of euro's on licenses or talking to the local goverment.

I'm indifferent to it. I'm a long time gun owner but I've never felt the need to go hunting, although I might want to try someday but you've got to take a retarded exam and pay the right to whatever hunting ground you go to, and it's retardedly expensive. Furthermore, what is there left to hunt in France? Boars, because there are way too much and they destroy everything, and that's basically it. Actually the high number of boars is probably the only reason why hunting hasn't been banned by our leftards yet.
What's annoying me though is the behavior and mentality of what seems to be many hunter : the typical old drunk fuck who keeps voting for the left for muh healthcare and muh pensions, who shoots everything that moves at random (including people and toward houses), who hunts on private property without the owner agreeing to it, and who think every gun that isn't a hunting gun with a wood stock should be banned. The only "pro-gun" association that is recognized by the government is actually a part of the hunting lobby, but they've thrown shooters under the bus for the last few decades "yeah, ban this or that, restrict this or that, as long as we can keep our hunting shotguns and bolt action rifles and hunting remains legal". They've collaborated with politicians to organize every gun ban.
As for killing animals, I don't give a fuck really. Pests such as boars need to be exterminated, and if I needed to kill and skin any animal because I was hungry, I would totally do it.
Leftards, ecologists and those insufferable vegan faggots are now trying to put animals' lives on the same level as human lives, and that's absolutely unnaceptable.
Maybe I might start hunting after all, if only to piss off those retarded faggots.

>urobro know where I can hunt without it costing thousands of euro's on licenses or talking to the local goverment.
euro probs

this emphasizes the disconnect between people and nature.

The deaths most animals will suffer in nature are SO much more cruel and painful than a double lung shot our a bullet through the heart/head.

Most animals will not die of old age, they will be eaten by others (which may include eaten/swallowed alive, ripped apart alive, etc.) or they will die from disease, or exposure (starvation, dehydration, hypothermia).

Spoilers: nature in general is almost always more inhumane than humans can even imagine.

>I don't necessarily think that is accurate because of a lot of reasons.

Wolves used to hunt deer, we hunted wolves into extinction; therefore, the deer population exploded. If we don't hunt deer then they will devastate the environment.

What happens when deer aren't hunted:

silive.com/opinion/columns/index.ssf/2016/12/staten_islands_deer_problem_is.html

>Only vegetarians are allowed to have a problem with hunting.

Even then...their argument is not
>don't eat animals because they're living things
because plants are alive and have to die for us to eat them. The argument is usually
>don't eat animals because they feel pain
However, if you eliminate the pain and suffering of animal death, you eliminate their argument.
>bullet through the brain = painless

Just make the entire border a free fire zone and rednecks will patrol it for free.

Just the image of an entire neckbeard village riding out on pickups to kill anything on sight would be enough to turn back half of the immigrants. The other half of the remaining will turn back after seeing all the corpses.

Hunting is masculine, redpilled and fun but of course needs to be done in sustainable manner. Wild meat is the healthiest and tastiest kind there is.

hunting is a great family hobby
those people who hates hunters date back to the 50s. evidence is found in newspapers and littirature.
my friend hunt with his uncle. I prefer spearfishing and fishing.
The thing is stay strong and dont be entimated by them. they are not the majority nor morrally superior. its great if you boast and be proud of hunting. enjoy.
sincerly, Algeria

What if you're trophy hunting an old ass Rhino who prevents younger rhinos from increasing the herd and the 50,000 you spent for said rhino goes to their conservation?

(neglecting of course all that rhino meat will be eaten by dindus)

Hunting for meat, pest control and maintaining sustainable wildlife populations is good. I cant support trophy hunting though.

Also, only way to get guns around here for RaHoWa. (joke)

>Just the image of an entire neckbeard village riding out on pickups to kill anything on sight would be enough to turn back half of the immigrants.
don't tempt me with a good time. I would spend every weekend doing exactly this

I'm not its irrelevant, but it is hypocritical that I can't hunt deer where they are and instead have to go to a rec or wildlife area that is going to be full of joe blows and no deer. The deer are smart, they know which areas to avoid and anything government controlled is typically pretty much shit hunting unless there is good season with plenty of food and water.

That's why private clubs on private land is superior, or, if you got the equipment just ask a landlord to hunt with a bow on their land.

I'm fine with it and i say that as a big proponent of conservation of endangered species. So long as you follow the rules, use the appropriate gear, have license and don't go over quota, it's okay. Just don't walk around acting like a billy badass because you hunt deer a couple weekends a couple year.

Trophy hunting is stupid. Poachers can die in a fire.

or you try to reintroduce the wolf population

>(joke)

Hunting is mostly a white trash sport and modern women hate men who hunt.

You will often see on dating sites.. the women will say "and don't you dare include any pics of you holding fish or sitting by a dead deer"

>223 or 222 rem CZ
What kind of beta cuck are you ?

t. califag

And those women will end up dating effeminate men and cheating on them with people who hunt.

Red pilled

oh yeah boars, my old told me french used a rifle from his balcony to hunt a boar who was running wild scaring the village city people.

>french hunt boars best out of annoyence
confirmed.

I forgot to add "after sunday church". They'd take little kids with them too. They'd be all giddy since morning to git shootin' at 'em beanies.

>tfw no funs

Mule deer is awesome eats tho. Biggest pointer I ever seen was in Cali and Arizona. Would like to go back and hunt sometime there

>"and don't you dare include any pics of you holding fish or sitting by a dead deer"

I love these profiles. It allows you to weed out the bitches who are clearly not worth your time.

Hunting should be mandatory for every male. If you can't kill and skin animal by 18, you should be euthanized.

Never been hunting (live in Cuck New Jersey) but I would fucking love to. It seems so serene to be out in nature, so natural to be hunting. The Girl's Dad is a hunter with some beautiful rifles - he mostly hunts with a crossbow though. Need to go with him sometime.

>I forgot to add "after sunday church". They'd take little kids with them too. They'd be all giddy since morning to git shootin' at 'em beanies.
well hell yea, that would be great family time. Lots of kids learn to shoot young anyway

not really my point but yea

I agree with the women on that. The photo with animal carcass meme amongst hunters is really dumb.

How much for that beauty ?

Is that an AG-42 Ljungman? Or is it an egyptian knock-off? Looks sexy.

Eat what you kill. No problem at all. More people should hunt. No respect for the trophy hunter types who pay big money to shoot near tame animals or any of that crap.

I prefer fishing, but deer is good and i really don't care as long as you eat the killm

I own 9 guns but I absolutely hate killing animals, maybe I'm just a pussy but I hate taking a living creatures life away for sport

did you rip this faggotry straight from a youtube comment section.
good job you triggerd the Sup Forums

If you're eating the animal or doing approved population control, then it's fine. If you're sport hunting to make your dick feel bigger, you should blow your brains out

>maybe I'm just a pussy
pretty much

This, the hunters are a huge community in France but also the biggest cucks on guns laws.

>muh calibre 12

Still retarded. Old ass rhino's are important, it means their blood line is good.
For pest control it's alright, so long as you're not killing an endangered species. For self defense it's obviously alright as well.

I also own guns and dont hunt myself because I dont want to harm the little critters but I understand huntings place in conserving the environment.

Also I'd gladly slaughter boars with my PTR because fuck boars

> eating wild meat
Enjoy your parasites, morons.

Hunting is by regulations and fair chase is perfectly fine. Only hunting accidents I could see are for dangerous game, but you are hunting dangerous game specifically because you can get hurt so no one is going to feel sorry for you. Like no one is going to feel sorry for you if you sky dive and your parachute fucks up -- that is the thrill you are seeking.

Also turkey hunting is the best game to hunt and I feel sorry for eurofags who will never know the joys of hunting a gobbler during the spring.

if you dont have who cooks it or whom to sell it to. dont intend to kill.

>Doesnt your mom cook catches ?

I hunt and fish all the time.

I butcher all my own game.

It's kind of cathartic to catch, process and cook your own food. I'd recommend everyone try it once, it made me look at what I eat differently.

Hunting and taking an animals life gives a person a much better understanding of life and death and the maturity that goes along with that understanding.

That's why liberals are usually very vicious people. They don't understand the effects or consequences of violent action, not really, especially if it takes a life because they are sheltered from this maturity.

While there is sport to the act of hunting because it takes skill, patience, planning, and will, hunting billets are issued specifically to keep game populations in equilibrium. It literally keeps the environment healthy.

The reason why big 5 billets in Africa are so expensive is because they are so rare. It's not often that a senile and dangerous elephant or lion needs to be taken.

I've hunted for nearly 20 years and every time, while jubilant in the success of the hunt, every hunter I know has a moment with the animal they've taken, showing reverence in their own way.

Are there assholes in the hunting world? Sure, just like everything else.

Obtaining your own food is one of the most based things a person can do. Killing animals for pure sport is shit-tier.

Its perfectly fine, nothing bad about it.

These "anti hunting" groups are only feminist, 16yo girls and vegans...who the fuck cares about them?

Yeah its a Ljungman
$800 is what i paid for it

>Hunting deer, birds, normal shit

No problem. It's fun, can often help the environment, provides food, provides life skills.

>hunting lions and trophy shit
Only for total assholes. Unless you do it through one of those charities where they let you pay like 250,000 bucks to kill an old cancerous lion where the money goes to anti-poachers. Those are fine, I guess. You're still a fucking weirdo to do that.

>Enjoy your parasites, morons.
>Not knowing how to identify sick animals and turning them over to the game warden
>Not knowing that any meat has an acceptable level of parasite and diseases that wont effect you
>Not knowing 99.99% of them die when you cook them properly

Don't make me laugh. Kys faggot

It serves a purpose.

Do you not cook your meat or something?

i love hunting, rifle, bow, crossbow,..
i love the thrill of it, the lurking the tracing, the chase. rauwwrr..
the animal in me comming out looking for it's prey.
the catch, you bring it home and you prep it for dinner.
lone wolf or with hunting compagnions, weither they are human or a dog(s), the huntingpack out for prey and dinner, exiting , isn't it? ^..^
that moment, that is one of the moments where you learn to know ( a bit of) yourself. my opinion.. i think that's what people are afraid of when they shame hunting.

those hunters that hunt for trophies.... that feels wrong, they give the real hunter the bad name.
my trophy when i hunt is the smile and the humming and the purring of my dinner compagnions after i made a nice dinner with my prey, that's the real trophy of the hunt.

>cook

I think it's ok for the joy of nature and regulating populations. Hunting just for the sake of killing an animal and bloodlust is degenerate imo.

This.
Hunting will teach you to respect life far more than any hippie circle jerk. It's something we've definitely lost with modern life.

The second is intrinsic to and a byproduct of the first

What's there to say about it? It's necessary, and it's fun.

i've never had a problem with hunting, i just hate hunter culture, or at least blue-collar america hunting culture. there is nothing hardcore or honorable about sitting in a little tent for 6 hours waiting for an animal to shoot. I'm not at all saying it doesn't require skill or patience, but its not like you're wrasslin bears or anything.

Hunting is perfecly fine as long as it's not done only because killing animals is fun, and you don't kill endangered species. If you are going to eat what you kill, or sell it (complying to whatever health requirement there is), or thin out the numbers of an invasive species, or use most of the dead body of the animals you kill i'm ok with it. If you're some psycho who likes killing animals for the hell of it while shouting "murica fuck yeah!", or some moron who goes around killing rare animals who risk estinction, or a poacher, fuck you.

You planning to channel your inner Navajo and sneak up on a fucking dear in the woods?

respect

That is what I will never understand about vegans or anti hunters, they are fucking clueless when it comes to the real environment outside of their lib circle jerk cities.

>user dont know what is fire

are you a monkey

i'm not a cannibal.... maybe when there is nothing left... although... look at the base of your thumb, relax it, tough it, pinch it, you feel that?... that's the softest and tastiest meat on a human, besides the prostate.. i wouldn't mind a nibble at that..
anyways...
but i wouldn't mind to hunt the likes of you ^^
i hope you're intelligent and not just the everyday moron, because that wouldn't be a challenge, wouldn't it?

Belgium...just...what the fuck

Fire doesn't kill parasites, it cannot heat meat to needed temperature to the deepest parts.
In order to cook meat safely, you need chop it in small pieces and cook to well-done state in proper oven, and its impossible to do in typical hunting environment.

You don't understand that the billets for hunting lions or elephant or whatever are actually needed to keep the environment healthy.

Fuck you, you have no idea about the American hunter. We have strict regulations that pretty much describe everything you said you are fine with. Our animals and game are flourishing while you eurofags fucked up your ecosystem. We have more turkeys, alligators, moose (what you eurofags call elk), deer, elk, even goddamn invasive boars, etc than ever before.

>^^
Gaaaaaaay
plus you sound like a women in her 40s

>God,those belgians are good for nothing.

My grandfather lived in central Louisiana during the Great Depression and provided for his wife and three kids solely through hunting deer and squirrels. This is the reason I support hunting, so that the disadvantaged in their respective areas can adequately survive without needing to line up for handouts.

This really could work, ultra low cost too.

Even better if in conjunction with a wall.

Well desu, that is true hunting. Waiting/baiting an animal to come to you is just target shooting.

Hunting is great its one of the only reason were allowed to have the pitiful things we call guns up here.

>being this triggered

come on, it was just a stupid stereotype as an example of what i was trying to say. didn't mean to actually imply that all american (or only american) hunters are crazy psychos. you're as dumb as a feminist who spergs out after hearing the word "cunt".

You dont know how to cook,when and where.
i enjoyed man fresh meat. and hunters would bring back game to women to get busy with preparing it.and hunters today will bring game to women to cook also.
meh i bet you never saw fresh blood and how it spills,only theories. i would invite you to some meat but bring your animal or 500$.

sooo... you hate black people too then?
they where and still are hunters most of them

You are a shithead who literally had to virtue signal