Why do Americans still import European guns?

Subject.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LyXndCxn9K4&list=PLj9u4Ts2NpEv4Fnwx2_ig4wVqiONfH1me
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xCgmfbAbP-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=S9RVS8cjNN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

deadbeat noguns country cant take care of your own creations. we'll be willing to adopt them by the pallets

Political refugees.

>be obama
>fuck how can i fuck up more things for trump
>free drug dealers
>free criminals
>pass nsa bills
>buy a shit ton of european guns so the next guy can't buy from ourself

They don't.
European companies open factories in the US to make guns locally.

america loves guns they dont discriminate. all guns of the world can find a loving home in america

diversity is our strength

Because capitalism.

also this
I do have a few legitimately European produced guns however.

Because HK and FN make some kewl ass shit.

also this

Europe makes the finest small arms in the world. FN, Glock, SIG, CZ, HK, beretta etc. And ofc the world's best sniper kit, pic related

Do you think I want to own a ruger or (((smith and wesstein)))

Love me some G3/CETME style rifles. Why? Because I fucking can

Because innovation and quality can be found all over the world. Our companies would do well to keep innovating and have high standards as well.

Well, you don't seem to want them, so why wouldn't we?

>your shotgun is Italian
>your hunting rifle is Finnish
>your handgun is German
>accept 3rd world immigrants lmao

>European
>implying
Nigger, I buy my guns from South Africans.
Just kidding
>TFW you will never be a 6'8" genetically engineered super soldier in the year 2552 carrying a 70lb sniper from 20th Century SA
I bet all you fags thought the sniper in Halo was a 50cal, huh?
Nope.

FN has a long history with our lord and savior John motherfucking Browning. They were pretty much making the guns he would design, and to this day they still custom make the B25 Superposed.

I have a PTR but that wouldnt count cause made in the USA
>mfw I bought before they had the paddle mag release

Not having the entirely superior L1A1 (FAL).
Just like me now *sob*

Who else is going to buy them? You?

The paddle release is awesome.

I wish. FAL's (good ones) are extremely expensive even here

Checkd and kekd

variety
usually only hobbyist bother with imports, unless they are a budget option.

We may import them for fun shooting but when it comes down to it, we know our firearms are well among the best and most reliable in the world.

Thank God for John Moses Browning.

JMB (pbuh) can't understand why remington tonight didn't just snap his designs up after his success at Winchester - basically pushing him into the hands of FN.

Because we're the only ones that can acutally use them

Yeah, you can get straight pull versions here that have been purpose built from old stock parts (not converted from semi auto), but they're £2k+

>tfw you find a DSA SA58 on consignment for $900

I really want a Rhodie FAL though...

>we know our firearms are well among the best and most reliable in the world
Your vehicles maybe. But definetely not your weapons.

It's funny because Winchester no longer exists but in name while FN is still kicking. They just like to market to the USA as "Browning" products, which is fair. He JMB did design the BPS system and the Auto 5, even if he never had a company himself called "Browning".

>Why do Americans still import European guns?
It's not like you guys are going to use them.

I actually live 15 minutes from DSA and visit their brick and mortar often. That said, I'd rather not have a cast FAL

>this ass backwards

>(you)

Dude your army just switched from one euro pistol to another. Never mind glocks for LEO

Consumers should just buy whichever product is best, regardless of who made it.

>cast receiver
They have no models with a forged receiver anymore? I know their early ones were all forged...

You do have us there lol. Hell, my daily concealed carry piece is a Sarslimaz K2 .45 (made in turkey) and I trust that over any Ruger or current S&W

>exeter sig
>european

Stop living in the 90s

Nope, all cast these days, even their high end options.

too bad baguette pgm shits over your sniper rifle

In Vietnam, many US soldiers deep in the jungle would drop their M16s and pick AKs for the ground because the gun was so unrealiable. The M4 and M16 still carry many of past problesm with them, even to this day. The fact that your special forces prefer German guns over American designs is definite proof that the USA produces very bad fire arms.

*from the ground

Can anyone bump this? We're trying to deport spics on a massive scale using ICE
>

>retards are told they dont have to clean their guns
>its the gun's fault

Go home fudd.

Wrong. The issue of the Vietnam era m-16 was the wrong powder was used in the cartridges and caused excessive fowling. The AR's of today are just as reliable as AK's, and in some cases more since it is a closed system. As to Spec-Ops using foreign weapons-its all mission dependant

Why do European gun manufacturers keep moving to America.

Ok. I'll do some research on that and hopefully you're not bullshitting me. Thank you for the insight.

In you're dreams mate, best rifle, best AP sniper round .338 lap mag, developed for it by sako

Longest confirmed kill, using an AI L115A3

"Craig Harrison (sniper) Craig Harrison, Corporal of Horse (CoH) in the Blues and Royals, a cavalry regiment of the British Army, and as of November 2009 holds the record for the longest confirmed sniper kill in combat, at a range of 2,475 m (2,707 yd)."

Theres literally nothing wrong with the m4/m16 family, most of what you hear are literally urban legends.

I'm not BSing you. Another issue was that cleaning kits were not issued when they were first issued because they were told it was a self cleaning rifle..........I currently have 3 AR's but have had 8 total. The AR of today is a fantastic rifle that is stupid accurate and reliable

I've shot both an AK and a M4 and I liked the AK better for a number of reasons, specially price and ergonomics. And I experienced a lot of jamming with the M4.

youtube.com/watch?v=LyXndCxn9K4&list=PLj9u4Ts2NpEv4Fnwx2_ig4wVqiONfH1me

Hue hue hue hue hue hue

Can only speak for myself but their good quality for the most part

pic related is Finnish tikka 30-06

I remember reading troops weren't even issued cleaning kits for a good while. Also remember reading a viet era SF team members memoir and how they preferred their Swedish Ks to the m16A1

>And I experienced a lot of jamming with the M4.

Can you be more specific than "jamming"?

I own 3 AR's and 3 AK's. love them all equally

Any gun will jam when neglected by a filthy brazilian

Tikkas good kit. Lot of guys into benchrest and precision over here use Tikka actions. And sako gear is top notch

Ooooooooooh! Shots fired!

we have a large domestic market where businesses like to do business

go back to the sand ahmed, this world wasn't intended for you

Probably a case of pic related

MUH AUG

same reason we sell weapons to qataris

Your manufacturers haven't moved to Qatar.

We like all types of guns.

Love my VP9

I'll just leave tissue pic of the best current assault rifle here

We like variety. I have many US guns, and many imports, each has its own spice

Because they want to feel like pure Europeans again.

KEKED TO ETERNITY

Man I hope we repeal our handgun ban soon. You can get LBPs but they're sorta crap, pic related

HK is my sidearmfu

They don't, they're often made by local companies parented to European gun companies in local workshops.

He limp wristed it.

>tfw 18 so i can get weapons in austria
>then i realize pump shotguns are not allowed
fuck this state

I wish they were available here. Always wanted an L85

Fuck, even we can get pump and semiauto shotties. They banned pump action rifles though - but not lever action, idiots all of them.

>Americans
>American Army
In the US these are very different terms

All gun control is idiotic

Only if you count slavs as european.
Slavs are a bunch of dirty commie squatters but DAMN if they don't make some qt 3.14 guns.

you realize half of /k/ browses Sup Forums right?

right?

You want a reasonable answer?
Quality, existing contracts and lobbying.

Their weapons are not pretty, but they just plain work!

Pump shotguns are overrated imo

>Their weapons are not pretty

Re commies, I came across coopers original cz75 review in G&A a while back - how pissed he was that commies could make such a great pistol

Real ak beauty, poetry in motion
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xCgmfbAbP-Q

that thing could wreck a school, holy shit

>dirty commie squatters
Those days are long gone. There's very few people in the world today who hate communism more then slavs

To answer OP's question - because they're objectively better then anything you make yourselves.

Hmm

Ahh

>chokes up

>some fatty redneck
>big truck
>muh guns
>small benis

atf pls go

youtube.com/watch?v=S9RVS8cjNN0

What's this one, mate?

cuz we like guns.

I have 100s

clucked northen Truks like you can have stamps.