youtube.com/watch?v=h7c-n4k3XrU
mobile.twitter.com/CantStumpTrump1/status/823234804820938752
youtube.com/watch?v=rbvvugeIi-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Hillary and fuck Mexican people

What happened to whites in the south?

Crusade when?

Nice broken link

A war that saw their adult men exterminated.

Can someone post some "Mainstream Medeeurr Man" pics? Somehow I deleted them from my collection.

#KYSAgainstTrump

Fucking nazis will regret their actions when we start killing ourselves in protest

its a minimalist awoovement

If only there was a way to get them to do this publicly and record it

NOW

That's New Orleans and it's trash. Capital cities are almost always trash. Look no further than Jackson for proof.
t.Mississippi

Trump's first meeting with Trudeau.

>flies into Ottawa
>makes Trudeau sign a seal of secrecy, so if Trudeau doesn't like what Trump has to say, he can't blab
>"Thank you Mr. Prime Minister for having me in your country."
>"You may know me for making deals. I make the best deals. I have a great deal for you."
>"There are many people upset at my presidency in America."
>"The deal is that you open up a 'refugee program' for people 'fleeing my administration'."
>"The Liberals never go out of power, and the Republicans never go out of power."
>Trudeau agrees to the deal

Whatever happened with those people threatening to jump off of the golden gate bridge or whatever? I was really hoping they would.

Can confirm, Montgomery is a shithole

NOOO

If they jump off, they wouldn't be able to cash their Soros bux

SILLY GOYIM

Fpbp

>Whatever happened with those people threatening to jump off of the golden gate bridge or whatever?

Nets were installed to prevent that.

Looks solid to me.

>monkey town
Dothan is bad enough.

Can someone give the rundown on what Trump has done?

mobile.twitter.com/CantStumpTrump1/status/823230969075404801

I wonder how it feels to lose everything over the course of a year after working decades for something

Death to "Palestine"

The one who spoke about "Alternative facts" was not the media though, that came from Conway.
I think she might have been tired.

youtube.com/watch?v=vdhF4O54YjU

Is Jackie posting dead?

>What happened to whites in the south?

Nothing. All of those states voted for Trump very solidly. A few whiners don't change that.

youtube.com/watch?v=h7c-n4k3XrU

le globalism is globalisation meme

>ALTERNATIVE FACTS EDITION
You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my meme war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the inauguration, protesting me, spitting. Calling me 140characters orange retard and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me, huh? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about! It's enough for me to have autistic sons and fucking wax figure for a wife!

I'm in 256 and spend no time down there.

I'm so far convinced that Huntsville is the only city in the state that isn't totally shit, I just wish we had more gun ranges

What the fuck.

It doesn't even make any sense. Alternative facts are still facts

Yes. Don't do it. It's jailbait and bannable.

I wish someone would make a Google Doc that we could put in the OP with a timeline.

Will he ever make another vid?

We really got to fix those cities.

They were almost assuredly shipped in from another state. That's how these always work.

>not shooping them brown and putting sombreros on them

FUCK DONALD TRUMP!!!!

The content war has been sidelined. It's all about context now

>Bitch about rising inequality
>Approve a system that only benefits those at the top
Hmm... really activates my peanuts

I've never been to Huntsville.
How is it? Anything cool to do?

Somehow my mouse mutton slipped and you were not included.

Trending on Twitter makes liberals think they are winning.

Hope he enjoys Russia.

Will trump do something about this evil fuck?

Catalog all their dirty tricks for posterity

>They're wrong
Is this one of those alternative facts I've been hearing about?

KEK
Makes me think.
Its all good.

Insanely enough, my lib friends are more furious about his "I support the right to protest" Tweet than Spicer's thing yesterday. I wonder why.

Reject the media

>yfw Trump uses the vast government overreach these faggots put in place to drone Soros because he's a threat to the security of the union

how does it feel to finally be 14?

IT'S THE NEW LINE OF ATTACK

GET READY FOR ANOTHER BATTLE FRIENDS

Good post.

This guy cant get anything right.

Because when Trump acts civil and presidential it destroys the narrative. Double think is always occurring in the mind of a leftist.

Watched the interview, he didn't sound very confident or convincing.

We've got the Space and Rocket center, for all your space obsessed needs. We've got an indoor go-cart track (you have to sign a waver because they go ~50 MPH). There's a Bar/Arcade downtown, tons of little venues for local music.

Oh and the breweries, craft beer culture is exploding in Huntsvile. There are 9 breweries in the Huntsville/Madison area. If you like beer I recommend coming up for Brewfest in early May.

Subverting the cruzlims on that site during the primaries was one of the highlights.

mobile.twitter.com/CantStumpTrump1/status/823234804820938752

Who's ready for 2020?
>Don't forget, Trump never released his taxes!
>Don't forget, Trump is racist!!
>Forget that Trump built a wall and has improved the economy tremendously and that unemployment is at an all-time low!!! IT WAS THANKS TO OBAMA!

Look at those sings, can you spot a single unified message? No. This is why these protests will just blow over like all the rest.

This is a nice hat. I just ordered this hat.

>mouse mutton
Kek. I see my keyboard also have some issues with me today ;_;

That's my favorite kind of trolling. Sometimes being nice and polite can be more unnerving than aggression.

>stop joking around, serious discussion only!!!
Unless you thought I was actually serious which is more of a problem on your end.

The problem is not globalization but globalism, globalization is inevitable

Thats nice.
JUST

Just talked to a Yank friend of mine who supported Bernie lads.

He said he's going to put the nose to the grindstone and work very hard for the next four years so that he has lots of money to donate to Bernie in 2020.

That's one way to make America great again I suppose.

what a d*m d*m st*pid motherfucker

Considering the entirety of LA overrides New Orleans all the time in statewide voting, it's just niggers, Jews, and cucked whites there.

t. Louisiana

The Constitution only applied to The United States of America, which ceased to legally exist with the 1933 bankruptcy and reformation of the government under the United States Inc. or so I thought?

Re-posting from previous loaf in hopes of reply.

These "protests" were meant to be a "world wide women's march" to show support for Hillary becoming the first woman president. Since that didn't happen the organizers had to quickly change it since they already had paid for so much of it. And thus we get the "fuck drumpf" protests that also seem like a protest of a million other things.

You know those splotches of blue in the sea of red in the southern states on a county electoral result map?

Those are cities like NOLA, Atlanta, Miami, Raleigh, Memphis, etc., where the black vote created a Democratic hegemony, which resulted in white flight, which strengthened the Democrat hegemony, which encouraged carpetbagger transplants to swarm in and "gentrify" the cities with eco-friendly fair trade frozen yogurt stands and vape shops and so forth, further solidifying the Democrat hegemony, which then imported Mexicans by their millions which, as you might have guessed, fed into the Democrat cycle.

There were 2 million people living in Atlanta when I moved here as a kid with my parents, now the metro area has over five, more than half the state, and a great many of the transplants (if not a majority) are Yankees, spics, and Koreans.

The old order was 100% of whites vote red, 100% of blacks vote blue, whites were 65% of the population so red always won. You import Yankees to get the white vote down to 75/25, pile on a few hundred thousand wetbacks, and keep the blacks at 100%, and suddenly a deep red state is "purple" (though admittedly blue Georgia is still a meme)

This pattern has been repeated in other southern states, most successfully in Virginia and North Carolina, but attempts are being made in Louisiana, Tennessee, Missouri, and Alabama. The left is on a mission to ethnically cleanse non-leftists

You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in tweet warfare, with a man who's the best, with android, with iphone, with his small bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the Land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Trump Organization his job was to dispose of all personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition.

this Jackson?

>he works hard for four years
>becomes fairly successful
>becomes conservative

Many such cases!

Only urban retards voted for Clinton, all the rural and suburban people voted Trump.

Why do they want nuclear war so badly?

President Trump SOON
youtube.com/watch?v=rbvvugeIi-0

>undone by the very weapons they crafted
>mfw

The entire primary feels weird now, to think the party actually tried all that stupid shit like running Cruz and Rubio and Kasich, the triple-entente that lasted a day, the orchestration of the Trump tape leaking and cuck GOP fags jumping ship in unison, it went on and on and he STILL won.

Do people unironically believe that there is a reality where this happens?

>War with Russia on day 1

According to the memoirs of a man who went to college with him, he was brilliant in manipulation and planning until the very last move, where he would make a leap of logic that made no sense and would fail every time.
It was clockwork.
Nothing ever changed and he never learned to not make this obvious mistake.
Instead, he constantly seems bewildered that the world did not confirm to his assumptions.
I'm glad he has lived long enough to see his dreams turn to ashes in his mouth.