THE TRAITORS SHOW THEIR TRUE COLORS

As of this morning Wikileaks has declared war on The United States of America, her people and our POTUS/EMPEROR Donald J. Trump.

FUCK THESE SLIMY SHITS

We should never have trusted them.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
wikileaks.org/wiki/Category:Whistleblowers/Russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice false flag CTR

LOL CTR CONFIRMED

twitter.com/wikileaks?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Truth is non partisan you stupid ass

They're bluffing, just like when they said Assange would surrender to the US if Manning was pardoned.

>WikiLeaks shouldn't release dirt on Trump if they get it

Wew lad, I voted for Trump and honestly don't care about his returns, but WikiLeaks is not a pro-Trump website

This Libqueers are so mad Wikileaks is actually neutral instead of bashing Trump all the time.

Boy are you stupid. You thought Wikileaks were Republican?

How nice for an even bigger idiot to validate Julian Assange over the CIA FBI and the 14 other intel agencies.

That man has a platinum record now

Well Trump is now the government, so yeah wikileaks is going to come after him

Surely this will be the end of his campaign

i think you're missing the point of wikileaks

Do them pol stands with wikileaks no matter what, right?

Whats OPs blasted rectum all about?

>Being mad at WikiLeaks just because they are now going after trump
So I guess Julian is no longer /ourguy/?

Who gives a shit. What will happen if he didn't pay taxes but did so legally? The left will cry and trump will tell them to fuck off.

He's just a faggot. I fully support wikileaks, even if they were to release a ton of info on Trump

Meh, was important for them to expose the democrats this election. Wouldn't of won without them, stop being butthurt and realize this is politics as usual.

KEK

Wikileaks has been compromised since pre Yemen files, Assange is mad trump won't pardon him

Liberals will now love Wikileaks again and Trump will still be president... fine by me.

Fuck off shill, they were never on our side to begin with. If you thought they were, you are retarded and new.

Lol, Liberals would get whiplash from flipflopping too quick. They'd go from hating wikileaks to loving wikileaks in 30 seconds flat.

Same, I have quite a bit of confidence that Trump will continue to ass blast the left and eventually release his tax info.

If not, oh well, I highly doubt what he's done tax-wise is illegal. Scummy maybe, but not illegal.

Those tax laws are written in such a way that people with good lawyers can circumvent them flawlessly because the politicians want them that way.

Autism: the post

I recognise you. You are definetly on the spectrum m8.

Ken

OP BTFO

Wikileaks is about accountability ,they were never on Trump's side, or anyone's side.

>Wikileaks totally isn't compromised yet

Yup. Assange has always been a progressive libturd and he always insults Trump whenever he gets the chance.

His issue with HRC is that she wanted to nuke the shit out of him. Pretty comical when you think about how crazy Hillary actually is.

man you guys really got fucked by Wikileaks. When will white trash learn?

KGB 101

Destabalize who ever is in power, or whoever is most likely to be in power. Wikileaks has never had a political affiliation, retarded Americans thought that because they didn't spend 3 minutes looking at their context. They are for 100% government transparency, whoever is in power.

It's only the truth when I agree with it.

Wikileaks are traitors, Assange should be hung from the highest part of the Wall.

Wikileaks; I don't think it means what you think it means, CTR.

Can't people give Trump at least 2 days as President before attacking him from every possible angle?

Fuck being neutral.

You are either with God Emperor Trump or you are against him. There can be no compromise when the future of the White Race is at stake.

He is a false flagging moron trying to delegitimize Wikileaks.

Welcome to the Presidency.

>Can't people give Trump at least 2 days as President before attacking him from every possible angle?
These are not people. These are Correct the Record Soros-paid hive-minded robot slaves.

kek

>implying Wikileaks is pro Trump

You are retarded if you think Trump is immune to critisim and being held to the same standard as every politician.

I'm a Trump supporter but I am an American first. I want to protect this country's integrity and justice.

That's fine because it likely doesn't matter.

The only thing Wikileaks has ever sworn allegiance to is an unbiased shining beacon of truth in a world of propaganda and easily-led morons. That's the way it should be. That is the way our Forefathers intended it to be when they founded this nation.

I just want to ask

When the FUCK will wikileaks man up and talk about SETH RICH. Its been too dann fucking long.

#AVENGE SETH RICH

False flag

It's actually true go look it up on twitter

Fuck off I support Trump wikileaks being unbiased is good. Don't let your fucking fandom blind you.

I was talking about that very thing this morning IRL. Obama was president for 8 years and no one could criticize him without being racist or whatever... Trump president for less than a week and his staff have not even been sworn in and everyone are expecting everything to be fixed!!!

The autism is in overdrive!!!

Seriously, I expect this from the left and the (((MSM))) but this is also coming for the ADD rattled minds of Trump supporters right here on Sup Forums. Trump has not been in office for a single full week yet!!!!

Why are such a faggot?

We stand by the mission of anti-corruption and lols.
Wikileaks is good for both.

Wikileaks was never partisan you CTR faggot

Do it! I support Trump but #1 WikiLeaks is a non-partisan organization and it looks poorly if they are only anti-dnc (although they have done anti-bush stuff in the past) #2 I'd like to see these tax returns, no idea why he isn't returning them, but honestly they are a pretty good asset to hold. he gains nothing from returning them but in the future if he wants something like "if mexico pays for the wall" I will release my tax returns then that would be a good situation for him.

Already another thread on this, fuck off CTR.
Transparency is always good provided the docs are authentic and Assange doesn't have a gun to his head.
siaf

Please anons tell me what you see:
>WikiLeaks is just trying to destabilise the US because, let's not forget it, Assange is protected by the fucking Russian Embassy.
Or
> WikiLeaks are the most based mofos on earth and now are trying to see wich Trump supporters actually were pro Leaks and not just partisan fags who fell for his rhetoric.

They need to dig up shit on both

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

>Compromised
>They never take sides
>The media hates them.
>Gov hates them
They are unbiased. You know someone is unbiased when there enemy is everyone.

>Seriously, I expect this from the left and the (((MSM))) but this is also coming for the ADD rattled minds of shills right here on Sup Forums.

OP is false flag

always trying to sow dissent so you can write a clickbait article about the "alt-right" civil war.

you fucks are so transparent its laughable.

if trump fucks up then wikileaks need to spill all it can on trump. We supported him to spite the retarded leftist sjw's and because he was the better candidate but we know its all a dog and pony show.

we will keep an eye on trump and hold him accountable since it seems you faggot liberals have no perception of reality and we cant trust a damn thing you say

But we are also still keeping an eye on you liberal democrat worms.

Assange is in gulag. Wikileaks is compromised.

They don't throw shit at Russia and it's allies tho

Normally I wouldn't respond to this tax thing but I will in this case
>Trump has meany business's
>Business's have trade secrets
>Trade secrets must be protected from competitors
>Trade secrets are sometime property deposits that haven't been bought yet
>Trade secrets are sometimes ingredients and or patents
>Taxes must be paid
>Trump release of Taxes will jeopardize business trade secrets and put the business's at risk
So don't release taxes so his business's don't go under.
buying a property for a project, spent millions on architects land surveys excreta
Taxes get released to public
Some asshole goes and buys the property before you
Some politician puts a tax increase on the land
Idiot protesters get word of the project and block it
all kinds of shit can happen when releasing taxes from a business to the public.

Trump needs to bomb the Ecuadorian embassy ASAP

WHAT DIFFERENCE, AT THIS POINT, DOES IT MAKE?

So why exactly do his tax returns matter again? If he did anything illegal the IRS have audited him enough to rape him for it multiple times.
Chances are he just doesn't want the tax breaks he took to get shown because people would spend the next year shitting over him for it regardless of how legal it is.

I'm all for keeping Trump accountable.

kkk

Nice apologetics canuck

>speech at CIA saying they've always sucked and he is going to improve them
>next day attack by Wikileaks

You don't mess with the CIA. Ever.

He'll get JFK'd or Nixon'd. It's over.

nigger

I didn't doubt for even a SECOND that this is what was going to happen about Sup Forums's love for Wikileaks as soon as Trump actually assumes the office.

Let the hypocrisy BEGIN

I'm okay with this.

They do its just russia uses type writers for everything nowadays. And russians are hardcore as fuck when it comes to anything computer related. They have the best hackers and godly programmers.
wikileaks.org/wiki/Category:Whistleblowers/Russia

see below my Canadian friend
eye opener eh?

They matter because he built all his campaign on being a people's man and being against the establishment and the tax returns could show that he is part of the establishment and took all the loopholes and you all just got BTFO

>Suddenly Sup Forums hates Wikileaks

You talk like a fag and your shit is retarded.

Once a traitor, always a traitor.
Wikileaks was always a leftist hub.
Their criticism of Hillary was literally that she wasn't leftist enough.

While I wholly agree with you my leafy dude, we do not use an apostrophe when forming a plural.

It is businesses, not business's.

The possessive of business is "business' ", no extra 's'.

>Let the hypocrisy BEGIN
>omg wtf like if u r using a tool and it stops being useful and starts causing you problems it like totally hypocritical to stop using it lol
Very perceptive.

Yeah, if there was info on Russia, it would be in the open.

he already admitted to using tax loopholes and everybody with a brain in their skull knew somebody like trump was taking advantage of tax loopholes.

Wikileaks = CIA

It's ogre dude. Take the red pill.

are you telling me democrats don't hate wikileaks any longer? I didn't doubt it either

>he is part of the establishment and took all the loopholes

But this is well known and was a major campaign message "I was apart of the system so I can fix it".

Based Wikileaks.

Oh fuck you. You're just as much of a slimy cunt as the people pretending Trump is illegitimate because of muh popular vote.
Wikileaks is doing literally nothing wrong.

He's a kike trying to turn Sup Forums against wikileaks for doing their job

This is not the issue.

The returns show who he owns money to. If it shows it's people in his cabinet, its all over. Jail time.

I'm a Trump supporter, I'm fine with this. Wikileaks should scrutenize all POTUS equally.

His #1 taxation argument is "As a rich man I know the loop holes rich people use, I can close them". You'd be a retard to not use them if they exist.

OP believes that if Trump went out and shot a bunch of people, his trial wouldn't be fair unless every single person in the court room was a hard core Trump supporter.

Seriously, are people not allowed to be neutral?

I'd want to see his tax returns only if Hillary shows hers.

He's even said on multiple times he's just using the laws on the book.

The bigger problem is they've been around for decades and people only care because of Trump.

Few cared that GE paid no taxes on about $14 billion in 2010.

We all know who you owe money to, Paco.
The wall.

It's nothing.

Tax returns are a non-issue seriously.

Anyone who has done taxes know there is literally nothing of value in them.

Libs are the only one who has a boner about his tax returns because they have never filed taxes before.

>freedom of information is a leftist concept
lmao drumpkins

Wikileaks is an apolitical organisation.

wikileaks is an important asset in keeping our gubbermints from pulling a fast one on us and genociding our asses

>faggy da_dawnald shill still thinks we shouldn't see don's tax returns
you're such a fucking cock sucking retard. this tax return thing is no longer a grouping point for liberals to rally behind, it's a point of genuine concern for everybody.