Drumpf btfo

twitter.com/SenSanders/status/822930622926745602

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Rules-Radicals-Practical-Primer-Realistic/dp/0679721134/ref=pd_sim_14_8?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=0679721134&pd_rd_r=1BVG3JSDKAVW78ZYF33P&pd_rd_w=czOQP&pd_rd_wg=6PalA&psc=1&refRID=1BVG3JSDKAVW78ZYF33P
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God I hate that oven dodger.

>spend your entire failed campaign dividing people according to identity
>project your psychological failures onto your new boss

what a fucking loser lol.

NO REFUNDS

don't understand why lefties are claiming trump is the new hitler and trying to segregate the races again and bring back jim crowe laws

"White people can't into poor Xd"

"Muh Trump did identity politics QQ"

>jews

Trump is soo gone.. he doesn't understand how many he has motivated and organized against him. We are imbued with energy and focus to make Trump a 1 term (or hopefully less) president.

Do they not see the irony in that they're creating their own division?

They're perpetuating Us v. Them.

except if you're a straight white male. then you suck.

And you will accomplish that with whining and rioting in your liberal cities.
Bwahahahahahaha.

>buy a hotel room in DC for the inauguration of the first president with a vagina
>get completely blown the fuck out in the election
>still have your hotel room and plane ticket that you bought months ago so decide to protest instead
Seems good.

He won the presidency. You lost to a cunt.

BASED BERNIE

Talk to me when you are a national level party again.

>brought us closer
>women's march
>women's

>trump dividing
>meanwhile black women pro abortion liberal March on Washington was very inclusive

>say you will unite country
>They think youll divide
>So they unite

rly makes you think

Really makes the long division of cells happen.

See you in 2018 when millennials forget to vote in the midterm and lose even more seats.

i still don't get how Trump is supposedly trying to divide america

We don't deserve Bernie ;__;

wtf i love kikes now

Too bad they weren't that motivated or organized when they had to go to vote, were they?

Delusional kike as usual

when did trump ever said he was trying to divide people?

Hey isn't he the guy that sold out and has 3 mansions and a sports car so he'd take a dive for Hillary?

best president ever.

>long division of cells
ya got me

lol no

>Claim to support muh POC
>shill for an organization started by a pro eugenics racist that wanted more abortions so blacks wouldn't reproduce for the greater good

Omfg burn.

are they saying people being brought together is bad?

>By trying to divide us by race, religion, gender
i haven't had a good wewlad in a while

scapegoating Muslims and Mexicans.

But hey as long as he says "America!" with ethusiams its all gravy!

i don't get it either when i ask them how is he racist i never get an answer.

I'm glad this protest happened. Millions of useful idiots blowing off steam on the first day, virtue signalling THE FUCK to each other, and now they'll be patting themselves on the back for the next 8 years while we MAGA.

Pointing out obvious issues like illegal immigration and terrorism is scapegoating?
Thanks for the chuckle, retard.

Sick of this jew

yeah that's what I was thinking
but the only people he wants out are illegals (and for good reason, why should they get to freeload in America) and muslims because the events that have taken place in Europe since the mass migration of muslims have shown that no matter how often you say MUH MINORITY, Islam as an ideology is poisonous and promotes terrorism

Now kill him. GO after his family, wipe the trumps off the face of earth, Make war on trump and his cabinet. Boycott every trump related company, the company's of his children.

Remind the world every day that he is a Nazi.
make his public relations team cry, fear for there children and family's.

You mean Bernie "we need a revolution against rich people oops I gave half of your money to Hillary and bought a mansion with the rest of it" Sanders?

meanwhile...

scapegoating whites and males

But hey as long as (((they))) say "equality!" with ethusiams its all gravy!

>haha what a retard you are Mr Trump because you united us eksdeee
What a senile commie kike

Bernie "white people don't know what it's like to be poor" Sanders.

>those likes and retweets

We are done for.

The liberals are in much greater numbers.

Time to pack up and go home

Just fuck off. He's not scapegoating anything. He talked about two issues that nobody wanted to talk about, and liberals, used to hearing politically correct stuff from Obama, took it as an attack on minorities. Illegal immigrants are mostly composed of Mexicans and terrorism is mostly composed of Islamic terrorism.

But yes, unlike the other candidates, he was the only one who confidently talked about America as a united nation of American citizens. They might not agree with each other, but the constitution will apply to them all, the justice will be fair and opportunities plentiful. That's what his civic nationalism message means.

That looks whiter than a Bernie Sanders rally

dont forget he also bought a sports car.
He needed it to campaign though, clearly.

>Honorary woman

How? Your side literally has no power now. In 2018 Democrats are likely to lose half the seats that are up. Your party is done, it was a fun ride but it's over now.

Raw numbers do not matter here.

Trump was never actually trying to segregate people based on race though?

Fucking retarded commie.

you can't out 5th pillar organizations because they're "minorities".

Call us when you get something other than niggers and women to support your cause.

I wonder how he feels about having to write President along Trump.

Makes you wonder where the fuck they were for the elections.

Fucking annoying to see them throw fits NOW that they lost. It's like sitting out a party and then being mad at your friends that you didn't come.

The best part is this ridiculous fantasy is going to hand Trump 2020 on a silver platter, all he has to do is not be literally Hitler and/or the worst president of all time and he blows expectations set up by the media and these libtards away.

>Women

who cares

He truly believes that ?
When his party is at its most divided ?

The nerve of this fucking kike accusing President Trump of class politics when tht's all the DNC is about. "Vote Democrat because you're lack!" "Vote D because you're gay!". Fuck you Bernie hypocrite faggot.

>reading tweet replies

Sargon was really bringing the bantz

Bruhhhhh the left has been the one dividing by race, sex, religion etc. Where the fuck have these retards been the last year?

>identity politics isn't actively trying to divide

nice try, bernout

>entire Democrat and progressive agenda is dividing people with identity politics
>Trump literally, LITERALLY is trying to unite people as Americans, only spoke negatively about illegal immigrants and questioning Muslims for ties to radical Islam
>Trump is the one dividing America

Really makes me gassy

As far as I can see, Trump only speaks of Americans, or outsiders like illegal mexicans or immigrants trying to get in. It's the democrats that speak of black, gay, transgender, feminist, Muslim, or other groups.

Why do liberals use words like "virtually, actually, basically" all the fucking time? It just waters down their point so much...

Liberals are the ones that are dividing us. Fucking brain dead hypocrites.

Someone post the article about these protesters getting up to 10 years of jail time.

Literally just priveleged white women and their cuck husbands and boyfriends.

Take the things you are most guilty of and publicly accuse your opponents of them. Leftist politics 101. I think it is probably in that book Hillary loves so much.

amazon.com/Rules-Radicals-Practical-Primer-Realistic/dp/0679721134/ref=pd_sim_14_8?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=0679721134&pd_rd_r=1BVG3JSDKAVW78ZYF33P&pd_rd_w=czOQP&pd_rd_wg=6PalA&psc=1&refRID=1BVG3JSDKAVW78ZYF33P

>the population does not matter
>80% of the population is urban
>the 20% who live in sisterfuckingville should count for more because land is apparently all that matters when the votes are counted
>being this fucking retarded

And he owns three houses, keeps his millions under his wife's name and her 200k severence package from her job, and says he is broke and in debt on his credit card.

I have never understood the left in this regard. They hate Christianity so fervently and the worst thing they can come up with is some faggot not getting a cake. They then proceed to completely ignore Islam and talk about how important religious freedom is.

>been in government for decades
>nobody's ever heard of him because he's never done anything
>when people did know of him, he was an avowed communist
>people literally took out loans to pay this heeb for a presidential run he knew he'd never win
>he bought a six-figure car and numerous houses with it, then cucked for Clinton
>"Wee hee hee, goyim! Listen to me say Trump is bad and gib me more shekels!"

I feel nothing but disdain for libs who still fall for this Hebrew swindler.

whoah... Sup Forums is the underdog??? really?? who would have guessed

>The left
>United

tell that to the founding fathers

You guys never cease to amaze me with your ability to make me cringe

I'm going to be real. It's guilt. Voter turnout was ~50%. The polls made people grow complacent and it bit them in the ass. Trump is firing at the fucking media because he knows deep down he won because of them. He had to take a downgrade and become president of the people because the media made people grow complacent. Obviously they did it because they wanted the headlines of a trump presidency. The media as it stands today needs to be abolished.

This is great news. The more "empowered" the left thinks it is, the more delusional it will become, and they'll descend even deeper into the SJW-tier wacky shit -- this will then wake up more & more moderates and those on the right to the alarming tyrannical nature of the left, and build up the rights base even further.

The more violent and crazy the left gets the more everyone else will rally behind Trump.

Trump is a genius by trolling the media and saying shit on twitter like, "Watched protests yesterday but was under the impression that we just had an election! Why didn't these people vote? Celebs hurt cause badly." Full knowing he lost the popular vote, just to trigger these fucks. And claiming he had a bigger turn out than Obama, he's gas-lighting the left and sending them into fever-pitch insanity.

They're united in the way orcs might be. Just a slobbering mass of low-IQ mutants with no real goal, other than destruction.

All those that protested consisted of less than 1% of the American population. Also Bernie is a fag

Hey liberals,

You have no control of the government

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

FFS leftists, sometimes losing is a part of life for every human being
For you, it will always be a big part
Learn to adjust and cope with loss or it will be a long, miserable life and you only get one crack at it

>pretending degeneracy comes from the heartland
>thinking a bunch of sheep living in sardine cans should have a say in anything
>being this fucking retarded

so true.

This is a republic.
It is the states that vote for potus.
If the states that you seem to loathe so much received no representation and say in the presidential election, what would be the point of being a member of the United States?

>By trying to divide us by race, religion, gender
Who is "us?" The abstraction currently known as the "american people?"

>The media as it stands today needs to be abolished.
The media as it stands today is an organ of Judaic control and an undeclared DNC/communist apparatus designed to undermine the white Christian democratic fabric of the nation.

I keep telling people: Trump's election wasn't an election. It was a referendum, on behalf of the West, on whether or not we're going to continue to let the Jews destroy us. It was a referendum on Judaism.

Now everyone will say Trump kisses Israel's ass, but also conveniently forget he said he was going to make Israel pay to be defended, and that foreign lobbyists would be banned. Guess who has the biggest lobby group in DC?

Your thoughts pol?

Have fun starving on your Archipelago

"Trump is tryin to divide us!"

-Bernie "white people don't know what it's like to be poor" Sanders

>quads witnessed

>the more "empowered" the left thinks it is, the more delusional it will become
So this basically explains Sup Forums.

>libruls are mad
>proceed to destroy their own neighbourhoods
>new austerity govs can't afford to repair and maintain those neighbourhoods
>librul urban centres become literal slums
>rural trump voters give zero fucks because they live in the clean and comfy hinterland

get fucked urban librul mouthbreathers

>race
He never did that. He tried to get blacks on board actually.
>religion
True, however America was not founded on the idea of allowing a terrorist religion such as Islam to flourish there.
>gender
Completely pulled out of Bernie's and the MSM's ass
>nationality
This one is really confusing. There should be only one nationality in America -American.

>Implying those areas aren't out of touch with the rest of America.

>bernie sanders
>relevant

/pol has some regulatory checks in the form of a memetic mythology that anchors it to an ethic, the SJW-left doesn't and will just fly off into raving lunacy.