How is Avia so pro-Trump - to the point of doing impersonations so some of his better quotes (pic related) - while Emmi...

How is Avia so pro-Trump - to the point of doing impersonations so some of his better quotes (pic related) - while Emmi despises this behaviour and seems to be indifferent/dislike Trump?

How does this happen in one family that two people could have such opposing views?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7JW5sBvTZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How does this happen in one family that two people could have such opposing views?

It's normal for siblings to go against each other.

who is that and why should i care?

>loli wearing a collar

Stop activating my almonds, OP.

It's the Shaytards. Avia frequently redpills many young viewers on Trump, so she's firmly /ourgirl/ - hence why you should care.

stop being a pedo, ahmed

link to youtube channel?

Paedophillia is a left-wing degeneracy.

I watch the Shaytards because I enjoy seeing a loving, white, modest, religious family who advocate traditional gender roles and well mannered, intelligent children.

Who are those 2 absolute qts?

What is her position on the JQ?

youtube.com/watch?v=q7JW5sBvTZE

wow i haven't seen their videos in a few years those kids are grown now

How is this allowed on YouTube? Serious question, who the fuck watches those? I can see why they'd be popular on Sup Forums, but what other reason is there to watch this? Or are literally all of their views from pedos? I don't get it.

>How does this happen in one family that two people could have such opposing views?

Sounds pretty normal to me

>I watch the Shaytards because I enjoy seeing a loving, white, modest, religious family who advocate traditional gender roles and well mannered, intelligent children.

It's aspirational viewing. The view of what you could have if you lead a good life, and find a good woman who believes in traditional values.

If you watch liberal vloggers, their home life is a mess and they usually end up cheating on each other and breaking up within a few years,

Jess Conte is another devoutly Christian blogger who I admire. She preached abstinence until marriage and speaks softly and politely like good women should. Pic related.

Fair enough. I'll sub them for a while. Just watched the pool episode, the girls are hella cute.

because princesstard is besttard

what video does she do the impression

I only watch for the political insights.

what minute mark is it?

it's good to get birth rates growing

show kids as fun and cute to counter feminazi propaganda and get people to be more pro-natalist

The fuck is this faggot shit. Why are you pedos following a 12 year old kid on youtube

do you watch 8 passengers?

another wholesome white christian youtube family

because she's cute enough to stick your cock into, user - also, hebe or ebe (fucking normal for most all of human existence), not pedo

she's really smart and mature for her age

I'll check them out.

Right now I only watch Shaytards - who have been driven off YouTube by liberals wishing death on their kids....they're leaving for a year in March because of it, so I need a replacement.

Also Jess Conte because I love QT Aussie accent Christian girls...

Don't watch these children Sup Forums, they'll hit 14 and you will become obsessed.

dang, they are qt.