US Withdrawals from TPP

While the mainstream media was distracted with crowd sizes, Trump has gotten america out of the disastrous trade deal.

>tfw trump is still playing 10d chess
>telesurtv.net/english/news/Trump-and-Team-Officially-Withdraw-From-TPP-20170122-0002.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRpn74a5onI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh shit

It's so easy to distract the press. Make a typo in a tweet, or give a 5 minute troll about crowd sizes, and they focus all their attention on it.

It's like a cat drawn to a shiny object. I predict Trump will use petty distractions throughout his Presidency, so he can get shit done with 0 media scrutiny.

Styx also made a video about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rRpn74a5onI

Why would he want this distracted? This is a huge thing that independents, democrats, and republicans all wanted but could not have because their parties were influenced by neo-con and neo-lib establishment shills for corporate interests.

Dahnold. I am still waiting for my delegates.

>tfw that one candidate who (((everyone))) said is a populist actually is a man of the people and makes all your dreams come true

>This is a huge thing that independents, democrats, and republicans all wanted

Not at all. "Conservatives" believed in free trade, and all the libruls on Facebook believe in free trade.

The left will do whatever Obama says due to idol worship, and Obama wanted TPP.

Its dead? Its dead!

This makes me happy.

Last time something TPP related came onto the news which was important they decided to sway the public by lighting the white house like a christmas tree, with the gay, trans, pedo flag colors...

Can we fucking kill all gay people? They make me sick.

This is good news. Now hopefully President Trump will repeal NAFTA.

It's a good feel, isn't it?

HE ACTUALLY DID IT

THE MADMAN

But he's supposed to be breaking all of his campaign promises.

hello eye am beynie sayndahs, wee hayve wohn a grate victoreh todhayy, keyp fiiiiting!

You guys aren't even american ...

What? I thought the scary part was that he is keeping all the promises. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE?

D-does that mean we're out by proxy?

>shills say all through election that Trump will never win
>he wins
>shills scream and shout he's a globalist puppet who will go back on his promises
>he keeps his promises and it's not even day one
FUCK liberals

No. The Canadian government still wants it. You gotta protest the shit out of it if you want out.

video length 9:11

>repeals a boat load of legislation on first day
>focus is on some women walking around the city protesting fucking nothing

When will (((they))) realize they got played so hard? The 2nd term?

what does it matter, this is the first time in my life that I witness a politician actually doing what he promised and right from the get go too and with the US being the sole super power left you will have to deal with the fact that people are interested in what is going on in your country, Trump will influence politics all over the world and might help us get rid of the quasi-communist MSM tyranny we are living under, I sure hope he violently throat fucks Merkel and everything she and her pathetic yes-men attempt to do. I am now 100% convinced that this guy will do everything in his power to realize his program.

Guess what kikes. You will be slaves again. Your rule is over.

Shadilay Styxers

Please kill TiSA next, please please please.

>Trump might help us get rid of the quasi-communist MSM tyranny we are living under, I sure hope he violently throat fucks Merkel
I sure hope so... Godspeed, user.

Shadilay Styxers

Shadilay Styxers