So why do christians like to act like muslims are evil??...

So why do christians like to act like muslims are evil??? Majority of terrorist attacks in america was caused by christians... Fuck yall racist bastards

How many people have the kkk killed in the last decade?

Because the KKK doesnt want to destroy western civilization

Christianity doesn't claim to be a religion of peace.

Thats a fucking lie.

Yes it do

KKK is already a dead organization.
Islamic terrorism is still thriving.

Islam is not a race. Its a piece of cat shit.

The kkk ain't dead. Do you not know of David duke? He runs the kkk, a large chunk of trump voters were the kkk

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 11 :: Hadith 626

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to c awl." The Prophet added, "Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses."

What if I told you I wasn't religious and I think religious extremism in any form needs to be wiped off the face of this planet? Only issue is Christian based terrorism is increasingly hard to find now.

Aren't all white people held to be oppressors due to the fact that single-digit percentage of white people a long time ago had slaves?

Okay? The bible also says to murder gays and jews

Weird. It's like holy war is literally part of Islam.

And a large chunk of the remaining KKK members are undercover FBI agents.

Because the KKK members don't run around blowing themselves up in mosques in the name of God.

No it isn't, you've been brainwashed by Jew media...it's not just blacks

There's nothing wrong with that

They blow up black churches in the name of Jesus

KKK was against Catholic religion

So you protestant/reformed or mormon or whatever - take them

KKK is protestant

they are not christian

Friendly reminder that the KKK did nothing wrong

>Majority of terrorist attacks in america was caused by christians

That's simply not true.
I wish you a good journey back into your desert, now that Trump is president.

0/10 low quality bait
apply yourself

Muslims make up less than 1% of the US population, Christians make up 70%. So of course there would be more Christian terrorists. Do you know nothing about statistics sandnigger?

Yet the two biggest atrocities on American soil 9/11 and Orlando shooting were both done by Muslims.

Also, in Sweden, Muslims are 2% of the population but commit 77% of the rapes.

Muslims are a plaugue on the planet.

>group of 20 people who havent commited a crime in over 50 years being associated with christians
>hundreds of thousands of muslim terrorists not
buy rope

christians arent terrorism because they dont say god made me do it, on the other hand every fucking single muslim says god made me do it so islam is a death cult and should be illegal to be part of. islamĀ“s like neo nazi shit while jews are about divide with progapanda and conquer through bank&business ownership BS

you only say not all muslims or not all blacks to get people angry because they KNOW the shit they do which is rape, abuse of women, murder, violence and all kinds of shit you should be shot immediatly for.

Yes . Line up for us faggot .

David Duke hasn't been a klansmen for 30 years, you fucking retard.

No goy it was 1500000 shekeltillion