Sup Forums is Libertarian

Sup Forums is Libertarian.
It was funny watching you trump tards, but it's time for you to fuck off.

paleolibertarian, you mean.

>Sup Forums is Libertarian.

you're an idiot dude

Sup Forums doesn't have a political affiliation as a whole. it's chaos.
that being said. fuck the poors. especially rednecks. they're all just white niggers

>C I V I C
>((Libertarian))

Many of us Libertarians are Trump supporters.

kek
Trump is crazily authoritarian and a shill for major investment bankers. He's worked for them since he lost their investments in the 80's. Since both he and Clinton work for the same major banking conglomerates the end results of each presidency would have been exactly the same regardless of who you voted for

People on Sup Forums realized that only white people can sustain a truly liberal society. The path to achieving this is through strong government unfortunately.

Literally get off our fucking board.

Plissken poster GET OUT

I honestly thought all the libertardians left years ago.

The politically incorrect forum is now politically correct.

Libertarianism could only possibly work in a white ethnostate, we've been over this.

False.

Truefacts
all you Trumsters just officially became state sponsored shills.
How's it feel?

>wooahh man fuck the system maaaan its all the same man
Fuck off

I agree, with you, Trump supporter will soon be associated with the Nazi.

Non-white detected

Only the rebbit losers that bought the stormfag meme were for Trump. JIDFand Russian bots slib this board for months for him too

>it can only happen in white ethnostates and if you disagree you're non-white

Leaves will soon be associated with a bunch of cucks who watch mohammad rape their wives.
Oh wait, they already are.

>the path to achieving liberalism is temporary authoritarian
>the path to a communist utopia is having an authoritarian regime temporarily seize the means of production and peacefully transfer them over
No difference you fucking leaf

newfags

This is no ones board, faggot. Go gobble some goat dicks, and reflect on your own stupidity.