youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbvvugeIi-0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Praise kek thank you for electing trump

Trump victory FUCK YA

THE DARK AND HITLERIAN TONES THO

the jews are forcing trump to kill the jews, and by jews we mean soros and media

Praise kek

Guys Sup Forums is insufferable today, what the fuck is going on? I swear everytime I read a post it's like i'm on fucking reddit.

We love our Egyptian gods, don't we folks?

PENCE AND TURMP AR E LIVE

nu-fags keep linking Sup Forums to normie shit so we get an influx of cucks now that just shitpost

It's absolutely mind numbing. I had to sift through so much unfunny garbage just to find fucking /ptg/ and now I have a migraine.

Thanks friend

>Having everyone swear in at once

what a clusterfuck

UNDER BUDGET

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

YOU KNOW THE DRILL

This thread needs some life, it's depressing the shit out of me. We're surrounded by shills and all the comfy is gone.

I was alright alright until you just depressed the fuck out of me with that post. I bet you're a fuckin' blast irl.

Ignorance is bliss user, sorry to burst your bubble.

Can someone please summarize for me how President Trump will affect Canada? From what little I know, it seems like he will be a great president for America, but as a Canadian should I be concerned about anything (especially considering our prime minister is a moron)?

Everything I hear at uni or in the media is just complete nonsense proclaiming trump to be the devil and I don't have the time or knowledge to really look in depth myself, so I'd appreciate if you guys could at least point me to reputable news sources.

nice digits, praise kek

His plan for cutting the national debt was far from a confidence builder: He said he might try to persuade creditors to accept less than the government owed. This fanciful notion, imported from Mr. Trump’s debt-steeped real estate world, would undermine faith in the government and the stability of global financial markets. His tax-cut plan has been no less alarming. It was initially estimated to cost $10 trillion in tax revenue, then, after revisions, maybe $3 trillion, by one adviser’s estimate. There is no credible indication of how this would be paid for — only assurances that those in the upper brackets will be favored

In expressing admiration for the Russian president, Vladimir Putin, Mr. Trump implies acceptance of Mr. Putin’s dictatorial abuse of critics and dissenters, some of whom have turned up murdered, and Mr. Putin’s vicious crackdown on the press. Even worse was Mr. Trump’s urging Russia to meddle in the presidential campaign by hacking the email of former Secretary of State Clinton. Voters should consider what sort of deals Mr. Putin might obtain if Mr. Trump, his admirer, wins the White House.

Anyone talking about the TPP? it's a pretty big deal that Trump announced withdrawing the United States, but not surprising. Could it be offering insight into the future of his presidency though?

There can be little doubt of that. But voters should be asking themselves if Mr. Trump will deliver the kind of change they want. Starting a series of trade wars is a recipe for recession, not for new American jobs. Blowing a hole in the deficit by cutting taxes for the wealthy will not secure Americans’ financial future, and alienating our allies won’t protect our security. Mr. Trump has also said he will get rid of the new national health insurance system that millions now depend on, without saying how he would replace it.

Honestly, he'll likely be good for your country, because his victory is a signal to conservative nationalists all over the world that they can bring their views to the light. Perhaps you'll depose Weedman and install someone with brains.

The list goes on: He would scuttle the financial reforms and consumer protections born of the Great Recession. He would upend the Obama administration’s progress on the environment, vowing to “cancel the Paris climate agreement” on global warming. He would return to the use of waterboarding, a torture method, in violation of international treaty law. He has blithely called for reconsideration of Japan’s commitment not to develop nuclear weapons. He favors a national campaign of “stop and frisk” policing, which has been ruled unconstitutional. He has blessed the National Rifle Association’s ambition to arm citizens to engage in what he imagines would be defensive “shootouts” with gunmen. He has so coarsened our politics that he remains a contender for the presidency despite musing about his opponent as a gunshot target.

Oh god no.. he's back.

It's not often that I say this, but it's time to split threads.

reddit shills goddamnit

I think you might be right.

This video is alternative facts
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

>that image
People really don't understand the weather, huh? I bet that shit is all over Facebook.

ur a fag

Fact check

Bro your such a faggot

Praise kek