The Superbowl of Virtue Signaling: WOMENSMARCH

user, it's extremely brutal on our facebooks right now, so let's take a moment to catalog some of the most degenerate nonsense coming from what used to be people we were friendly with.

Pic related, dumping everything from my feed, dump yours.

None of these signs and slogans mean anything or promise to 'do' anything. Just broad statements that hold no responsibility. What do they actually want?

Social status. How many times must this be explained?

>Lucy (((Shapiro)))

I blacked out all names except the (((echo))) names

DON'T CENSOR THE NAMES YOU PUSSY

they made the decision to post on a public website
they should have no expectation of privacy whatsoever

Ok you post your whole facebook feed first uncensored then i'll do mine go

It's amazing to me how the new Star Wars movies, Carrie Fischer's death, and SJW's have all coalesced

>ball-gag on trump
>get mad about "grabbing by the pussy"

Don't these people see the irony that they're taking a position of social conservatism when they are outraged by Trump?

Notice almost none of the women are remotely good looking

You want the truth about the march? It was originally planned as a celebration for the first woman president. They're triggered beyond belief.

>More Harry Potter

These are children.

Seems reasonable. It's far too large and organized to be spontaneous, even with Soros funding so much of it.

please stop blacking out the names and faces.

This.

Note: he is jewish.

>pic

Is it not? Then what

Women at some point overheard that "smart people read dem buks", but they're too retarded to read books on history, politics or philosophy so they stick to children's books. Surprised they didn't take their analogies from "pet me: piggy"

Libtards need to leave Princess Leah out of this!

>the future is female

I'm legit scared.

There's a polish comedy movie "Seksmisja" watch it, and you'll stop being scared :^)

I boned this "the future is female" broad six ways from sunday, then her roommate (an even more feminazi type) back when i was more of a degenerate. The future is sluts apparently

Apparently it's a good place to get laid. Best part is no need for protection, if they get pregnant they'll abort it. Isn't the patriarchy great?

This women's march shit is the most pretentious self absorbed event I've ever ended up witnessing. It actually pains me to look at a lot of this shit because it's so cringeworthy.

It's sad that the comment is incredibly sarcastic sounding but it's probably being said straightforward by another woman, or c u c k e d man.

My sides, god I wish I was in the states right now.

Liberals arent that self aware

I have to say it's really fucking annoying that women can't stop with the cat inserting into everything because that's their kind of humor. In this instance it can only either be a "grab em by the pussy" retort or it's literally just a cat poster with some message on it hardly relating to the cat aside from maybe "be cute and cuddely not mean and vicious" or some crap like that.

And yet feral house-cats are a primary cause of extinction, world wide.

So much for environmentalism.

>dis is a completely spontaneous protest, that happened spontaneously. Internationally.
>plz ignore our professionally printed signs and all the womun in elaborate cosplay
>stop asking questions, goyim

>IM A FUCKING MURDERER
saved you some paper space

The thing that is really striking is how vile they all are....always with a curse finger up, always witha FUCK something sign, always with a disgusting representation of private parts, etc.

These are some really disgusting people. People years ago would have been ASHAMED at being so vile...now its mainstream to hold up a middle finger in pictures. These people must have VERY shitty existences.

lel

This is literally generalizing white women, 40% of them didn't vote Trump but they are just collateral damage. Not that it matters to these assholes because they're immune to racism accusations

It's not mainstream but that's what they want us to believe. Most people would be ashamed to be there. It's just that liberal are proped up by cnn and the likes.

Putin warned of attempts at a color revolution in the us and Trump listened. Now he has to moves quickly to implement counter mesures to these silly demonstrations.

Liberals couls cripple the economy by blockading economic centers.

>#1 disability, obesity

>tfw you didn't get backstage passes to the civil rights protest

Attention and the ability to be smug for no reason

They have a trillion fucking slogans. They don't have a central goal. They're just mad.

>skrillex haircuit

No

TOP KEK

legit creased