Art thread. European heritage is more political than the same bait thread made every day...

Art thread. European heritage is more political than the same bait thread made every day, which you hotpocket munchers dont delete.

Really makes you go hmm

Every time... Every single time I am filled with so much impotent rage.

All Politics come from god really, politics deal with beliefs and labeling ones beliefs.. Modern politics is based on Oligarchy, Christ's is based on Catholicism.

Is the king getting cucked?

(((National Jewgraphic)))

It's from Tristan and Isolde.

dumping

1/32

When I saw the painting my first thought was that it was a depiction of romeo and Juliet so no the king is just wondering why his daughter is near that gross capulet.

2/32

Whoops and checked

3/32

4/32

Matthew 16:19

19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

thanks

makes for a sick pape

love me some goldwork

5/32

look at this modern art. Faggot

6/32

shit is slow as fuck for some reason

Lets nip this degeneracy in the bud

7/32

8/32

>this is an oil painting

Goddam it weeb fagg get out!

9/32

10/32

11/32

12/32

13/32

art is boring and gay fuck off

Beautiful. Keep posting. Thanks Bongbro.

Interesting idea for a thread.

15/32

>It's a """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""white""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" people masturbate about art that a single person with talents did hundreds of years ago as if it's somehow an attribute of their race episode

16/32

Is modern art the only "profession" where a lack of skill in your supposed area of expertise is rewarded? Students should have to do hundreds of master copies before they earn the right to "express their individuality." It is all backwards now days. Students are expected to come up with artist statement before they can even draw the human figure.

17/32

18/32

19/32

Nordic romanticism is the epitome of culture.

20/32

Fucking LEAF.

Russians with TB

21/32

22/32

23/32

24/32

25/32

26/32

27/32

28/32

Is there no book club thread today?

I don't see the point of this. It's not like any of you can actually draw something lmao

29/32

30/32

>you have to be good at something to appreciate it

fuck off

31/32

32/32

and done.

anyone got any architecture?

Etruscan gold work is mostly pre-Roman and astoundingly beautiful

I drew this

Just appreciating good art It has nothing to do with heritage or race man.

>architecture

these pics are great. Thanks