THIS IS WHAT FAKE NEWS LOOKS LIKE

THIS IS WHAT FAKE NEWS LOOKS LIKE

Crowd sizes don't really matter, everyone knows that, but undermining the validity of the press as soon as possible is imperative. ONLY TRUST THE GOD-EMPEROR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
i.gyazo.com/9a7ff6c1b182040991a9f9e4bddfdeaf.png
cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
youtube.com/watch?v=oeDZIyGkGNM
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/823250307383754753
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Man-child, pathetic narcissist and emotional unstable clown Trump directing his media people to provide 'alternative-facts' despite the GLARING OBVIOUS reality, and Trump supporters, when warned about this constantly happening during the last 18 months, will continue to ignore it like the pathetic, kike slave sheeple they are. Out of sheer pettiness he's prepared to try to lie directly to you and you sit there and take it. Trump supporters really are the most pathetic people.

Nice thread, op

>8:20 AM
Thankfully that's just what the pres secretary did

paid shills really are the most pathetic people.

they listen to propaganda on a daily basis and don't afraid of anything

keep repeating that meme

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

Paid shill? For saying exactly what any person with a brain can see? He literally directed his press secretary to LIE about the fucking size of his inauguration crowd. He's pathetic and so are you.

Watching the MSM, the left and the Democrats desperately grasp for anything brings us overwhelming joy. Not tired of winning yet, but the time will come.

>edited videos

You don't see the issue with having a leader who gets enraged that his inauguration crowd size wasn't as big as Obama's. You don't see the problem with a leader who directs his subordinates to LIE directly to the American people contrary to all available evidence? You are a pathetic worm and I doubt you'll ever change if you haven't figured it out yet.

>everything is fake and edited, unless I agree with it

Grasp more and try some ointment.

The mental gymnastics, cognitive dissonance and disassociation with reality required to actually continue to support Donald Trump is shocking yes, but never underestimate the Slaves that many on Sup Forums and in this country are.

Grasp this for a second.

i.gyazo.com/9a7ff6c1b182040991a9f9e4bddfdeaf.png

I take him $24,000 a month. My parents are worth over 100 million dollars and my paternal grandfather is a billionaire.

I'm younger than 30. From one of the richest 200 families in America.

Are you sure you're not going to need that ointment serf?

Pretty much. Do people not understand that majority of people who voted trump are not near Washington? Most of them are in middle America, the South and the West.

I'm over 9000 years old, I know better.

Meanwhile, in reality.

If it helps you sleep tonight Billy-Ray, you can deny that there's anybody who has a bigger trailer in a nicer park than you, I really don't care. People like you are destined for nothing in life, and it's truly pathetic.

>alternative facts

Soon

And youre on Sup Forums instead of fucking bitches and rolling dice while high as fuck on some tasty beak?

Sounds legit.

Post moar, beelion-aire!

I play high roller events in NLHE and PLO, you could easily figure out who I am. Having wealth isn't how American Psycho portrays it my britbong friend. It's NFL day anyway.

Its what happens when the working people elect a president and he's inaugurated on a weekday. Most of his supporters were working that day, save the retired.

If that's the reason, why not say that? Why instead try to simply lie about it? Are you saying everybody in Trump's camp including himself are retarded or are you simply just wrong?

You sound like a fish to me. Keep drawing to those inside straights, I love it.

I sound like a fish, because I can bankroll myself, well you definitely don't operate on facts or evidence but what more could I expect? Now go back to your 1/2 game on Ignition.

Sup Forums is now Bagdad Bob.

This person is saying stuff on the internet, it needs to be taken seriously!

Money isn't everything, you mong. Perhaps on your deathbed one day, you will finally understand.

Sounds like something a poor person would say. Enjoy your fat stretch marked wife and your below average intelligence children, and your 11 hour a day job. You may say the same thing on your deathbed because something tells me you haven't experienced life NEARLY as much as I have.

>supporting Trump is slavery
>supporting Hillary Clinton is enlightenment

This is where we are as a society right now.

> My parents are worth over 100 million dollars and my paternal grandfather is a billionaire.

> I'm younger than 30. From one of the richest 200 families in America.

You better listen, this guy knows his stuff, he's a beelion-aire on Sup Forums

On a sidenote, may I work for you as a German law student?

Is this true or nah

you getting paid for those edits, shill?

Oh looks it's another hurr durr 3d chess guise theres nothings wrong thread

This is true

The Trump picture is correct. I don't know about the Obama picture

> Sounds like something a poor person would say. Enjoy your fat stretch marked wife and your below average intelligence children, and your 11 hour a day job. You may say the same thing on your deathbed because something tells me you haven't experienced life NEARLY as much as I have.

I would take caution the way you speak to others on here you cuck. You may be a powerful multi billionaire but I'm a shaolin leader of an ancient temple of a society of assassins and we will backtrace your IP to find you and end you.

You cuck.

I know for a fact that this picture of Trump reflects reality.

Whats with this comparison? It looks totally different.

Funny thing is when Sean Spicer spoke to the press he was showing the former image. Yet, the media made sure that it wasn't shown on camera during the conference.

Have a look at this image from CNN. Make your own conclusion.

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Jesus christ.

Just admit that Trump isn't as popular as Obama was at the time of entering office. It's fine.

This is true, but at the same time the media is trying to subvert Trumps legitimacy. By making false comparisons

shown here

Sure just cuck yourself by telling the world other people had higher poll numbers.

This is the mindset of a cuck. You're literally cuckolding yourself when you say this. Why are you such a cuck?

God, you cuck.

>Check (((Mirror))) site last night
>There's an article about how Trump misspelled a tweet

If anyone has ever been on the shithole you'll know that their articles are like babbys first spelling test. The lack of self awareness is fucking terrifying.

>Crowd sizes don't really matter,
faggot

Trump's innauguration appears to have less people because people stand close to each other on his innauguration. Thats it, Trump supporters wanted to see him so much that they all lean forward leaving more space in the back of the square. Meanwhile Obamaniggers were bussed there and wandered around the square meaninglessly so they were distributed more equally this is way his innauguration is appeared to be more packed from above.

t. crowd scientist

What's really, really hilarious is just how STUPID liberals are. Trump is doing the same thing now that he has done for his entire campaign - a classic bait and switch.

>inflammatory statement
>predictable assblasted 24/7 media retaliation
>he's now free to accomplish his actual goal with little scrutiny

He's sitting in the oval office RIGHT NOW undoing all of your gibs and repealing Obama's executive order bullshit and working on his appointments, federal judgeships, and supreme court pick, and you all sit here whinging like a bunch of children in a pissing contest over the largest crowd size. He's done this exact same tactic for A YEAR+ now and you FUCKING MORONS are just too stupid to realize it.

LIBERALS FOREVER BTFO

Go smash a car window so I don't have to hear your drivel for 10 years, you leftist cucks

LIBERALS A RETARD

I hope this post is satirical

"Facts are stubborn things."

>he fucking size of his inauguration crowd.

Can I ask you a serious question?

What is more important, the size of the inauguration crowd or the quality of the presidency? Even if Obama had 10 times as many people show up at his inauguration, how good a POTUS was Obama really? How good a job did he do?

Did he close Guantanamo? No
Did he decrease the national debt? No
Did he help the economy in general? No
Are race relations better now? No
Did he stop wars of aggression? No

"According to newly released figures, President Obama had already upped the number of bombs on foreign countries. US forces dropped over 3,000 more bombs in 2016 than 2015, taking the grand total of strikes for the year to at least 26,171" (3 days ago)

Did he stop secret govt. surveillance? No
Did he have the (his quote) "most transparent administration in history"? No
Did his health care plan work? No

I could sit here for hours but I don't want to devote my whole day to this shit.

Point is, who the fuck cares about the inauguration? What's important is how the leader LEADS the country. Obama failed.

youtube.com/watch?v=oeDZIyGkGNM

He's not a faggot you're a cuck. You won't admit Trump's greatness.

Why don't you go strap on a plastic chastity belt with ureter tube up your piss hole and butt plug then get on your knees and prep your wife's bull, you cuck. Trump is the new god emperor and his crowd sizes prove it.

You cuck.

:^

This

>Niggers, women and cucks come out in droves to see what gibs dey be getting

?

rape yourself, assblasted nigger.

You're a complete FUCKING faggot, we all know you're some asshurt MLP nevkbearded faggot who just got done jerking off

You're the one who got ass blasted by his wife's house nigger after you prepped her bull then got restrained with hospital tubing on a birthing table while your wife shoved a dildo down your throat and held it in there with a ball gag because you're a cuck faggot. Because you won't admit Trump is superior.

God you cuck. You're not a real man.

I tend to agree that crowd size is of very littl importance. But that our president and his asministration would be so butthurt about it and would lie so blatantly to save face, that is troubling. Even more troubling is that you Trumpanzees actually eat it up and defend him on easily debunked lies

What caused people to cluster to the right?

Woah buddy calm down you're talking about yourself again. I'm pretty sure I wasn't talking to you, I know you're enthusiastic to show how far his cock is down your throat. Huff phosphorus nigger

Maybe that's what you think while you jerk your flaccid cock while pulling anal beads out of your hemorrhoid-inflamed asshole while your wife gets pounder by Jamals superior 18 inch cock you cuck faggot you're not a real man you're just sick.

God.

Pic related was the crowd size, what arw you talking about?

Maybe television screens

Pic related are all the men who pleasure your wife and children you cuck

fucking rolling on the floor at your insecurity lmao

Why would they put screens on only one side?

You must be like 13. Kill yourself and let me speak to your mother

Ok, let me guess who are shills here today

this is embarassing dude

Yea I bet you'd like that so she can lay you down and rub your nipples and milk your prostate wouldn't you you cuck.

God you are such a cuck

Not an argument

Wrong pic

lmao, look at the "fade in" during the obvious edit between two different times

nice "timelapse" PBS, i didn't know those involved abrupt cuts to different points in time

I think we all know who the real loser here is. It's you.

You cuck.

and why is nobody showing this picture of the entire back half of the mall?

rape yourself nigger, and get your mother please. She's gonna get defiled

Identifying cucks. Yep, it's a cuck.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/823250307383754753

>get rekt nerd virgins

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE

Yea but that guy who runs that twitter page is a cuck I saw his other page he loves watching his wife take black dick while he sits in a corner wearing panties.

reported. If only we could genocide you and people like you, the world would be a better place

Yeah exactly. They were packed both times.

The picture comparison shows Obama's inaug at peak vs. Trump's toward the end, after some had left.

Also Trump's inaug was on a cold rainy day, which obviously discouraged people who weren't going to get anywhere near the actual doings.

BTW, I'm pretty sure that Obama had more people, but it wasn't a total landslide victory the way the dishonest comparison.

LOL. Hillary's Inauguration Crowd.

Why are crowd sizes so important to the left and the right?

Why aren't we talking about Obamacare or the new sanctions on Russia (are the going to happen) or how the debt is going to be reduced if we are going to spend money on infrastructure (and building a wall)?

Going to the CIA to talk in part about crowd sizes or listening to Spicer, Chris Wallace and other sunday talkshows go on about crowd sizes and locations of busts in the Oval Office is so stupid. Left and right are just flinging shit at each other.

Because the left nitpicks anything to make Trump look bad. They even make fun of his tie.

Trump's tie makes him seem cucked

Then he cucks his son in law

>Because the left nitpicks
But why even reply? Why would Trump and Spicer even reply to that shit?

Because they're cucks too. But it's ok if Trump is a cuck. Technically speaking there's nothing gay about watching another man fuck your wife, or prepping that bull first.

THIS! I'm from Sweden on vacation your country is fantastic, so many black bulls

Sound exactly like Sup Forums from 2008 during the Obama election, just change instances of liberal to conservatard and Obama with GW Bush

We should put together a Web cam with Obama now that he's out of work of us prepping his superior black cock then shit in our hands and jerk off with our shit while he gag fucks our wives open mouths at the Lincoln memorial and when everyone's finished be like "whose crowd size is bigger now, faggots?"