YFW IT TOOK Sup Forums 48 HOURS TO FIND OUT OBAMAS INAUGURATION PHOTO WAS FAKED

THE AI KEEPS GETTING BETTER. SOON PHOTOS AND VIDEO EVIDENCE WILL BE WORTHLESS. YOU CANT BELIEVE ANYTHING ANYMORE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=h20YijWu5Og
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We already know the technology exists to fake a livestream with highly sophisticated audio and visual manipulating software.

Who knows how much we have been brainwashed to fall in line.

Reminder the "fake" Obama photo was, itself, a fake. The original photograph is legitimate. Shills are trying to discredit us by crediting us with discovering "fake news" which is, in fact, real.

Lol drumpf got btfo and you kids cant handle reality

SHADILAY

wtf do we do when we cant tlel the doctered shit from the real shit

KEK

yea this place is flooded with all kinds of trolls right now, what are they distracting us from?

You can always tell. Its never perfect

>even giants showed up for obama
how will trump ever recover?

Chaos for Chaos' sake. However, what they fail to realize is we ARE the chaos.

Memes.

Sup Forums was one of the most powerful players in the memetic war. We broke them so badly the (((MSM))) is now Baneposting and yelling at cartoon frogs.

We have more people circulating through the chans than watching (((CNN.))) We are literally more influential than cable news. And it scares them. A lot.

The shills were bad before the election. Now they're getting worse. As long as they keep the average autist here can't contain their autism long enough to stop yelling at every single >1 post by this Leaf they're not giving their power to memes.

Wats goin on in this thread? Bring a nigga up to speed muthafuckas. Smash that (you) button if you woke.
Xdxdxdxd one hunna.

but there will come a point when the technology becomes too good for us to detect, and before that it'll take longer and longer before we notice things

there's already technology where you can have an actor control facial movements of pre-recorded video.

Eventually there'll come a time where this kind of technology along with audio simulation can be used to literally frame politicians or celebrities.

At that point it will become a struggle between the engineers that develop this technology and those the detection capabilities to determine authentic from fake. Probably not for a few decades still but eventually it will be a concern.

youtube.com/watch?v=h20YijWu5Og

>Sweden in charge of digits

are there any foreseeable ways to combat this? the thought of the MSM putting out BS even we cant detect is scary af

Wait what happened someone aware me.

That, or its too perfect.

Bump for this

Can I see the doctored photos

but what if we were working for the bad guys all along and we just didn't know it?

Or just look at the many videos of the fucking event that happened live for everyone that's not an underage faggot

Proof or I don't believe you

That's what I'm worried about as well.

I don't know much about audio/video manipulation but I assume there must be certain "markers" or "flags" of some kind that indicate forgeries when you actually look at the digital/data stream, but obviously anything can be forged by someone that knows such a system, recreating the appropriate markers/flags to make something seem authentic even when it's not.

Like I said I can only assume it will eventually become a struggle between the engineers of the tech and those that develop detection methods, similar to how we have anti-virus vs virus programmers essentially one-upping each other back and forth for the last couple decades.

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ______

can someone post the photo?

I dont care about the MSM anymore ((THEY)) can say whatever they want but i dont give a shit anymore

>2009 to 2017 only had 48 hours

Oh look, a bunch of niggers with no jobs and welfare on the top, how strange

Basically, some chucklefucks took a photo of obabo's inauguration when he was sworn in and it was a packed house. They put it next to a photo of Trump's, taken at like 7:00 AM and nobody was there. They then claimed LOL TRUMP BTFO. Sup Forums called them on their bullshit and now here we are.

Looks like cheap editing to me, nothing sophisticated about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

Well make tech to detect the fakes. It'll always need less horsepower. Might be a good open source project.

>niggerwave
top kek

It might require less horsepower to detect than to forge but detection is also reactive whereas forgery is proactive.

Put it this way, say it's 2045 and we have the ability to pretty much fake audio/video with 99.999% accuracy. The US elections are ramping up, lets say hypothetically that the position of "President" is worth about $1 billion dollars (in terms of the influence, favors, etc.) so the Democratic candidate uses DNC funds to pay $50 million to a team of experts to create advanced audio/video of the Republican candidate fucking a 10 year old, and then sends that recording to CNN. Now CNN authenticates it with the available detection methods and it isn't flagged (because the $50M tech team knew the common detection algorithm and made sure it wouldn't get flagged by making a few modifications) so now the onus is on the Republican candidate to prove that this video/audio recording is fabricated, but has no existing detection method that can prove that, so now they have to hire their own team of technicians and engineers to start looking at this recording and seeing what they can find. At that point though the recording has already circulated and public opinion has been decided.

What then?

I havent been here in 12 hours. How did polacks prove it was faked?

I don't get it, what's fake? The pic of Trumps inaugration or Obamas? And how is it fake exactly? What's the reality?
Basically,
P
R
O
O
F
S
?

Trump loves Isreal. Can you imagine increasing zionist power in the United states. American embassy to move to Jerusalem. "Fake news", maybe, if you want to swallow that blue pill. Who will be the ones on the right side of the law? I'm saying your jewish overlords.

Both of those photos are faked. Get better at the photoshops then spread your blue pill lies.

Russian shills.

Captain chaos? Foil hat and everything.

Reynolds or store brand aluminum foil?

When you have a President who has his press secretary lie on day one, you can't expect people from believing lies. Read a few threads on Sup Forums.

this

False profit?

Business as usual

thats amazing

>48 HOURS

You mean 8 years + 48 hours?

the 'doctored' photo of obama's inauguration has only surfaced recently

the surefire way to check would be to find the original photo from 2009, so everyone could see that the one floating around social media is a recent fabrication

SOMONE SHOW ME YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT

isn't there a time lapse video of Obamas inauguration like the one that was recorded at Trumps?

Literally the only way they can stop all this weaponized autism is to, by some miracle make, make it so fat and ugly NEETs and autists get constantly laid. If they get them Chad tier pussy they might stand a chance on containing them.

THIS IS A SLIDE! DO NOT BELIEVE IT! (((They))) WANT US TO LOOK LIKE FOOLS BY BRINGING THIS UP. ASK YOURSELF HOW IMPORTANT THIS REALLY IS, AND REALISE THAT WITH TV AND INTERNET VIEWS TRUMP BLEW AWAY OBONGOS "RATINGS" ANYWAY. YOU NOW KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU SEE ONE OF THESE THREADS!

>the 'doctored' photo of obama's inauguration has only surfaced recently

Yes, namely today since it was made by the same person who "proved" it was fake.

It was a joke.