You Trumpshits know that Bernie would have easily beaten that fascist orange asshole easily if it was Sanders vs Trump...

You Trumpshits know that Bernie would have easily beaten that fascist orange asshole easily if it was Sanders vs Trump. It's just too bad the American public is still sexist and we couldn't have gotten a legitimate president, only a cheeto-in-chief.

Dude, I have three houses and an audi. White people don't know what it's like to be poor.

What would Bernie do for you? He'd be Obama3X. Trump is saving you, you ungrateful faggot.

A shame you are just a troll and therefore you do not mean that.

Remember...
Many of us "Trumpshits" voted for Bernie in the primary.

Bernie is such a cuck. I'd rather have Hillary over him. What a weak senile pussy.

A TRUE Bernie supporter would never vote for a racist, sexist, homophobic orange asshole like trump.

Take a walk you bog jumping spud sucking mick cuck.

Perhaps but the Democrats, be it the DNC, the superdelegates, or the voters, didn't nominate him. Go whine to them about how things turned out.

>you don't know what it's like to be poor if you're white

>racist, sexist, homophobic
Pfft. Stop getting your news from CNN and BuzzFeed retard.

There is a difference between "true Bernie supporters" and anti-Hillary voters. I would have voted for Ted Cruz in the general election if he had been the Republican choice.

The Anybody But Hillary crowd appears to have been larger than the Anybody But Trump crowd.

Pretty simple really.

Blame the DNC window licker. Plenty of proof came out that they (Hillary Clinton) fucked him out of the nomination.
One Hillary got put up, the choice was clear. Anyone but Clinton.

Nigger detected.

How? He didn't even beat Hillary.

Literally FUCK OFF with your dead, dried up buzzwords. They mean NOTHING.

Give one example of why he's racist.
Just because he wants a wall doesn't mean anything. It's to keep out literal criminals, and filth that we dont need infesting this country any longer. They are committing crimes by being here. You do not get to be here for free.

If he was sexist he would take away womens rights, but they already have all the rights men do, and women are actually favored in the justice system.

Want to talk about homophobic? Be more concerned about Pence, you faggot.

Fuck yourself.

>can't believe Im getting this mad over bait

I would vote for Sanders over Trump and Clinton everyday

If that meteorite had not hit 65 million years ago, a dinosaur would be president now.

but the reptilians have lost.

God you americans are pathetic.

Blame Hillary. Deal with enemies within the Left

>Believing the Russian hackers that Hillary stole the election.
Wew Lad.

If Bernie was so good, why did he lost the Dem Primary and bend over to Mommy Clinton like a lap dog? :^)

Also pic related was the only good choice desu

Go suck Zionists off somewhere else, faggot

>Being Irish
>Being A Potato

Because Hillary was the better candidate and Bernie knew she was which is why he supported her. The only reason Trump won is because America is still very sexist and are afraid a strong female leader.

The DNC admitted that those documents were hacked from them.

GAY ASS SLIDE THREAD SAGE ALL REPLIES

Notice that they only stole documents from the DNC and not the republicunts. Makes one really think.

/thread

That's because the RNC understands security.

Better than being a < 60% white country where mexicans make up the majority of newborns, Tyrone.

I'd rather be a friend of Israel and destroy muslims together, Achmed.

>He thinks the Republicunts and Russia aren't working together
wew lad.

I think you should be worried about what the DNC is currently doing rather than the past

Get out of that bubble, you absolute moron.

Yup. Also you forgot to state that the USA has a culture of war. Without anyone to hate theyll probably shoot themselves out of both economic and normal depression.
How sad.

How about not getting used by foreigners instead