What the fuck are they protesting about?

What the fuck are they protesting about?

Other urls found in this thread:

womensmarch.com/mission/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYoQoffWRAHrECq2PDshlPvNpNDSLtdmNjtW-gUuhqw/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=PVRBH_JxFe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

people sometimes say mean things to them

They're protesting the right to lose

They were defending Comet Pizza last night.

I thought women hated pedos?

Nothing and everything.

90% of them are only doing it for kikebook and instagram likes.

rural and suburban retards

Fear losing abortion rights.

pretty much this.

it was a big day for selfies and virtue signalling

>What the fuck are they protesting about?

Trump is a big fat meany head.

Jesus, do none of you read? It takes a few seconds.

>Don't defund planned parenthood
>Don't defund the ACA
>Don't overturn Roe v Wade

Women are pedos. They are twice as likely to molest a child than a man.

All i see is white women coming out as the true cancer that is destroying the west

>pink hats paid for by planned parenthood and soros

I'm not joking.

Nice "spontaneous" (((((grassroots movement)))))

They weren't really protesting, it was just the virtue signaling super bowl. They have a lot of Facebook likes and cool pics of their creatively drawn signs now.

It's like when women all go to a painting class together and post their arts and crafts on fb, just a bigger scale.

It's a show of solidarity telling Donald "Pussy Grabber" Trump that women bravely stand in defiance against his sexist hate messages.

They're protesting for their right to vote, the absolute madwomen!

>Fake statistics
Fake news pls go.

>saying the name soros immediately discredits the validity of the march and all the people who took place.

I bet you believe in "alternative news" now, don't you?

Just read their mission statement!
womensmarch.com/mission/

I still have no fucking idea.

Surely that's just a result of female pedos having easier access to children though?

the march was never valid in the first place.

VIRTUE SIGNALING
>I
>R
>T
>U
>E

>S
>I
>G
>N
>A
>L
>I
>N
>G

>we're protesting because you're not democrats

Bold strategy. Let's see how it pays off.

Could be but they are higher in every category. Single parent, dating a single parent, married, all of them.

>What is google

No one knows. They don't even know what they're protesting. It's just a big mystery.

And it's all funded by Soros and his people.

muh vagina

There is no protest. This is a tantrum.

do you have a single fact to back that up?

Seems to me that, by all accounts, the march was valid

Women will do just about anything for attention

or protesting the right to win when they lose

Pretty much everything 'muh feels' that is not white cis males.

Not even kidding, their official statement is so broad except the group mentioned.

My favorite one:
>Principle 3: Attack forces of evil, not persons doing evil.
Child's mentality.

Any event this large requires some leadership and coordination. To suggest it was purely grassroots is naive.

It's another event where a small group coordinates and runs it and the vast majority are just useful idiots.

I am a female and I, and all my female friends, molest children 27hrs a day
Society protects us and that's the truth

The coming race war, let it happen. This time let's get some actual gas chambers built

They want free tampons or something

By throwing a temper tantrum because Trump won the presidency?

yes,actually

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYoQoffWRAHrECq2PDshlPvNpNDSLtdmNjtW-gUuhqw/edit?usp=sharing

Virtue signaling.

Meanwhile hundreds of womens are stoned in Middle-East and raped in Africa but "muh Trump" because he said mean things. It makes me sick

Literally just idiots doing the bidding of their Jewish masters.

It's a march that happens every so often to proof to others that even if women find a way to work together on a global scale they'll still amount to nothing and we have nothing to fear

Primary shit they were bitching about. But several other bits and pieces of liberal everything smattered and scattered throughout.

Lol fuck them then.

BTFO

Heheh. Broad.

MUH VAGINA

So gibs, with a splash of late term abortion and ignorance over jurisprudence?

My trump voting gf dragged me down to it.

To her it was to let trump know he should not listen to the "worst of the gop" when it came to women's right.

Also just a general feel good thing because she considers herself a second wave femenist

future RWDS officer in the bottom left there.

>just idiots doing the bidding of their Jewish masters.
SHUT IT DOWN goy
youtube.com/watch?v=PVRBH_JxFe4

They are protesting because they were told to do so by their dem pimps.

they wanna kill babies in the womb.

what a shame

fat girl children and fags that believed everything the media shoved down their hungry obese throats. Can't cope when reality is different than CNN.

t. cuck

This is a good turn on a stale macro.

>being such a virgin you don't understand women have legitiamate political ideals

Is it still going on or is it over?

This was the one in my timeline...

Subtle.

I don't get it. Dressing up like the women of yesteryear who fought for the right to vote. Did they not vote this past Nov.?

Most are there just to be there. My father ran into them on the metrolink in St Louis and asked a couple what they were protesting about. These sheep honestly said they didn't know and just wanted to be out there. I'm surprised they didn't tell him that they were being paid.

Trump will ban abortions, hang all black people and gas every jew

It interfered with their bikram yoga schedule.

When they march to the center of state, they best be willing to overthrow the government by any means necessary. Anything less is simply for show and will not change anyone's mind.

Don't you see!!!!
They always have to make everything about them, even when it has nothing to do with them whatsoever. In personal relationships, and politically.

Well if they didnt protest they wouldnt be getting their $20+ and hour wage

Cucked into oblivion

No clear message, they just wanted to express how they feel.

>Overturn Roe v. Wade
Can Sup Forums list some examples where the U.S. supreme court ruled to send the U.S. in a regressive social direction?

I'm sure she struggles every day to lift that gunt and take a piss.

Something about their pussy

I don't know either.

Literally its all women jealous of Ivanka.

LITERALLY.

>No clear message

When will you cishets understand that having a vagina is all the argument you will ever need.

>they wouldnt be getting their $20+ and hour wage
I'm pretty sure it only 18$/hr because of 'muh pay gap'

the bagina argument only works at closing time.

I'm sure she does!

Having two fat asses positioned on both back and front might be good for balance though. Makes it easier for it to wobble along in the Soros-march.

DJT promised he would install a judge to do exactly this tho

When are women NOT bitching about something? Even if the world was perfect, women'd bitch about it.

this

Ever watched High Plains Drifter?

You see women there hated Clint Eastwood, insulted him etc. etc. and when he started raping them they quickly stopped resisting, out of sudden.

Trump is the same but from a different angle. Where the character played by Clint was super-dangerous crazy handsome motherfucker, Trump is super-rich motherfucker. They know very well that they'd let him grab them by the pussy and they would never tell their boyfriends about it.

Trump said p*ssy

Remember #BringOurGirlsBack?

Isn't that Kony nigger still out there? This BS will probably die out

And the thing is that every woman I have ever met other than high T dykes WANTS to be submissive and taken over.

Denial of this fact is insanity. Denying your own desires so that your friends will think you're a "strong" woman?

PFFFFFTTT

Reasons I have heard:

>How was Trump's misogynistic comments not immediately disqualifying? Should have been.
>Equal Pay for Women
>Reproductive rights
>Not allow mysogyny and sexism to become normalized
>Express anger and hope

Personally, I don't think these are real issues that represent/are under any serious threat, but women marchers will tell you otherwise. Meh.

Nobody can tell if he's a virgin while you exposed your cuckishness. Enjoy begging your gf for watching a gang of strange dudes pull a train over her.

All of these are asinine

Trump never wanted to ban abortion. Even in the republican debates when El Rato and Rubio tried to bait him he dodged the question. Only republican candidate (besides maybe Yeb) who wasn't a hard No on abortion

And every other argument is just female hysteria

> the price of sandwich meats and cheeses.

Dont forget he even touted the equal pay for equal work lines. I swear hes dodged questions on PP as well.

Media and Internet speakers have been vomiting such things for years, so no surprise a bunch of idiots are brainwashed and believe all that shit
Non issues and first world problems.

Tampon shortage!

They're women, niggers and betacucks. Do you really think they need a reason? If someone just drops a load of paper with PTO on each side they'll easily be subdued.

muh vagina

That's because none of these are real. The only real thing are grab them by the pussy comments but deep down they know it's true, so the rest is made up so it doesn't look like they're butthurt because he said the truth.

Sharia.

This is what happens when you give everyone a trophy for their entire life. They don't know how to accept a loss

Sign this if you want better fun rights. Don't know if non-burger IPs work