Ongoing massive troll raid against spencer

>h-h-hes a cia plant
>h-h-hes an FBI shill
>C-c-controlled opposition
>how come he is famous , that means he isnt real.
>T-the jews WANT US to fight for our r-race its all part of their plan to spread white identity and then...... The thing they fear most is us staying home , refusing to network with real people , and giving credibility to white nationalism. Th-they are way more scared about natsoc general then they are afraid of thousands of white nationalists networking and lobbying for white interests....

Has anybody in this history of this board seen a organized slide and shill campaign against an individual on this scale before?

Surely nobody actually believes dick spencer is some sort of fake? hes been getting harassed by anticunts for years.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw2V42KS1zc

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/take-back-our-country-our-nation-and-our-borders
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Solution: neither support nor fight Spencer. Simply ignore him.

spencer, nobody gives a shit about you, go back to tweeter and reddit. And work on your head movement, faggot

Spenser is a mirror for Sup Forums. He reflects Sup Forums's ideology.

Sup Forums looked themselves in the mirror and doesnt like the reflection?

It's only the butthurt antifa cucks and libfags who keep spamming this shit everywhere. Stop giving it attention

Its hard to watch the shilling against him though. I hope most people understand whats going on

Why don't you fags just stop falling for the bait?

I doubt there are non-autistic people on Sup Forums who would yell "Hail Victory Hail Trump" in public for no fucking reason whatsoever.
That only rearmed the Trump=Hitler for the media.

He's just a parasite that nobody likes. Maybe if he actually contributed to society and our causes people on Sup Forums wouldn't dislike him so much.

All he does is rake in money from his sham organization. And he doesn't even have children.

why do you care about trump being labeled hitler when it helps us and every other conservative in america slide farther and farther right? Are you retarded?

But seriously, fuck that guy.

>fuck that guy

why

no one cares, but anyone getting unfairly targeted by the left is concerning

Who gives a fuck, ignore it and move on

>Be a respectable right wing theorist and philosopher
>Alt Right gets coined up by (((them)))
>Try to hijack it and declare yourself king of the Alt-Ctrl-Del
>Wonder why being constantly under fire by every side
>Come back to the hive and whine around
When do Fame Fags Learn?

yeah fame fags are bad

still doesn't give the left the right to assault someone in a cowardly fashion and then use it for propaganda purposes

these people need to be made examples of

this desu, but at least spencer is contributing to the metapolitic. If he keeps from any more snafus and more interesting shit happens to him he may actually get his foot in the door, and convince some normies.

>pic related
Looks like they are being dealt with. Will not look good for them to get a job in the next 8 years, except keep on being the jews puppets.
He does and he should keep on contributing and stay true to his philosophy. The next 8 years may become the time for people with strong ideals who don't let themselves be played by the jew. Spencer may have it, we will see.

Yep it's fucking annoying. Finally someone with some fucking balls standing up for white rights and everyone is turning on him like a bunch of cucks scared their bull Jamal is gonna beat them up.

I fully support spencer finally someone who isn't afraid to voice his opinions of white nationalism. If we had more people like him who organized us nothing could stop us.

if all spencer did was get punched on camera, it would be enough.

what normies understand - especially after this election - is that there are only ever two choices, and both bad.

the problem confronting them is figuring out which choice will be worse for them, and then choosing the less bad one.

spencer is forcing an important question on americans.

you can choose to live in a society where richard spencer gets to speak, or, you can choose to live in a society where people can punch him in the face and not suffer any consequences.

there are no other choices.

people are lining up behind one choice or the other - and shockingly, some leftists are publicly lining up behind the world where people get to punch spencer and get off scott free.

every time someone punches spencer while he is calmly talking, a normie has to take a side. and i think that more of them take the side of spencer than of the crazy left.

Soon, we're going to find ourselves in a nation where peoples hatred of BLM, of the violent left, of anti-fa, etc, is more than their hatred of racists, etc.

Spencer is forcing the question. The idiots on the left are falling for it.

Was there a law against saying nigger that I missed?

Cant wait for the Spencer college tour. None of that faggot shit that Milo started doing.

we're still going to need a list of names of those arrested

violent masked anarchists deserve no mercy

Spencer is a front man for Jews. Do some research, and ask around. Find someone else to rally around. That one is an ersatz nationalist.

Spencer is the boss.

All these neets saying that to get to be known is bad, kek.

>muh anomalous movement

>h-h-hes a cia plant
>h-h-hes an FBI shill
>C-c-controlled opposition

He is all of the above and you can't prove otherwise.

He exhibited all the symptoms.

All those symptoms man, I remember them, golly gee.
So good that we can change the world from here without the need for public figures, right fucking faggot?

compile one and post it on 9gag, they will flood their mailboxes with cancer

>non-autistic people on Sup Forums
????

>Massive troll raid against spencer
>Sup Forums

How old you boy and how long have you been coming here?

>everyone who goes outside is controlled opposition
Why is there always one dude who posts like this in every thread that mentions the Alt-Right?

>anyone who names the Jew is a plant - they're too extreme
>anyone who doesn't name the Jew is a plant - they're not extreme enough

>cock sucking follower

Go subscribe, you moron.

>Sup Forums spergs out every time you post the same bait about spencer getting punched
>obviously its a raid and not people just doing it for a laugh

If you don't see how Spencer makes us all look bad, you are socially retarded.

Maybe he's a shill, maybe he's a not, one thing is certain: he's a fucking retard and we should not associate with him.

That reply applies to you. The sheep mentality has been tried. Stop looking for a "leader". If you have daddy issues, try to work it out on your own.

I support Richard. Hes blue pilled on a few issues but he is pushing our ideology forward better than anyone else.

>don't be successful or else my oven memes won't be edgy anymore :((((
Consider Sudoku, basement dweller

The leaf agrees

Don't you get tired of trying only to fail?

Are threads that hate on Brianna Wu also organized slides?

I don't like him that much but even I can tell there's something going on. The Alt-light clearly want to get rid of him and stop their CIVIC movement being smeared by any semblance of ethnic consciousness.

Trump being labeled Hitler is the reason disabled boys and being kidnapped and tortured. It only convinced retards on the left that it's okay to beat and rob and murder Trump supporters because they're literal nazis and it's your civic duty to fight back against nazis.

He is a plant (most likely paid by soros or someone), all he is known for is almost destroying Trumps chances at election. What has he done that was good in any way for the cause he pretends to be a part of? The fucker said heil Trump and did so knowing the media was there.

You're retarded. Beyond saving. Projection the lowest form of retort.

This guy almost single handed destroyed the alt right overnight, most everyone that used to be part of it has moved more to the center.

He did his job well.

>you don't need neither public figures nor leaders goyim
Go eat a nigger dick you obvious shill faggot.

>moved more to the center
They were already there mate, don't be delusional. Most of the "Alt-right" figureheads are literally fucking liberals for christ's sake.

You're the goym, amigo. They already know your movement won't move an inch without a leader who screams from a podium. Read history.

After disavowing Spencer, the alt-light has no problem using this incident to play victim.

Every bit as bad as SJWs.

Nigga you on crack. No one heard of Spencer until Heilgate, which was after the election.

fpbp

>you're the goyim
Of course retard and you're the one shilling for the kikes. Will you tell me something I don't know you stupid faggot?

Nobody in joe public I assume you mean? He wasn't a complete unknown and frankly you should have heard of him if you've been here for any significant length of time.

This. He's controlled opposition and hurts the right

Why should we give a fuck about individuals?
Or so called leaders of individual so called movements?

They should all obey Sup Forums to whatever objective we point them.

>Of course

I'm glad you know your goymness. Now stay there. You're another sheep with double digit IQ.

Sam Hyde?

Unlike most of them who are just not opposition at all you mean?

Yes the public. Nothing he did was noticed by anyone at any time that it could have influenced the election.

No

Jews have gotten in. The whole "alt" whatever will be broken into many pieces.

Kikes think our power comes from organization and grouping. They are deeply mistaken

Fuck off Muhammad

Spencer started crying after his cartoon frog speech was interrupted by a literal shit eating cuckold.

Individuals likely to make Spencer cry like a bitch in the near future: a faggot in a my little pony costume, a centenarian, chris-chan

Fair enough.

People here are forgetting who their opponents really are. They're too caught up with "triggering" SJWs and other useful idiots.

I think we've had a large influx of underage kids, redditors and so on since GamerGate and specifically since Trump. It would explain a lot.

because he's a useful idiot for the left

and the rest of them ignoring race and promoting liberal values and open degeneracy aren't?

>useful idiot

how is spreading white nationalism useful to the left?

>the rest of them
who exactly?

This guy gets it

99 percent of spencer haters agree with most o the stuff he stands for(Cept that faggot shit),including me

it's HIM we don't like,why can't you retard fucks get this through your heads?

the guy is a fucking FAGGOT and to top it all off he got embarrassed by a 45 year old shit eating fat anti-fa cuck

he's NOT the leader the pro-white movement needs

it's useful since white nationalism is already heavily associated with nazis and thus hated. subversion must be a slow process, which is how the left got into power. Spencer is jumping the gun and just giving the left an easily attackable strawman

On a somewhat related note,

someone should send this petition Spencer's way

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/take-back-our-country-our-nation-and-our-borders

When niggers torture retards streamed live, people wake up.

>he's NOT the leader the pro-white movement needs
and yet its the only one you really have. The media attention is a good thing. You have to take the risk of being discredited to get more people to look in to things.

help out a Sup Forumsack please and bump this thread

or maybe nobody likes this faggot

no,you're wrong

most normies will say

"well,that's not right...but he IS a nazi so...."

the guy is a fucking pussy,he didn't even have to go fight the guy,just not run away like a little faggot

It's never one guy with antifa once one person starts attacking they all dogpile.

>its associated with X
>it has to be a slow process

No you dumb cunt. We have less than 15 years to fix europe and less than 20 to fix the US before whites can be voted into slavery.

I actually want to strangle you

like i said,he didn't have to fight the guy

just not run away like a pussy from a weak ass punch from a middle age cuck

Nobody has the luxury of time. It's very likely already too late.

You need people out their pushing right wing ideas into the mainstream. There's no magic point at which normie will start Sieg Heiling because we memed it.thete is absolutely no way to convince someone emotionally without gradually eroding away their biases. You have to push in the media, push in meatsoace, push on Twitter - every avenue simultaneously.

People have Spencer held up as a boogey man and they have the expected reaction... But now he's in their head. And then when niggers torture a retard or kebabs blow up a concert, these normie have an alternate mode of interpreting the information. Gradually it will wear them down.

Lefties win because they neither purity spiral nor do they condemn their extreme fringe. They just attack attack attack on all fronts with no regard for their own hypocrisy. We need to get into the same frame of mind if we want to survive.

There's no perfect meme or argument that can convert everyone - that is bowtie cuckservative thinking. There is only death by a thousand cuts.

To be fair at the time the alt-lite was trying to rebrand everything as Israel friendly nationalism and nothing more. Obviously he looked like a sperg but it made it a lot harder for media kikes to bend everything to fit their desires.

the only people who think Spencer is a plant are shills

>Has anybody in this history of this board seen a organized slide and shill campaign against an individual on this scale before?

brianna wu
anita sarksessian
molymeme
etc

hes a fucking loser trying to ride on our success, fuck him, hes done nothing positive and only draws negative attention.

fuck him.

he is like if brianna wu and david duke had a retarded youtube attention whoring baby.

literally pewpewdie is more ourguy than this guy is

What about those of us who just think he is a raging faggot and also a nonfactor?

"Glass Jaw" Spencer is a psyop troll.

I would fuck him up the butt desu

ssb

Forget normies. Even the right is divided on this guy. The majority doesn't even want to associate themselves with him. Don't get me started on the "patriotic Americans" those vets and vet families, rural America, etc...

>invite lib media outlet to your luncheon
>roman salute etc
>wonder why all this backlash is happening in America

>nonfactor

he is a poor loser that lives at home with his mom

and he has no political power or following

and he hasn't done shit for 'us' or 'our cause'(however you want to define either of those words)

fuck him

>our success
>tripfag

I've seen a number of people actually argue that Spencer must be fake because nothing has come out on him. Not enough scandals in his life, he must be a shill.

>psyop troll
>attacked by antifa douche who pays to eat a woman's shit

WHAT A TIMELINE

I am with you bro

He got punched by a cuck who buys poop from some cheap brazilian whore.

This. You can't apologise for who you are and what you value and you shouldn't hide it. People need to know it's fine to discuss, to look in to and most importantly to value. They won't without examples and people have to step up to the job.

Is Spencer ideal? God no but nothing will ever happen if you sit around waiting for perfection.