What proof do we have that WW1 even happened? For all we know the krauts could be our greatest allies...

What proof do we have that WW1 even happened? For all we know the krauts could be our greatest allies, any pic that suggests otherwise is probably doctored anyways

this is why we don't vaccinate our kids people

That's not an argument, prove to me that it happened

great great grandfather served in the russian army.

Did you physically witness him serving or is this just more hearsay?

It exists because it does.

Yes yes good source Tripfriend

ancestor gave pictures of himself on the front to father.

Pictures can be doctored, just as the french government could've just dumped chemicals into the soil of Verdun

photos stories, he got sent to Siberia during the revolution. His family was killed by the Bolsheviks the fact that this happened greatly changed the course of my families history. why the fuck am i arguing with you

There are actual unexploded bombs there you freaking idiot. Tons of them.

Now you see, this 'great war' is simply a ruse to distract from the later communist struggles

WW1 was one of the main causes of WWII.

And I'm sure no government has the ability to place intact bombs in the dirt...

Bolshevism was the direct cause though, you've fallen for the lie

I guess this picture of my great great grandfather that was in my grandparents attic is fake then

What proofs do we have that America exists? As far as I know, there is no such land mass called "America". Does anyone have proofs?

Autimatico Storm is the best gun in the game.

That's a picture alright, a doctored picture. The helmet looks to be edited over to hide the hat

If you journey west by foot then by boat you will reach the Americas friend litwa

Well, for starters it's painted, not a photograph. And second, it was too big to fit in any scanner so I had to take a picture with my phone hence some of the graininess

If it is painted how could it possibly be real?

Fair enough point. But I do think it is real because the guy looks similar to me and my uncle.

Where are the proofs? as far as i know you could be lying.

I provided you the proofs, if you refuse them that is you own choice, but how are we sure lithuania is a true country and not one of the joke flags?

>I provided you the proofs

No you didnt. By your logic Atlantis exists in my backyard because i said so.

There are countless war memorial in France, on which the names are often from families still living around, and they gather every year to commemorate the 11th november. They all have pictures, souvenirs, medals etc of their ancestor.
It would be a fucking epic hoax.

My great grandfather was a lieutenant in the AU army so i don't think it was fake m8