Trump is the least popular president in history

Trump is the least popular president in history.
The world is laughing at us
3 million people marched in DC, millions of others marched around the world. Compare that to the 150,000 who attended his innaguration, and all but the most delusional of his supporters are abandoning him after his constant blunders in recent months

What are they protesting again?

>2,9m in a country of 300m
what a turd, here in catalonia we got almost 1,5m march out of 7m population

Oh sorry. Half a million in DC, NY, and other major cities. 3-4 million across these cities and 6 million confirmed around the world.

having vaginas

This was a march, not a protest. They weren't protesting anything, they were simply demonstrating solidarity.

Because he's a sexual predator, pence endorses the torture of gay children, they're defunding planned parenthood rather than taking funding from things that cost significant amounts of taxpayer money (none of our tax dollars go to abortions, planned parenthood is just a helpful resource for millions of people)
Many reasons

Being fat and despicable

They were protesting a lot of things actually.
It was in response to trump's victory

>Compare that to the 150,000 who attended his innaguration
There was over 1 million people there. Get off Sup Forums and go back to where you came from.

>crowd counting experts

what did they mean by this

The benefit of the march is that some of these tubs of lard will burn some extra calories. The downside is that 90% will self indulge after exhausting themselves

awesome... what do they win?
is there a trophy in store?

>There was over 1 million people there
You have to be extremely delusional to believe that

Trump is a serial liar, photos don't lie

>crowd counting experts

In 2 years, they win the midterms, in four years if trump hasn't already been impeached, we reverse all the damage he has done

nobody's going to remember that autistic vagina march one week from now

It's the biggest march in world history. So yeah they will

untermenschen

>shilling this hard

You lost. Get over it.

>The world is laughing at us
This phrase is a dead giveaway of someone being either a female or a leftist male pussy with the personally of a female. Only someone who requires constant validation and reassurance from a group gives a shit what random strangers think.

Have you bought your collectible Obama and She-Obama figures yet, op?

>KQqoe8y6

Stay on topic angry trumpet thanks

nope. it's kony 2012 all over again. virtue signalling campaign that goes nowhere and nobody cares about after the hype dies down.

if only they had voted

Im not angry in the least.

>holding another man around the waist

Clearly faggots.

(Spamming, flooding)
Enjoy your ban

How much are you getting paid to post here?

What makes you think im angry?

I bet most of these fat women don't even know why they are protesting

>2.9 million
hahaha
Bullshit

This isnt spamming, they are news articles you should read.

Consider it a dump of knowledge.

>Let me just post every sad story involving black people I can think of even though it has nothing to do with the thread I'm in reeee

You seem to be having a fit, is it denial?

>thinking this is reddit or neofag
you have to go back, faggot

And the last time men went to march for equality and freedom 80 million of them died

>Because he's a sexual predator,
Wrong
>(none of our tax dollars go to abortions
wrong
>planned parenthood is just a helpful resource for millions of people)
wrong
>planned parenthood doesn't cost significant amounts of taxpayer money
wrong

I hope that $0.02 was worth your dignity, leftist shill.

Its ok to be upset at first, the pill can be tough to swallow.

>march under something as vague as women's rights
>use the hysteria of media to obfuscate the message being you hate women if you don't march

really chops my sticks

These people are the equivalent of the play off bandwagoners. I have more respect for anti-fa because they're year round.

They have vaginas and want to remind us of this fact.

Do you want me to spam all of the white mass shooters and rapists and imply whites people are inferior because of it?

You're a joke, you just seem very pathetic and upset like a typical alt right neckbeard t b h

>crowd-counting intellectuals

>6 million

Really makes you think, goyim.

*trump has a very loud and dedicated minority crybabies trying to sling dirt at him in the dumbest ways possible

Dont mind me folks

crowd counting (((experts)))

oy vey

Angry? But we won, remember

Is name was Gold

What a good goy slave to the (((Traders)))

How many of those people do you think we're dragged there by friends or family?

>Oh I can't dispute facts that have evidence, I'll just say wrong because that's what Trump does!
Embarassing

One icepick wasn't enough

You keep saying im upset, i dont understand why.

the biggest march in history.....for literally nothing

Jews. It's always a bunch of Jews.

>work on trade deals and bring jobs back to the US to take pressure off of the welare state
>remove some provisions in PP funding (not all), Arts & Media, Department of education

I know you think all of these things are great, but we're at a 20t debt...how long do you think we can keep this up?
So that becky can keep taking her birth control pills that make her fat and bitchy while listening to NPR talk about how great government is?

This was the special Olympics of elections anyway. Neither candidate was gonna be well received if they won.

kys

The minority voted for him, he has the lowest approval rating of any president entering the office. He spent yesterday at the FBI conference having a hissyfit about the media for reporting his innaguration accurately. He's a joke

what are they even protesting

>3 million people
>1% of the US population
Wow it's fucking nothing

I have deja vu. Same thing happened here in Poland when our populists won. Now, year later, when they proved that they were right. No one dares to touch them

And yet you're still angry. Why is that? Is it because you know the majority of the country hate our president and marches against him are far larger than any crowd he could ever gather?

GLORIOUS AFRICAN CULTURE
WHITE PLZ DO NOT STEAL!

this

Flooding a thread with stories of black people raping others makes you seem pretty upset t b h. I could do that if I had some deep hatred for white people but I don't because I'm not a scumbaf like you lmao

>Every Fact I Can't Deny is a Leftist Shill: The Child's Guide to Political Discussion

>3 million people take the day off work and inconvenience themselves merely to demonstrate the intense disdain they have for the president

It makes the fact that Trump won so much sweeter.

>least popular president in history
Despite never having had a chance to prove himself yet.
Despite no statistics confirming this.
>The World is laughing at us
No, Russia is more than content to be our friend.
The only ones laughing are those who think we're stupid. That's how you get an advantage. While everyone is too busy underestimating you, you kick their ass.
>3 Million people marched in DC, millions others around the world. Compare that to 150,000 who attended inauguration..
First, Source.
Second, one can enjoy a victory without needing to go out to watch it in person. Besides, DC is a primarily blue area. Why would someone bother driving to DC or flying in, when they could just as well watch it from home?
Meanwhile, the marchers are the same clowns who lack the capacity to judge a man based off his actions as a president. They're too busy getting angry over the democracy that they've lived in all their lives to appreciate the sweet irony that they aren't nearly this upbeat about Congress, who arguably has more power.
>"Most of his supporters are abandoning him"
Sorry, can you repeat that phrase about our new president? There's only one way to go, and that's up.

This just in, Due to leftists continued attempts to deliver their own lies AS truth, the public perception of leftists capacity to be honest is at an all time low.

Im not the one ranting. You seem to be having troubles, are you ok?

Media are cancer. Turn off your tv, and give it few months. It's ridiculous that someone who hasn't chance to do anything yet, would cause so much fear. But again, I sense a deja vu

>we're 20t in debt

Giving tax breaks to the rich, oil companies and expanding military spending are not going to help us. Cutting small and helpful resources for poor people is the worst way to rebuild the efonomy and fix the defecit.

>that gunt

Why are women so stupid?

(You)

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT RUSSIA PURPOSELY DID THIS TO DIVIDE THE USA AND YOU ALL FELL FOR IT.

I WARNED YOU.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The arguments of the leftards are always exaggerated. They clinch to the same ol arguments, and what's worse, they will repeat them ad nauseam. Frankly, expect them to be butthurt for a long time. It will pass, when Trump will have his first successes, but it will take time, and there will be a lot of situations, when various factions will try to make his life harder

These fucking shills think that touching a woman that wants it makes you a predator LOL so beta.

Then they just make up random facts about spending

I thought Trump was going to lose
All the protestors in the world won't take away my smile

Just bend a coat hanger and scrape the little negro out. It's not that hard.

>asks for source for number who attended march
just google it my man, it's pretty much common knowledge as of today.

>least popular
>Can't stop posting about him.

He's already proven himself to be inept, childlike, he has no understanding of macroeconomics but he ran on fixing the debt, he's cutting Medicare and social security and he doesn't have a plan for replacing Obamacare, welcome to the third world.

Well, both in the women's March and in the pic on the right people were added with photoshop, so You're technically right

He's said what he wants to do and it's pretty awful