Sci-Fi

What Sci-Fi orginization do you side with the most politically Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e9ARiU39k3A
masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Terra_Firma
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Starfleet seems the most utopian but those long voyages seem boring as fuck.

The Trade Federation or the Empire.

jedi knight reporting

Starfleet would be super comfy.

and why?

forgot to add this part in

one day i watched a xeno drown in his own disgusting blood. then i laughed. for hours.

>not being a based Idiran and fighting the degenerate soulless Culture

>Species Nox

The race has a symbiotic relationship with nature and, in particular, the forests of the world as well as the living beings that occupy it be they animal or plant. In the view of the Nox, all beings contribute to and receive from the universe. This view prevented the Nox from allowing their technological advances to compromise the natural beauty of their environment of their world. Nox scholars long ago discovered that "life", the energy that keeps all beings alive, is in essence a dynamic energy myriad of other energy fields that exist outside the physical form. The Nox believe these external energy fields comprise the "life force" of their planet and the universe itself. In their view, these individual fields, also known as "consciousness" to the people of Earth, exists with an external field with each working with the other one. The Nox appear to be less arrogant than most technologically advanced races, as they only kindly refer to the humans as "young", instead of referring to them flatly as "primitive", like most of the other races do. The Nox (at least the ones who live in the forest) are vegetarians: they usually eat fruit, porridge and different plants. They don't eat meat: the Nox believe that every animal, every being is sacred and has rights to live. It's likely that the Nox get protein, carbohydrates and other important elements from their white porridge and different special plants.

>mfw i called Barclay "Lieutenant Broccoli" again today in front of everyone

Keeping everyone safe.

Terran federation mobile infantry reporting

Cerberus so Miranda Lawson can fart on my cock.

Hey Data come look at this. There's a large graviton fluctuation in the secondary tritium relays.

This.

NASA, their space bubbles and other shits are funnier than other "space agencies".

What about dbz earth ?

>most of the planet is rural
>humans lives in a dozen scattered cities
>technology is pretty advanced, flying cars, capsule technology and basic space travel
>furries exist
>dinosaurs exist
>magic and kai exist

im pretty sure furries were genocided in between DB and DBZ
>DB
>furries everywhere
>DBZ
>no furries at all

WE ARE ALL GETH

Starship Troopers' Terran Federation

>furries exist

"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me. We long for a caring Universe which will save us from our childish mistakes, and in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary we will pin all our hopes on the slimmest of doubts. God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist."

Academician Prokhor Zakharov
"Now We Are Alone"

I want to build better worlds.

My great grandma on my mother's mother's side was Jewish.

Confirmed for shit taste. Star Trek is probably the worst sci-fi genre ever made.
>all the aliens are completely unimaginative and stupid
>they're basically just humans but with some ridges on their forehead or a metal eyebrow.
>full of deus ex machina technobabble solutions that makes zero sense
>all planets are perfectly hospitable with earth-like air composition, density, temperature
>not even microorganisms are a threat
>no money, no private business - they're all fucking commies
>and politically correct, multicultural commies at that
>go around making friends instead of conquering the galaxy
Pic related were the only non-shit episodes in all of Star Trek.

Section 31 and Cerberus

Captain. I recommend a full spread of torpedoes!

>tfw you identify with ishikawa

feels oyaji desu

Shut the fuck up before I shove a tribble up your asshole

"It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks and to become one with all the people"

- Ethics For Tomorrow

FLEET DOES THE FLYING WHILE THE INFANTRY DOES THE DYING

take this fantasy shit out of here

the Helghast

Martian Congressional Republic Navy

>not supporting space Nazis

As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Commissioner Pravin Lal,
"U.N. Declaration of Rights"

>Shut the fuck up before I shove a tribble up your asshole

Did you know that if Kirk hadn't stopped that tribble epidemic, 36 hours later, the universe would have been full of tribbles?

>no one has posted the most extremely based sci fi leader ever

What moral difference, if any, between a civilian and a citizen?

t. Based Dutchfag.

>become a husk-like slave
>become entirely expendable for a space Soros
why?

daily reminder Visari was right and the Helghast were the good guys

Nasa

>Pic related
Why would you choose any other?

>ON THIS DAY, THOSE DRIVIN TO DIVIDE US WILL OUR VOICE!
youtu.be/e9ARiU39k3A

>spend five years doing yoga everyday with boobs psychiatrist

i think not

>all planets are perfectly hospitable
not even close. thats literally their objective: find hospitable class m planets. they run into dumb planets all the time and log them in the computer

>no money, no private business
only with federation planets. they trade often out on missions

It will depend almost entirely on what modes of transportation are available. Whether or not an empire or any large-scale political system can be maintained in the long term depends very heavily on how long it takes information, goods, and troops between different regions within that system.

If the laws of physics don't allow for any of the creative loopholes people have thought up and we really are stuck at sublight speeds - you can forget about any kind of Great and Bountiful Human Empire - it won't happen. Trade and loose coalitions between planets within a single star system or part of a start system, sure, that could still happen, but interstellar politics and commerce would be non-existent.

You can't have a trade agreement between different star systems if it takes centuries to complete each transaction, and you can't maintain a government when the participants in any insurrection will die of old age long before any reinforcements can arrive to put a stop to their uprising.

If near-light speed or faster than light speed travel turns out to be physically possible (and at least remotely practical) then it's another story.

*sniff sniff*

Star Trek universe had the most potencial
>Utterly degenerate and stupid episodes only
Its a shame.

Wrong book kiddo.

-- Academician Prokhor Zakharov,
"For I Have Tasted The Fruit"

SUPERIOR TRAINING AND SUPERIOR WEAPONRY

The Enclave

>racial purity
>isolationist
>superior technology
>constitutional mandate
>takes no shit

being a 3 metre tall cockaroach and falling for the "degenerate Culture are all pussies meme"

Tau Empire probably

The greater good is the only logical goal

Jedi

t. /x/

This is good except they are dominated by the (((Ethereal Caste)))

>control f zeon
>no results

Revan's version of the Sith Empire. If he had been in power longer, he would have established a utopia because of his research into the Star Forge and how he would have put one in every system he could, both for ships and for food.

Other than that, I probably would have sided with the Confederacy at the time if I was in that universe. The republic was weak and corrupt by the time it began.

>Not aligning with Terra Firma

Fucking liberal Cerberus scum

masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Terra_Firma

Hey, the MCRN aren't Nazis, they're just super nationalistic. And if I was one I would be too. 0.1% unemployment, most advanced armed forces in the solar system, developed the Epstein Drive and allowed humanity to start colonizing the rest of the solar system, teraforming an entire planet... Martian pride system wide. The UN can suck a dick.

There's only one answer to that question OP

The Engineers. Humanity was a mistake.

The Bene Gesserit.

Yeah OK go and have a spontaneous sex change you bipedal faglord

>Not The Space Guild
PLEB

Season 2 is so close I can taste it user

Zenetic-Elench a best, literally the Culture minus everything that makes the Culture shit.

He held his arm too stiffly, and so was thrown back repeatedly, until at last I seized his forearm and snapped it back against itself. His training suffered while the arm healed, of course, but I felt this was a lesson he must learn early, and well.
Spartan Kel, "Honing the Ki"
You know there's no other real choice, user.

Oh yeah I should support the fat useless pieces of shit that do nothing, after all, I am browsing Sup Forums.

Khorne

The Imperium of Man.

Leto 2's Fish speaker army

THE GOLDEN PATH OF HUMANITY REQUIRES US TO DISPERSE AMONG THE UNIVERSE

PREP THE AXLOTL TANKS TLEILAXU WAR NOW

I know! I just picked up Babylons Ashes today. Looking forward to reading it.

>>they fold spacetime and see the future, litteraly making the Empire's economy possible.
>>they do nothing
WRONG!

The Empire

>You will never interact with an Asgard

The Caldari State.

>Make safe space travel possible
>Distribute the Spice
>Doing nothing
The Bene Gesserit do nothing, all they really focused on was making Paul, but if they didn't exist the Empire would have continued as normal.

The utopian state portrayed in star trek is only possible because Kahn and the augments wiped out most of humanity during the eugenics war. Even the most liberal portrayal of the future is only possible after the uprising of rwds

You can stay at my place on the day of the rake user

Youre one of the good ones.

They have a dog as their king or some shit.

The sith empire of course.

In all seriousness, I've read all of the series written by F. Herbert, I suggest you do the same and then get back to me. At the very least read to God Emperor.

Sith Lord here. You Jedi bitch.

The Terran Republic

Love me some GITS.

Starship trooper reporting in.

flat earth

remove pain

amen.

a righteous government ought keep no secrets from its governed.

Helgan from killzone would be dope....

Beautiful aesthetics.

Tal'darim

SEIG ZEON

Gas the feddies, colony drop the non believers, reeeeeee