I don't mind paying a little more taxes if it means it can save someone's life who can't afford medical costs or some...

I don't mind paying a little more taxes if it means it can save someone's life who can't afford medical costs or some old person who is unable to work anymore or can't find a job because of his age is guaranteed at the very least food on his table.

>I don't mind other people doing good while I sit back and virtue signal
Don't break your arm jerking yourself off there OP

Autism

The problem is when you try to force other people to do the same. If you and other liberals don't mind giving your money for that cause then it should just be voluntary.

But health care needs actually are universal. Even if you're completely healthy now there's no telling if some accident were to happen to you, and without insurance you could be financially fucked.

Good for you OP you've restored my faith in humanity.

as opposed to what other point in humanity? in any other point in history if you were injured or got sick you were fucked. now we kid ourselves into thinking we are above it all and still have YET to design a Healthcare system that's cost efficient and outcome effective.

I have health insurance through my work. Even if I didn't though it should be my decision to make. If I want to roll the dice on my health then it's my business.

GUBMINT STRONK

TAXES STRONK

MANDATORY ABORTIONS

SELF-CHECKOUT EVERYWHERE

Kill yourself pinko. Communism doesnt work.

Welcome to Germany :^)

That's great, then you should pay more if you agree and not care if I don't pay because I disagree.

If we made a voluntary healthcare tax, how many liberals do you think would sign up?

Then that sucks for me then doesn't it?

What a sad mental state especially a lot of you Americans have. Are you a Trump supporter? If I'm not mistaken you should be more patriotic.

Then why don't you give it personally?

>economy of scale
>unknown in Russia

I just voted for Trump because funny. If everyone in the country died today I wouldn't give less a fuck I don't care about my country at all.

Then why don't you give to charity, instead of forcing everybody to pay the government even more of their wages, I'm already paying 1/3 of my pay to the government.

I'm never surprised at the smug retardation of the American left

Maybe if you weren't bleeding people dry for nothing .. maybe if people got to share in the " benefits " of your policies

but we don't .. we fund them while getting blamed from every direction for shit we have nothing to do with

I'm getting comfy because there's going to be violence or im going to get to sit back and watch liberal fucktards crash the country

i just wish i could go neet mode so i contributed absolutely nothing at all

I voted for trump because he was better for the meme economy. I mean Hillary hated pepe

Life threatening medical cases are provided for free if necessary. (may get some healthcare debt, though it's not enforceable to pay it back) And before anyone brings up preventative care, there is no large nation on earth that does more. My mother is on Medicare (and SS disability) for extreme depression. Also she's fat. She gets 1000's of $s of healthcare free a month for a malady of things, from diabetes, a rare blood disorder, 'depression', and had two hip replacements. For 99.9% free. This is why the left only bitches about money. The actual healthcare in countries with a single payer ONLY model like the UK is giving verifiably less treatment for the poor. One of the first things that happened under Obamacare was taking mamagram screening at 50-55 or something off what the gov't would provide in triple gov't (medicare, medicadie, and for Vets) plans for cost reasons alone. It's Orwellian blather.

I'm a strong supporter of individual rights so I'm with you there but it just seems like an ethical blindspot to let a person's well-being be at the mercy of the market.

k

>a little more
We have different definitions of a little more. Doubling premium costs isn't "a little more" If obamacare increased them by 1-2% instead people would give way less of a fuck.

And they won't do tort reform because trial lawyers are the 1# donor group in politics and they give 90%+ to the dems. And it's also massively stupid that insurance monopolies were formed. Why? So it could fail long term and they could oven us.

>if it means it can save someone's life who can't afford medical costs
EMTALA
>or some old person who is unable to work anymore
They can live on their savings/retirement.
>or can't find a job because of his age
He can live on his savings/retirement.
>is guaranteed at the very least food on his table.
There is no current shortage of benefits to ensure people have "food on their table."

Your desire to pay "a little more taxes" to fix problems that were already solved generations ago is simultaneously pathetic and dangerous.

>Emtala
Someone pays for it moron
>Retirement/Savings
Well fuck that guy for being fired 1 year before pension and actually supporting a family
>Retirement again
No
>No shortage of benefits

True, but apparently white people don't mind if they make their own country third world and start starving people because of caste differences.

My brother's wife just started making 27+$s an hr in a low cost region as a RN. He works too for around 16$. they have 4 kids and live in old in weather treated home for now, but he says coming off food stamps and other assorted programs that pay your heating and electric bills, it's a wash. Plus there's charities like FISC that helped my mother 3 or 4 times with certain things I remember growing up.

Then don't make ME pay higher fucking taxes, I barely get food on my plate.
#MakeTaxesVoluntary

>Someone pays for it moron
Where did I imply someone didn't pay for it? OP said he wanted to "pay more" taxes so people wouldn't have to go without "life saving" health care. EMTALA already covers that, dipshit.

>fuck that guy for being fired
How does being fired keep you from funding your retirement account? Oh right, we're all dumb clueless animals that can't manage our own 401ks, we need super smart governments and corporations to take care of us like we're babies.

I've worked for charities like the United Way and inside government programs like WIC for years and years. The programs are out there, everyone wanting to pay more taxes for more of them is simply ignorant of our current network of charity already in place.