I've seen a lot of hate towards niggers here, but also tons of crime statistics and so on

I've seen a lot of hate towards niggers here, but also tons of crime statistics and so on.

But what do you americans of /pol actually consider as solutions for this problem?

Stay realistic. To kill all is obviously not an option.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xgqz3CaAWC0
youtu.be/cTDTnRD-AiQ
washingtonexaminer.com/california-prison-doctors-sterilized-women-to-cut-welfare-costs/article/2532752
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a problem we have been dealing with since we brought them over from Africa. There is no real solution user. Separation and allowing blacks to care for themselves in their own communities seems to be the best option. But leftist love integration from a far. Something that i have had to deal with my whole life. The goal society need to have is making black culpable for their actions. Sadly this is very difficult because once culpability starts people are faced with the difficult realization of inferiority in the culture we have designed. So honestly user, it's a quagmire of the highest degree

stop welfare. EZ

youtube.com/watch?v=Xgqz3CaAWC0

wow, masturfully written

>To kill all is obviously not an option

ynaut?

Segregation was actually quite effective. It's unrealistic to reintroduce it today - luckily, the races naturally self-segregate to a large degree.

The short answer is, there really is no viable solution. The majority of the problem comes from inside the black community itself - they have reached a point where committing crime and perceiving themselves as oppressed has become part of their culture and is taught to them from birth.

Blacks in general (more so with uneducated blacks) have a lack of understanding of the action-consequence scenario. To them, when they, say, steal a phone from a store in the mall and get caught and arrested, they're being unfairly arrested because "the white man tryna keep me down"

The idea that they are being arrested solely for theft doesn't cross their minds. They just perceive themselves as oppressed.

Black nationalism.

They need their own county where they can develop a different culture and governance. It's obvious that trying to fit them into a white culture is a classic square peg round hole situation.

>To kill all is obviously not an option
何?

genius then in a few centuries we can enslave them for reals

Kill anyone who holds a gun sideways or videotapes in portrait mode. Guaranteed to kill the worst of the blacks

>Separation and allowing blacks to care for themselves in their own communities seems to be the best option
>They need their own county where they can develop a different culture and governance

Would you go so far and seperate the entire USA, split it into two countries?

Push years of propaganda portraying the progressiveness of race-mixing between african and asian races so the I.Q. levels out.

I'm down. It would solve a lot of problems desu.

Create a border country with Mexico and move them all there.

>Would you go so far and seperate the entire USA, split it into two countries?
They have to go back.

>Take away so social programs/other taxpayer funded forms of aid.
>let them finish each other off.
>last nig standing is sterilized.
>wait till he turns 17 and dindus a police.
Now mankind can finally start advancing.

>implying that wouldn't cause more problems
Have you seen the videos where the EBT cards don't work? youtu.be/cTDTnRD-AiQ

sterilize people on welfare , offer them ten grand if you like, in the long run it's still a savings to the taxpayer.
they tried this as a pilot program before but race baiters got mad
washingtonexaminer.com/california-prison-doctors-sterilized-women-to-cut-welfare-costs/article/2532752
Combine this with three strikes, mandatory minimum setencing and stop and frisk, it could be fixed within a generation.

Another question: Is it even possible to point out the problems with balcks in the USA nowadays, or is the left and media going apeshit cause of muh racism?
Even if you deliver facts, like crime statistics.

Give them benefits, but only if they live in Africa. This would keep decent Dinuds here, and the others will leave.

sterilize them

>decent Dinuds
KYS

This. 100% this. Kills demographic winter too.

It's really obvious and everyone knows but if you say something about it people lose their shit. The media I think has to do with it if you see people who get blacklisted for calling out the jews for example

Look into Nigeria. That has LITERALLY been tried.

Give them money to get sterilized.

Its the only way, and they would line up to do it

We pay roughly 30k/yr for EVERY child on welfare. We could give nigs 50k for a nip and tuck and save billions.

>To kill all is obviously not an option.

What? Lame.

>To kill all is obviously not an option.
But it's the only solution.

kill all

When did this happen, i mean since when is it impossible in the USA to talk about facts regarding niggers?

>sterilize
Seems like a solution, especially if you offer them 50k or more. But i highly doubt this is a realistic way, even under Trump. The left would entirely lose its mind

Thats the beauty of it, its their decision

"What Carl? You think you know whats better for them than they do? How racist"

Youre right though, it would never happen without a serious fight. But it is truly the only way.

haha, careful with them edges. There are ones with jobs, and families. They're a rarity, but do exist.

You could offer them $1000 cash and they would jump all over it. Take donations to pay for it. I would donate. I also like the idea of birth control soda machines that give out free soda from vending machines at walmart, etc put your handprint on the screen and get up to 3 free birth control sodas per day.

Guess I'm willing to write a serious answer.

>the problem
-15% of the U.S. population
-commits ~%50 of crime, if not more
-due to welfare, is a massive strain on our budget (let alone our penal system's expenses)
-low education/experience, yet still making headway into skilled labor (the outliers aren't a concern, I'm speaking of the disproportionate number of niggers, not black people because there's a difference), that apply for skilled labor and college with GED's getting accepted compared to whites and asians
-the family unit is destroyed
-the dialect of english is ingrained into their microculture
-they're voting against actual progress (the right/any white non-apologist) for gibs

Obviously, that's a fucking large list.

I see different actions needed for different facets (read causal elements) of the issue:

-cultural
We need to instill a desire for the family unit again, and we need to make killing oneself for gangs looked down upon in black culture.
We need to also instill a desire for achievement and development.
>economic
Welfare needs to be completely redone, legislatively. We cannot reward black people simply for giving birth. In fact, the parents ought not be able to attain cash at all for their children, instead only foodstamps, and make office supplies (read: school supplies) purchased indirectly via welfare, as well as school lunches and meals for children, and make CPS visits mandatory and regular when a family is on welfare.
We need to no longer factor race at all into collegiate and employment statistics or admissions. It only puts outliers at an advantage, and disproportionately damages Americans' as a whole's competitive nature.
Lastly, we need to incentivize achievements for all families, including welfare (but even moreso welfare families). If the children in a given family earn higher grades, get good marks, etc., welfware families should be allotted better gibs (like static one-time rewards, that must regularly be earned).

open more liquor stores in africa, subsidize plane tickets