--- Sup Forums Sunday Present: A Book! ---

Please bump often!

I took some of the "Sup Forums-approved" essential reading books sometimes posted, used the relevant information presented in them, and copy pasted them into a new book focusing on the relevant stuff. As a result, I condensed nearly 15.000 pages down to around 2000 pages. I present it here because tthere were some people in the past showing interest.

You can judge by the book-list I used if this is something for you. The already "redpilled" people will not find a lot of new information but especially the last US elections led to a huge increase of newfags who might want to read some stuff. A also added around 400 pictures/maps/quotes to enhance the quality a bit, hence the pdf-file is 50Mb in size.

You will see this message copy-pasted here from time to time because I want to make sure to reach the people who have shown interest in the past few months. Different versions are availalbe: PDF with three different fonts, with and without pictures (I recommend reading the one with pictures of course), Epub (don't have an Ebook reader myself so I don't know if the conversion from PDF to Epub worked without complications), a .txt-file with the text (would be a horror to read) and HTML-version packed in a .rar-archive. Pastebin version didn't work because the browser crashes when trying to put in over 2000 pages of text.

>pic related is the title picture and the books used as sources

Download links with different fonts:

Version with pictures:

Font1: pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-font1/

Font2: pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-font2/

Font3: pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-font3/

cont...

Other urls found in this thread:

pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-nopics-font1-1/
pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-nopics-font2/
pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-nopics-font3/
archive.org/details/TheMoneyLendersAndTheirGameByAnonymousNopics
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Version without pictures:

Font1: pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-nopics-font1-1/

Font2: pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-nopics-font2/

Font3: pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-nopics-font3/

Epub, Txt-file and HTML-file can be found in:

archive.org/details/TheMoneyLendersAndTheirGameByAnonymousNopics

And here you have the table of contents in pic related. Nearly all of the used books are also in the Sup Forums book archives:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

If you like, spread it around for others to read but over 2000 pages of text already scare off most people. And if you think this is some kind of con-scheme or so, I did it in my free time, I don't gain money from it or any other benefits except spreading information.

In the end, I just ask for your bump.

I also post some general Sup Forums redpills to keep the thread going. (sadly selfbumping not possible)

So is this the book club thread now? Did the original OP fuck off or what?

>So is this the book club thread now? Did the original OP fuck off or what?

Wut? Book club? Never heard of it.

bampen

thanks

Everyone needs to read about the IMF (International Monetary Fund) and how their loan system essentially controls all foreign policy.

The big fish consist of this organization and a few others.

Yeah the IMF is mentioned at the end of my book but not going into detail there. At that point, the world was basically conquered then...

Everything by Julius Evola is essential reading.

Everyone must read this. Understanding the occult is key to understanding the minds of our ultimate enemies who would enslave all humans.

True, I did not focus on philosophy though but history.

Don't have time to read rn but I'll toss out another bump for ya

Thanks

Imperial Leather

kek, thanks

bump

Good Job Op. Downloaded. How long till you have all my passwords and e-mails?... Seriously tho. I produce audio books, this will give me something to do when Im bored between jobs. We can't make any money off it, but maybe some other user could make a vid or series of vids. Make it easier for the normans to digest.

>How long till you have all my passwords and e-mails?
kek

>We can't make any money off it, but maybe some other user could make a vid or series of vids. Make it easier for the normans to digest.
True, but that would take a lot of time. Lots of it can probably be already found on youtube though, one would have to gather all the relevant vids.

Sadly summarizing these infos already took a lot of time and I have to focus on other things now.

1/3

Bump

2/3

3/3

Bump-a-roo

Bump

bump fellow Sup Forumsack

HERES YOUR BUMP FAGGOT

Thanks

SHIT I want to participate but I have no damn time. I hope this keeps going for a while. good luck user.

You can save the link as a bookmark or txt file, it gets archived anyway.

good work man

thanks man

bump

thanks

overload of information

>overload of information

You are not supposed to go through this in one evening....

Just bookmark the page

Alright, guess that's enough for today. Thanks again for all the bumps.

Nice work!
We need more stuff like this, condensed and easy.

Thanks for the dump, auf wiedersehen

Thanks for your efforts OP

However an economy is not zero sum. If you need a resource backed currency you must make sure that resource in infinite.

bump, pretty good job OP.

>unironically believing in the gold meme