Why are Brits such pretentious cunts?

Why are Brits such pretentious cunts?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S3S_qqhL_4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S3S_qqhL_4A

Because the BRitish are the master race.

They have every reason to be pretentious.

They are above subhuman continentals.

What kind of dog is that

I think most of the real Brits emigrated to the colonies long ago, and now there's a lot of parasites left behind

Chihuahua greyhound mix

t. Ahmed

Come and say that up north you fucking faggot.

We're not all southern fairies and I can unequivocally promise you that there are still real men up here, we have just been the subject of a media campaign driven to make us all laughing stocks in favour of the Londoner society.

I welcome the banter from my right honourable friend.

Forgot your (you)

BEADY

SHART

Who you're really talking to

>he doesn't know the American revoutionary war bands wore red to stand out

Lmaoing @ your life you stupid bong

Who you're really talking to

Brits like all island people are more inbred, jews and arabs had a history of marrying within their close family hence they are also more inbred than other European / Asian races.

Netherlands is the poor man's Britain

t.northern london commuter town

>this thread

Don't post MY president you dirty anglo

Mate anywhere south of Birmingham is London to me. Our media made it that way.

You're right. He's
>not my president

Yeah he isn't your president

Also take back John Oliver NOW

Ha bait - you might not be so opinionated if you stepped down my local boxing gym

He's yours
FOREVER

We're also sending Piers Morgan.

No one has been able to convince them that they don't rule the world any more

Once someone does they'll be indistinguishable from the French

Now now, don't be rude, it's very unbecoming.

I'd enjoy that, I like boxing, and you might win. That's literally not the point lmao, the point is that I'd fight you and still be as opinionated even if I lost because that's who we are.

We are a tougher society on average up north than you have it down south and that's just unarguable -my main point.

I think he missed the rich irony with which we operate

You slimy anglo scum

I'm not falling for your jewish tactics

we wuz rulers n sheit

Because... you fuckin wot m8?! I'll lay thi art I swear on my mams life.

I still haven't forgiven the Angloniggers for destroying the Dutch empire.

I wouldn't be so sure.

I still haven't forgiven Euroniggers for destroying the British Empire

You'll forever have your nigger problem due to our Anglo tricks.

My bitch got fucked by a British guy

Gay ass accent is like catnip for American sluts

Hot tea is fucking disgusting

pics?

Lmao, I wouldn't expect a burger to know how to be civilised anyway. No worries bro

Just making a point that the Southern softie meme is bantz, and I think it's hard to generalise - I lived up north for 20 years and there's people of iron character North and South.

Inb4 there is still a British bulldog spirit characteristic to these islands.

OI M8 I DROPPED ME CRUMPET

OI LOOKS LIKE DE SHARIA POOLICE IS COMING

Also, you haven't a FUCKING CLUE how to make it over there. It makes me fucking cringe every time lmfao

You'll shove cream in it and all sorts of shit. Not even any milk. Absolutely savage.

*doffs cap*

*sips tea*

>tfw engaged to an American girl
>tfw she had an American beta orbiter that went round her house and cried all night when he found out

kek

You did that yourself, but it was well deserved for stealing our colonies.

I respect your opinion.

Wait, what?

I love our Dutch friends. They're the mainlanders we have the most cultural similarities with. I'd be for a Anglo-Dutch union.

You are our greatest ally, colgate

delet this aquafresh

i fucking hate yanks so god damn much

>Similarities
You mean the awful English thoughts that spread all over Europe and we now have to fend off in politics?
No thanks, I'd rather be the exact opposite of you.

Anytime bro, let's do some trading.

You are literally the only fucking Dutch guy on Sup Forums with that opinion lmao, well it's true whether a deluded faggot like you agrees or not.

Fucking weird cunt.

Wait you guys have a KANG

One did that to my girl - same situation. Difference was, I was in bed at hers when he turned up. Shagged her ragged against the wall to the sitting room where he slept.

Props to him, he didn't leave till morning. Probably wanted me to to think he didn't hear.

I quite like 'em tbqh

Fuck
Your
Islands

I like the ones that like us, I hate the ones that don't. It's that simple for me.

We're more similar to France and Germany than you, everything bad came from you.

DAS RITE, his wife is the last white woman from Argentinia that we shipped over.

Yeah good point - a lot of them do seem to like us though

It's a shame you think like that.

This is my family tree, by the way.

you gonna cry?

Ignore jews and Eurocucks trying to make the English speaking world turn on each other.

SAXON'D.COM

Here's my DNA results.

That's pretty good. I really do expect mine to be a similar result, with of course more British DNA than Dutch.

My grandmother was a French refugee and my grandfather a Dutch Nazi party member.

Grandfather's on the right.

It's just banter, lad.

Morgan is a hot potato that our countries pass back and forth. I have no idea what he's doing now so hopefully he got dropped.

Pretentious?
Moi?

>Mate anywhere south of Birmingham is London to me.
More like south of Manchester, that's where the divide starts

AHA! The deer poster is a degenrate Eternal Anglo! How surprising!

Hes good friends with trump, so it looks like hes staying with you

That's pretty cool, that. Nice photo user. My grandfather was in the French resistance.

Here is one of my great grandfather, he was in the 7th infantry division, he came home but left himself in the war, though.

I didn't realize the Dutch are royalty

Well definitely prioritize you for trade deals

Thank (((Churchill))) for that.

I actually agree that our cream is disgusting. I can't drink coffee with half and half, I just hate the texture.

The amphibious kind.

>amerifaggots
>posting anti-jewish memes
>ever

My grandfather was like that too, he moved to a little town in France after the war and pretty much stayed there until his death.

What was your grandfather doing in the ressistance?

Aye

Keep it with the anglosphere.

Anywhere english speaking, plus germany france italy and the netherlands, if they can democratically uncuck themselves that is.

>We're more similar to France and Germany than you
>France
Levels of faggotry I didn't think even possible

>Hes good friends with trump
Not very surprising t be h

America is Nordic, so are you straya

Sounds comfy that he moved to a little town in France, though. RIP to your fallen family.

I've heard stories that were pretty harrowing. My grandmother told me (as this was her grandfather) that when he was in the trenches, his friend to his side was singing a song but he honestly got blown up right next to him. After the war ended and he came home he would wake up in the middle of the night screaming under the bed thinking he were firing a gun because he was under fire. Really tragic stuff, the horrors of war that we don't see, not really.

My grandfather on the other hand volunteered for the resistance. I guess it was his sense of duty for our people.

FUCK ENGLAND

It's hard to dab with a bible in hand

>tfw the poster is so lacking in wit and guile that he has to resort to a cuss.

because they have been isolated on an island for so long they don't realize the rest of the world has moved on. but i do enjoy their accents.

>Tfw to inteletgent to be british

Why are there French soldiers at the Trump inauguration?

South Africa really is fucking high. Explains all the JIDF posting with that flag.

I'm guessing that would not be you as you can't even spell.