Germany Rejecting 'Almost All' Applications for Asylum of Christian Refugees, Pastor Reveals

Mash'allah!

Germanistan is submitting to the Islam easier than anyone expected - soon all the peoples of Europe will submit to the almighty Allah.

christiantoday.com/article/germany.rejecting.almost.all.applications.for.asylum.of.christian.refugees.pastor.reveals/104028.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JYbRZhymD5A
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty sure that the picture on the right is from South Africa. Saw the exact same one years ago, it was part of the black on white farm murders.

Jesus Christ.

Why would Christians want to move to a muslim country?

They have to go back! Can't stay. SO ANGRY!

Google "farm murders south africa" and check the images. Disgusting.

Tribulation time when?

I've seen some of it. Had never seen the cross jammed in the mouth one.

When's the official white exodus?

I don't get why the US doesn't take in the Christian refugees and Europe can take the Muslin ones.

The fuck? Whose idea was to settle around niggers but not genocide them all first?

FUCK GLOBALISTS AND FUCK NIGGERS

there was orignally no niggers when they settled there. the niggers moved in for gibs and jobs.

Nogs came after South Africa was settled by the Dutch I think?

So they aren't indigenous but actually bred like cockroaches all these years?
damn...

It's difficult obtaining citizenship in the USA and Europe, so some go to Australia if they can. It's not easy. We're white, so we're at the bottom of the list. Many prefer not to move as our ancestors built this land and are still hoping for some form of autonomy similar to that of Orania, but on a larger scale. Who knows if this is possible, it seems as if it's only going to get worse with time.
No. No refugees, unless they're of European descent like the Anglos or Afrikaners.
The Bantus weren't here first. Whites settled around the same time as them, maybe slightly before according to many historians.

Pic on right is well over a decade old.
-t. Long Time Gore Hound

feminine logic = if you ask nicely, the answer is no

if you are bold and take it by force, you can have everything you want

That second pic is ancient, I remember it being one of the first memes I saw.

Saffers are idiots who kept pulling the trigger to their heads until they got a live round.

How does Orania work? Is it surrounded by a fence? armed guards? checkpoints? paramilitary?

There should be a rescue mission. All Afrikaners should be brought to America, and all American blacks should be sent to SA.
They can build their niggertopia, free of white "racism."
Africa should then be quarantined for a million years, maybe by then some of them will have evolved into humans.

Or all blacks in SA should be shooed North, so that the son of men who built SA can live there in peace and not be forced to abandon so much of their history.

Globalists is just another word for Jews. They are behind this and they need to be stopped.

Probably because most of these Christians are from safe countries.

SA is lost. It's been overrun by savages. The only viable option is to send ships to rescue the people trapped there before they're all murdered.

Story for this image?

In a few decades Western Europistan will be lost and there will be a need for a rescue mission to bring the people trapped there to Eastern Europe.

They got their own security, but they're not fully fenced off IIRC.
youtube.com/watch?v=JYbRZhymD5A
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo

I spoke briefly with a lad earlier who said that he wants to come back home to Britain and serve in the military. It saddens me when I think of how we just left so many of our own people to suffer.

Well I won't be leaving.

This is merely a claim from a priest and its frankly bullshit. There are a lot of migrants who pretend to ocnvert to Christianity to boost their chances of successful asylum application. I can only say that it's a good thing that they are getting deported and their application denied.

If we can't help the rightful owners of South Africa then the true fathers of the country the British and the Dutch should return and take their children on barges to the promised land. Scotland.

When will you buy your own Singapor ?
There is a lot of trade passing by Durban, the West and Asia would invest billions in an "island" of safety and stability in the region operated by white people.

Go die in a fucking hole Ahmed, you're literal cancer

I feel like I just watched a couple of commercials. Nonetheless, it looks cozy.
>Don't have to lock your doors
>Self-sufficient
>Prints it's own fucking money!
Neato.

I really hate niggers

The thing about Christian refugees is that you could keep them until the war was over, and in the meantime they wouldn't act like niggers. Then they would leave once they could return to their home