What did she méant by thís?

What did she méant by thís?

She wants to be a piece of property, apparently.

That she can be used at a mans convienience.

so that every man may own a woman

she wants her chamber loaded and trigger pulled

She wants to be banned from polling places and schools.
She's muslim.

Hopefully the right to insert bullets into them

Subject to size restriction?

We can field strip and finger fuck them in public.

i'll get to bear women too?

She wants to be treated like a thoughtless object controlled by a man.

She hopes niggers will obtain them illegally

She wants to be carry and concealed like a Muslim women under sharia law.

She wants to be difficult to travel between state lines with?

She thinks women shouldn't be allowed in schools, most public buildings, or near voting places, she also thinks that women need to be regulated and that most liberal cities should keep woman out of them and if you own a woman you should be put on a registry.

Holy shit those fucking lunch lady arms. She wants to be registered and overly regulated

American guns have right to vote or drive a car?

That she hopes one day men will be able to buy women in a store without government getting in the way.

She doesn't know what she's talking about. That's what she means.

They have no understanding whatsoever of the systems they presume to completely destroy and overwrite.
And these illiterates want to talk about Dunning Kruger.

I dont see many guns exercising their first amendment by holding retarded signs in public...

>Fucking women

Shes already got some serious guns. Whats her routine?

>flag
You can't make this shit up

That schools should ban women.

she's a women

she is mentally underdeveloped / degenerated.

so dont even bother ...

What's wrong with her arms?

Kek

i agree we should ban women from public gatherings

She wants there to be an assault women ban and for there to be women-free zones.

She has some flabby old guns right there.

she wants to be banned by leftists?
or maybe she just wants to be cleaned an maintained by a skilled hand every once in a while :3
call me

She want massive lobbyists to protect any law from restricting her. She wants politicians to protect any laws that restrict her with the same gusto as they protect guns. She wants men to feel as if when they have a woman they are a real man.

kept inside houses and only given to people who are rich enough to own them and can pass a test about their worth as a citizen

I'm okay with this.

Can I get a suppressor for her with a $200 tax stamp?

YES PLEASE !!! ::: WOMEN FREE ZONES NOOOOOWWW !!!!

Guns dont HAVE rights, retard.

Guns are inanimate objects.

PEOPLE have the right to OWN guns.

Did she literally just say that she want's no rights, and to be owned?

>required to be kept in a case with a lock when not in use

She want to be cocked and fired

Woman control

so everyone has the right to own one ?

Gentlemen, we have all missed the point. She means we need to use hearing protection whenever around them.

Someone has to do something about all these school womanings!

top bants

She wants to be locked in a man's house with a dozen other women?

yes , yes she did. let us hope that this movement catches on.

sooo all women held in stores where you can get one for a license you wait couple months for and then you just own it. she doesn´t really want that, women say a lot of stupid shit they by no means couldve been serious about

>le im so random bullshit

BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!!

Maybe she means like them guns she's rawkin
rawr!

I'm pretty sure he's proxying from saudiland

She means that shes retarded

>women free zones
Yes please

WOMEN FREE ZONES NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously she wants to be held lovingly in the arms of a man. She also wishes to possess the power to slaughter your enemies at your command. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me desu.

your bedrooms already exist, fellas

Good one Wulfgang

>this entire thread

I got a rifle and a gun, 1 is for shooting the other is for fun

Both are in ym bedroom.

She needs someone to trigger her and make her explode.

>Banned in most places
>Several days waiting period to get one
>Legal presence threatened by left wing political groups

Is that a turk?

>women free zones
holy fucking shit my sides

sure

Nice huge tits, she is wife material lads.

BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!! BAN WOMEN !!!

it means she will only talk once i pull the trigger?

Greeks have a region where no women are allowed some sort of religious mountain. I bet people got here just to chill

BAN WOMEM => PEACE, JUSTICE, FAIRNESS, CIVILITY, HUMANE SOCIETY, ... !!!

cant tell if thats hot or not

Why do you think people, left and right, are so concerned? We have radicals on both sides with zero perspective and no sense of history that are ready to march us off a cliff. We are, as a country, unable to maintain the status quo. and are unable to dialogue to form a rational solution.

At this point it is either the authoritarian left or the authoritarian right. At least I still have beer, Although if Trump would legalize weed he could shut a lot of people up.

No fully automatics?

>tfw you have an open carry permit and a wife

Sounds like she wants to bent over and get loaded from behind in her two chambers.

banned in california and new york?

Thats why women shouldnt be allowed to vote

fpbp

What rights do men have that women don't?

Can you name one?

The right to be owned and concealed while in transit.

Win.

What rights do women not have?

The right to not be allowed in bars

>open carry permit
>permit

You live in a terrorist state.

If we ban women, criminals can still get their hands on them...

Commiefornia
>basically a terrorist state

Your literal only response will involve FREE SHIT LMAO or the ability to kill their babies.

You mean locked up when not in use?

Don't forget that the only acceptable women should be muzzle loaders, since that's what the founding fathers intended.

The founding fathers never could have predicted the chaos and destructiveness that high capacity fully semi automatic assault women would bring.

PEACE! PEACE! PEACE UPON MANKIND FOREVAH! FOREVAH!

Great vid