I need a college major

What's a redpilled college major? I need decent pay, job security, and high employment
>inb4 user gives me a major that requires more than 4 years of college
College is hell as it is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEL_BT_Z6Yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Theology

>I need decent pay, job security, and high employment

Mining

air conditioner maintenence

None of that shit is gonna be gifted to you just because of your major. There are unemployed and misemployed people from all majors. I suggest you network while in school.

Any degree that you find moderately interesting that isn't some arts bs will get you a decent job.

If an employer knows that you have the discipline to complete your course, you won't have any trouble getting a job with non-specific skillsets.

For basic redpilled, the hard sciences are fine.

For employability and earning, only consider Computer Science, Finance, Business; and plan on getting a Master's degree afterwards if you choose the Finance or Business route, also good for Comp Sci career, but much less essential.

There are literally no other paths to make a lot of money quickly without blind luck or extreeeeme talent.

Medicine is also good, but you need to be an amazing student to really make it worth the risk, and you'll be 30+ and saddled with debt when you start practicing.

Trade Schools.

They still teach STEM so s'cool.

I should also note that Comp Sci may not be as lucrative in the coming years, but in the short-term you'll be on a good trajectory. It's definitely starting to suffer from excess candidates from a world-wide pool of employees, and the industry is very likely in a bubble.

Remember to focus on networking regardless of which major you choose. Go to career fairs on campus and dress like a professional while there. You'd be surprised at what jobs you can qualify for if you take enough initiative.

Bubble how? Are people going to be using computers less in the future?

Only danger is automation, which is a genuine threat.

comp sci sucks

you have to keep learning new shit every 2 years instead of just getting good at something during the first 5 years of career and putting work on auto pilot until you retire.

Factory work.

Then you can be as educated as your average Trump supporter.

Agree but disagree. Your major matters coming out of school in lieu of experience.

But, experience trumps all.

My boss doesn't even have a degree, I have two.

You should focus heavily on internships, in and outside of your major, regardless of what you choose.

Specific skillsets are also where the money exists.

That image is retarded. Instead of them shaking hands, the guy on the left should be holding a gun to the other guy's head. Your image tries to represent taxation as a mutual agreement, when it is in fact THEFT

PLUMPF BTFO HAHAHHAAH
xxdddddDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

do comp sci its great.

The only bad thing is that its filled with lgbt faggots and girls who think they are better then boys.

If you are a straight white male you probably wont get a good comp sci job then a female since the tech jews are trying to push females getting tech jobs

if you love computer shit do it.

but comp sci isn't red pilled its very blue pilled

Bubble in the form of how investment money is allocated, like the dot-com boom and bust.

The vast majority of start-ups are imploding, and even the super stars aren't actually making profits, like Uber.

Long-term the industry will survive, but it won't stay as lucrative. So many people are flooding into it, and finding out the truth that it's not that difficult. It's becoming a basic skill with a lot of capable people, so wages will dip.

fixed

Just do a trade you dirty nigger, they're in demand and you'll always have a job if you're good at it and you have an education.

This.

Consider doing something with infrastructure maintenance.

I'm not too good with computers

Anything medical, retake the field for the patriarchy. Doesn't even need to be 4 years, you can make a shitload working as an MRI tech and it only takes 2 years. Avoid X-Ray tech as a first discipline though, it's oversaturated and you won't find work.

If you hate college don't go to college. Seriously pick up a trade or join the military as a career or something.

You'll also wreck your body and there is less of a career ladder, unless you plan on starting your own business, which you should.

Engineering, but only do so if you can maintain a high GPA and will take Summer internships after 2nd and 3rd years. Do this and you're on the road to very secure 6-figure jobs by your 30s.

youtube.com/watch?v=dEL_BT_Z6Yg

aussie post: the movie

This is a great point. I have a friend who went through a 2-year CC program in some kind of X-Ray/imaging area....he makes $90k/yr

Most of my 4 year university friends make nowhere near that, even several years post-graduation.

I was thinking about military because my life is a little on the directionless side
How do you make a career out of the military

Go to college first.

Seriously.

It will be good for you user.

search up jobs around your area that is the most prominent. Accounting is a good career and it isn't that hard.

This is fantastic advice.
I pick up my degrees tomorrow and just nailed an interview in New York last week.
All thanks to the people I knew, not my meme studies.
If you're genuinely looking for advice to determine how to pursue life goals, maybe you should enlist in the army.