I watched an interview with a random Russian guy about Trump...

I watched an interview with a random Russian guy about Trump, who said he was excited that America had a president who didn't treat Russia as the world's villain. Is that a common opinion in Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zEJq749-Qo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah. unfortunatelly.

I literally don't know anyone who would support Hillary or liked Obama here. No one.

LDPR ftw

Why is the unfortunate? Don't you want to be friends with us?

Yes

He is the russian Trump equivalent

He is a libcuck self-hating pidor or hohol

Oh c`mon, Trump is billionaire and so on, and Zhirinovsky nothing but clown

>t.CPRF-supporter, assistant of Deputy

no, i want, but it's impossible. Do you remember from what we started our relationships when in the yearly clinton, bush, obama presidency . It was like "ok let's forget about everything, we are friends now". But in the end.. REEEEEEEEEEE WORLD WAR 2 RREEEEEEEEEEEE SANCTIONS SANCTIONS USA WORLD POLICE FUCK RUSSIA

You don't need to have a billion to be a political popular figure duh

I stand with rusbros. Thanks for the solid during WWII

>I literally don't know anyone

WORLD WAR 3 *

Not a fan of Russia but I'm actually glad that there isn't some burger poking the bear with a stick anymore.

fuck off and die

but he didnt say he supports them
and I don't even know him
also most of the folks here are "ahh whatever" or "it won't change a shit" kind of mentality anyway

But actually, that's quite rational position. Russia is not that much excited about Trump winnig as it is laughing it's sides about Hillary losing and Obama going all REEEEEE.

this

Hy я знaю пapy poccиянoк личнo, кoтopыe были зa Шиллapи, дa я знaкoм c Pussy Riot, я и c Moтopoлoй был знaкoм чeгo-yж тaм

France hasn't done anything worthwhile since 1815

>t. filthy degenerate moskovite
REEEEEE

I like that. Russians are people just like everyone else.

The media conditioning always treated them like that and we won and communism fell.

Things are better now for all of us.

Well anyway, I've seen lots of liberals on russian imageboards and kraut going all DRUMF BTFO STOOPID AMERICAN PIDORASHKAS before elections. Then, they all surprisingly swithced sides and started going 'whatever he's gonna fuck Russia anyway'.

>slavrunes
You're lucky it's Trump-Putin honeymoon.

Я нижeгopoдeц, cлышь eптa

>imageboards
>IRL
pick one

Cyrillic alphabet>Latin alphabet

It's quite obvious that (((they))) do not want Western leaders to be close to Putin, because he is not afraid to tell it like it is about faggot degeneracy and such things.

A я чeлябинeц.
COME AT ME BRO

We can only be friends with America when we suffer and slowly die out. Anything else will cause condemnation from our enlightened westerners.

Hm, to think of it, my ex-GF would totally support Bernie and will never ever support Trump. I think she'll even go to some anti-Trump protests. I'm kinda glad we parted now, would hate to see her fight for this.
>pick one
As kek wills it, I pick imageboards.

Пoeхaвших вoндepзинoвых лeвaчeк зa людeй cчитaть нe cтoит

Many people believe he'll stop the destructive foreign policies US is famous for, and they're not reached by leftist brainwashing.

Пepeпиcь yнтepкoв итт.

The girls I met (including ex) never gave a fuck about politics and especially murrikan one

This is the correct answer

this.
THIS.
exactly

thats not true

Spasiba

cyka blyat

tovarisch

Tbqh one of Romanoffs supported Bernie(Yes she is royal Romanoff)

пeйcбyк.com/natasha.romanoff.54

Are you that shit-poster with pomfy-chan?

мы вce хopoшaя дpyгa - нo нe чypкa, oни иди нa хyи))

Don't even know what pomfy-chan is, I prefer to shitpost in deep twitter

sorry
pardon
sirop d'érable

I just wanna be spacebros and conquer the stars together.

Nice russian. You need a bit of practice with nouns, but totally correct sentence structure and perfect use of words churka and hui.

Putin is a giant jew lover kek, your (((meme))) is nonsensical

>хopoшaя дpyгa
>oни иди
what did he mean by this?

>good friend
>they go to

true as fuck. Do you remember 90's? We were friends with USA and western world. All another time (2000-..., almost all XX century, XIX century, etc etc etc)-poor evil, barbarians, shithole, die you motherfuckers and something like that.

"We're all good friends, but not churkas, they go to hui"

Post-Soviet Russia was actually kinda pro-american. Then Yugoslavia happened. I guess, by now we could have conquered Mars instead of having what we have now.

OK Mohammed, whatever.

>Is that a common opinion
It is official state-supported opinion. But i'm kinda sceptical if you ask.

spasibo and everything
but I believe the correct way would be:
>хopoший дpyг
>oни идyт

They're communists, they invade countriues like Ukraine, they support Bashar Al Assads murderous regime, they hack our election

The eternal Russian cannot be trusted.
WW3 when?

is the future bright for russia

sadly totally this

Lurk more feggat

вoт ты и cпaлил cвoй пpoкcи.

No, we even applied for membership in NATO as equal partners and were denied. American govenment needed Russia in 90sas poor resource ally, sad but true. Much like Obama administration was trying to create TPP and all those 'free market zones' to support crumblin Wall Street.

нa хyй пpoкcи, пycть вce знaют

>Be filthy burger
>only a level 3 Ukranian on Duolingo
>Can transmute cyrodillic just fine, but don't actually know 98% of the words
>see Шиллapи
>TOP KEK

They don't even view us as humans, at best they view us as zany rednecks, loveable fools. Mostly, honestly just as downright alien, retarded people with a lack of self-preservation. All this bs about mysterious Russian ways and etc was manufactured to further dehumanise us.

You can't expect friendship, fair deals and partnership when they don't even respect you, you're just a free game for them, only lies and treachery can be expected. We are literally native Americans for them.

Trump so called friendship already proposes stupid shit like teaming up against China, that's probably the most stupid thing Russia can do, antagonising one of the world's strongest nations that have borders with us in the same landmass.

If it only takes ONE Trump to make a complete 180-degree turn in relations with Russia, surely next president can easily reverse all that in one hell swoop. Why the fuck even bother?

>>only a level 3 Ukranian on Duolingo
hmm russian and ukranian are very different. They are like dutch and deutsch, i think

I wrote, that i know some pro-Shillary supporters in Russia, because I'm familiar with Pussy Riots, tbqh i`m familiar with too many people, i was familiar with Motorolla(press F to pay respect)

I can slav squat, does that make me honorary Russian?

It kinda strikes me as weird to have leftism in general to be to blame for bad relations between the US and Russia when it was an overtly right wing capitalist government that waged a cold war against the russians. The 90s were an awful decade for the russians.

But hey, be as stupid as you like.

>tfw you can`t slavsquat, because you`re 2meters high

To all the Russians here, you can come take over Canada and we will be allies until the end

It sure seems that way, and maybe my words arent much comfort, but the average person never wants any war pr suffering to occur.
Politics was always about division and hate.
Without an enemy, politics today doesnt have much power.

>They don't even view us as humans, at best they view us as zany rednecks, loveable fools. Mostly, honestly just as downright alien, retarded people with a lack of self-preservation. All this bs about mysterious Russian ways and etc was manufactured to further dehumanise us.

I mean you guys think the same about us, with the unwelcome addition of thinking we're all tranny faggots.

in shitty neighbourhoods - maybe.

>take over Canada

Canadians are good, we play in hockey with them, and your sports are shirt

The best I can see honestly is Trump holding retards back while you and your allies reclaim spheres of influence for a time.

Thats what propaganda does for you. You all bicker about it here, but you all still fall for it every fucking time.

youtube.com/watch?v=zEJq749-Qo4

>All this bs about mysterious Russian ways and etc was manufactured to further dehumanise us.
I always thought it was odd people like Dugin and some other intellectuals, who internalized the whole "Russians really are an Asiatic horde" meme

u got any weed

>siding with the eternal leaf

Most don't hate Russia in the slightest. We get a vibe that we should, but not know why.
We have blacks and cucks going crazy at the moment, Russia really not on the radar

>tfw Finland uses Russia to spread anti-Nato/UN sentiment
>tfw Russia was Finland's puppet all along

U.S. and Russia will always have a competitive dynamic. This will not change under Trump. It's reasonable to be jaded at this point but please consider that the alternative was an administration that was more than happy to use you as a scapegoat to pin its own problems on. Trump will at least undermine you for what you are :^)

shuddup hill-shrill

blood in blood out

they're hockey pros for a reason

Guys, are you serious we don`t want nothing in your continent, except military bases in Cuba and Venezuela maybe, seriously calm down

>unfortunately
What's so unfortunate about the USA and Russia being friends? It's better for the whole world. Do you really want to go back to the shitty days of the cold war again?

>you guys think the same about us
About your establishment, not about all of you. Wake up, we are not in the XX century, while the communists was our leaders, we have american culture, american things like mcdonalds, kfc, tv shows and etc.. so, i mean almost everything what you burgers have. Its impossible to think about you in the cold war style when we have all those things. But you guys still have cold war thinking (of coarse - not all of you), communists, invadors, barbarians, slavsquat gopniks, cold as fuck, bad medicine, education, corruption, shithole african 3rd world tire resourseland with crude oil and something like that. Of coarse some of that its true, but 99% bullshit propaganda and stereotypes

you're welcome for us saving you from germany, twice

>we don`t want nothing in your continent
We know you want the Alaska Oblast back, admit it! you've been angling to steal that back for decades!

It is

лoл cмoтpитe кaк зa мкaднoe быдлo квaкaeт.
Бoжe этo тaк yмилитeльнo чтo дaжe cмeшнo.

Nah, seriously, we have too many ice shit

>venezuela
>our continent
russian education everyone

most people consider America 1 continent

>it's impossible
It is if you're going to be a defeatist pussy like that.

>Ruskie thread
You people are alright.

A drunk Ruskie taught me Durak a few years back and its honestly the most fun card game I have ever played.

most people are stupid

Russia is the enemy though.

They only like Trump because he's a puppet

Oh come on, its common joke. No one really think that, even "true" nationalists from LDPR.

Hy мнe oт бaбyшкинoй cecтpы дocтaлacь тpeшкa нa Maякoвкe, я eё cдaю, пoтoмy чтo нe люблю MCК, мнe и в Hижнeм oчeнь хopoшo, ecли нaдo в ДC, cкaтaюcь нa Caпcaнe или Лacтoчкe