STOP COMPARING TRUMP TO WASHINGTON

I'm black and my ancestors came to Canada via the underground railroad. They were shipped over to America in the 1820s and were forced to work as servants to rich white slave owners. To them America wasn't the land of the free, it wasn't the land of glory and opportunity that it is glorified to be. America was a hellhole that feasted off the suffering of others. It wasn't until Republicans like Lincoln made it possible for blacks to have a great life and could experience America for what it was suppose to be all along. I like Trump but don't compare him to old America. New America is way better than early America

>pic related is what blacks despise about pro-Trump iconography

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underground_Railroad
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You think Dump babies know anything about history? They see the world in colored pills.

They just see glorified pictures of Americas past and assume it was the best thing ever.

But it was! You could legally own a human being!

black people will hate him no matter what though he is the symbol of everything they hate a rich powerful white man . and they have already been convinced that he is the devil incarnate the damage is done .

>my ancestors came to Canada via the underground railroad
niggers actually think there was a railroad for this

How do you know the masta WUZ white? Maybe they had a black masta?

Literally who cares about a negro feelings?

>republicans like Lincoln

He tried to send all you niggers back to Africa.

That's so unbelievably fucked up but wrong. In order to own slaves they had to be considered 3/5 human under State law. Which is even more fucked up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underground_Railroad

No no no. Blacks don't hate rich white people, they had rich white people who made their money off of others labour. Trump actually as helped many blacks and donated to black charities before.

Back to the black slave traders that gunned them down and sold them for cheap? How can the best Republican in history do such a thing?

Yeah but that's only because he knew how badly they would be treated at the time.

and you negros need to thank slavery, for if that never happened, you wouldn't be here today. You wouldn't have rap, job, clothes, nothing. You'd be right where your kind came from. Living in huts, hunting and having random witch burning. Stupid blacks, man.

That's just your alternative facts, shill

But the only reason blacks in Africa live in huts is due to Western imperialism mainly funded by the Rothschild's.

this

the only thing wrong with early america was importing all the african trash to the new world, because now their descendants have to clean up the mess

slaves from literally anywhere else in the world would have been a better idea, but they went with the cheap option

black and canadian

wow i dont even know where to begin

it would be too easy pass

You're trash.

>ended up as a citizen of Canada instead of Africa
>complains

I'm glad so many chinks are coming to canada because they're more racist than whites ever were

Noo, it just can't be the fact your people just happen to be of the lowest intelligence of ALL races. nooooooo

>living in a cold shitty country rather than living in

Then why did we live great lives before Western imperialism

desu unless he's from botswana it's abos

your own people sold your ancestors to the west
what great lives?

IDK sort of like how Britain basically sold fellow Brits to Australia as prisoners. We lived great in Africa

>No crime
>No rape
>No murder
>Free food hanging from every tree
>No work
>No Jobs
>Just pleasure
>Great weather
>Great beaches

Are you seriously delusional enough to believe this kind of nonsense, or are you trolling?

If you're being honest then it seems blacks really do have a problem facing reality. Just about any other race can acknowledge their own shortcomings, which is very important because unless you do this then you will never overcome them. Instead you just blame others for everything that's happened.

Seems like you havent watched Empire of Dust. It's about the Chinese investment in Africa. I would highly recommend it because it shows colonialism through an asian perspective (it's also hilarious).

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

You're trolling