Liberal blogs are bragging about how this landwhale can dance

>liberal blogs are bragging about how this landwhale can dance
>she spends almost the entire video just spinning counter clockwise on one foot
>that's all she can do
Why do they think that this is something to gawk about? It's not even dancing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FuIdeO-OT9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus Christ. Centripetal force in action

I don't get the point. Imagine how much better she could dance if she were 50 pounds lighter.

>'she'
from that picture it's built like a fat dude.

...it's literally like a lost Chris Farley SNL skit.

>liberal blogs praising liberal blobs

Anyone got the gif of that fat girl dancing on stage then she falls and cries? That's all I can think of when looking at that picture.

why are you paying attention to liberal blogs? why are you on kikebook?

i get off real easy to fat bitches so it's all good with me

This whole fat acceptance culture is just to create another dumb generation, a slave to a pharma industry, dumb sheep folk which they can cater to with their healthy fat acceptance magazines OR weight loss magazines / culture.
Doesn't matter, as long as you're fat, unhealthy and stupid you are in their pocket.

Same with the way homosexuality got promoted under Obama, all to drive away attention to a toxic TTP deal which would bleed and destroy Europe as they are still too healthy to be controlled on such a massive scale as Americans are.

It's over. We're finished now, guys.

Checking those digits toothpaste.
But I take offense that sheep-people are all bad.

underrated

Beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=FuIdeO-OT9E

>the entire video just spinning

Why the surprise?

All planets spin.

>why this dancer fatty not giving up is inspirational and funny because you did not expect to see that
every society needs their trophy retards to feel better about themselves being normal

fucking hell

I find it kind of rude to call an adolescent "plus size". She's not even an adult yet and you have decided she's going to remain fat.

Oh look another fatty destined to be on disability, her knees/ankles will not take that kind of pressure for long.

>Diversity in dance.
>Shes just dancing like other people do.

Do they even know what Diversity means anymore?

We need more diversity in football. Why aren't there any 5' tall, 100lb chinese men in the NFL?

No it's not. People don't always feel they need to autisticallly comment to a funny post. Fucking 4chin.

or in the NBA ...needs more beaners!

>how things are
>don't try to change yourself you're completely 100% perfect and society should always alter itself because you yourself can't be wrong

>how they could be
>hey you're fat and that's unfortunate but we live in a world where if you try your best you can likely change that, it won't be easy but eventually you could be living a longer, healthier and more satisfying life

>liberals opt for the first world

"plus size"

Is this what we're calling "sickeningly morbid obesity"

But then how do i get them (yous)

Plus size sounds nicer. Sound nicer, user. We should honestly start locking people up for being such cruel beasts to one another. It would make everyone feel a lot better.

Dreidel, dreidel, dreidel...

>She slips up and falls
>Localized earthquake brings roof down on her
>Buzzards are eternally frustrated by loss of buffet

Why are there no plus plus 400lb women Iron Man runners?

Kek this

It's like watching the guy in straya who rammed into a crowd of people all over again, she's spinning like he did, these kids in the back should rly keep their distance for safety, she could ram them at any moment.

They should do this and it might actually be entertaining to watch for once instead of a bunch of field slaves tele-cucking you in front of your gf.

I want to see her do real ballet shit and spin on her toes.

>that single knee supporting all that weight
Her leg's gonna be so fucked up when she's older, and for what? She's never going to make it beyond material for liberal feel good bullhshit. She'll be 40 limping around angry at her fat life wishing she didn't try so hard for a youtube video.

Ok I have a girl who is a dancer and I showed her this. The move is called a foulette. She's doing it completely wrong. It's supposed to be done on the tips of your toes. The cake hippo here is flat footed. It's also to be done in a stationary position. The cheeto barge here is sliding all over the place. This is identical to those pics where fat girls are doing yoga poses but horribly wrong and with poor form to the point that they're not really doing yoga but playing make believe. This a fat girl playing make believe ballerina. Oh yeah she looks 34 but the fat piece of shit is 15. Her parents need to be locked up for child abuse.

I thought the point of ballet was to dance on the tip of your feet and not rotate about the center. Isn't this just spinning without any real connection to ballet?

You're right. I don't watch sports but you make a good point.

This would be impressive if she was a big fat but any small fat could do this

>liberal blogs praising literal blobs

ftfy

are you a small fat?

Her weight concentrated on her toes would penetrate the floor, I think.

>r-really showed them, h-heh

underrated post

i can already see the knee injuries from 1 fail spin

You don't even have to be a fan of ballet to see how sloppy that is.

This is child abuse.

>obama has gyno while being relatively thin

lel

T H I C C only a real man can handle that much

>replying to every funny post is autistic
>replying to a reply of a funny post isn't autistic

yeah alright

Moby Cunt is on earth, boys.

They're taking part in a Marxist campaign of subversion.

A fundamental tenet of cultural Marxism is the inversion of values vis-a-vis white European civilization -- displays of strength are either ignored or met with derision and calls for shaming, while displays of weakness are continually applauded.

This woman is being applauded for her weakness, in no small part because she is white. It is unlikely that you would see the media showboating a similarly corpulent nigress in quite the same way, for example.

What's up with the manboobs on the left?