Anybody want to trigger just about any woman alive right now?

Here you go.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/calebecarma/status/822937245132947456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

>mfw President Trump got more fat women out walking in 1 day than Michelle Obama did in 8 years

Can I get this imagine without the jpg artifacts

Here's my reply. You earned it.

Men cleaning up a woman's mess, after she has removed herself of all responsibility. What a surprise.

You dirty bastard. top kek.

Google "third position Twitter" its not at the top but it's not too far down

twitter.com/calebecarma/status/822937245132947456

Fake news. I don't care what the picture shows, I have alternative facts.

What a bunch of retarded cunts.

Whores. I hope they all die.

Liberal women continue to create jobs for white male drumpf supporters. YOU'RE WELCOME!

pottery

I will be reusing this, thankyou.

hehehe

ANONS IN DC DO THIS

what is the protest even about? I asked a girl I know in Florida if it was anti Trump and she said it wasn't but when I asked what the hell they are protesting she gave a very nonspecific answer.

>twitter.com/calebecarma/status/822937245132947456
MAKING AMERICA GREAT ALREADY

THIS IS FALSE. PERIOD. THE PICTURES ARE MADE UP! WE HAVE ALTERNATIVE FACTS PROVING IT

Women think that the government grants specific rights to men that women are not entitled to. They can't tell you what they are though.

Something about female empowerment or something. Which is ironic since the men have to clean up after them.

It's the standard sjw points all mixed together. There was infighting amongst the participants as well; minority feminists telling the white feminists to shut up and check their privilege etc. Similar to inauguration day protests where none of the crowds could agree on what they were mad about.

By 2018 America will have an army of /fit/ waifus, politically and emotionally exhausted from the "protests" and the memetic bashing

They will be begging for the D and dump the cucks

There are no goals. It's just virtue signaling. Go out and protest against some vague concept of "racism" and "misogyny", get a bunch of pictures, put them on your social media feed. They're all attending events put together by people who are paying some of the protestors.