Why are leftards making so many anti-trump posts lately? ITT: Pro-Trump

ITT: Pro-Trump and also leftard hate

JEWISH SHILLS NOT ALLOWED

>being this triggered from opinions outside your own echo chamber

>ctr shills infiltrating infamously far right board

Because they lost bigly

they are crying their little eyes out

Its everywhere. Even on non political boards. I've just been telling them to fuck off to/pol/. Sorry.

They couldn't care less about all the people who voted for trump. we have to just sit and seeeeeeth until 2020 and re-elect the man. assuming we aren't in a full blown civil war by then.

Probably because of how unpopular trump is.

maybe we should create a system where we can downvote those comments, so the shills have less of a voice on our board

wait what

>hes so le unpopular XDXD BTFO!!!!!

>he won the election

>WAAAHHHH MY SAFE SPACE IS BEING VIOLATED

suck it up buttercup

Yes, and now the election is over. Trump is less popular than 2nd-term Bush was at the start of 2005.

Absolute, unhinged desperation.

The world has entirely rejected their ideology. Its the same reaction of telling a toddler no.

But isnt Trump the biggest jewish shill of them all?

It's people baiting for replies. This entire fucking board is bait that retards keep falling for. I don't even know why I come here anymore.

but he hasnt even done anything yet kek

>believing the jewish media polls that predicted Trump would lose by 100%

They very mad mate, it's absolutly glorious!

It's not just lefties, to be honest.

I supported Trump and have posted on Sup Forums since the very beginning, but now Trump IS the establishment.
Not only that, he seems more and more pro-jew, and I don't like this.

It won't be long before Sup Forums turns on him anyway. Screenshot this post if you don't believe this will happen. I would put money on the fact that Sup Forums will eventually turn on him.

I'm a /toy/ regular and saw at least two continuously bring up Trump in a Transformers thread today until a mod finally intervened.
I think people got the idea that enough shitting in the ocean of piss would make it unusable even to the regulars.

Leftists are total cunts. Their words and actions prove it constantly.

They should be rounded up and gassed, I can no longer tolerate them.

BECAUSE YOU STUPID FUCK, WE ARE CONTINUALLY BEING RAIDED.

DID YOU HONESTLY FUCKING THINK THE "MEME WAR" WOULD END WITH THE ELECTION?

Hello, the left is fucking pissed now, and have organized raids and subversive tactics on both this board and 4+Sup Forums. (in case you forgot, there is a large chance 4+Sup Forums is already gone).

IT'S ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE IDIOT.

Train your sh*ll and sarcasm detector well, or you'll be sublimated like all the rest of the trash on this board.

>alternative facts
>no one wants the tax returns i promised to release